WA Delegate: None.
Infection Rate: 0.0% (5 million infected, 112.75 billion survivors)
Infection Status: -215.3 Under Control
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Travelling Region
As a region, Travelling Region is ranked 13,850th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Like a shadow, like a ghost, like vanilla ice cream.”|
|2.||The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Still crazy after all these years.”|
|3.||The Mad Scientists of Lac Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Meh”|
|4.||The Egotistical Empire of WeAreTheGreatestan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We are better than you! Period.”|
|5.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Savior of the Geese||Compulsory Consumerist State||“HONK”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Where Is My Passport||Capitalist Paradise||“Wait a minute.”|
|7.||The Medical Tactical Team of Francisco Sendrijas||Libertarian Police State||“We sees him here and there. We sees him every where.”|
|8.||The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations||Anarchy||“Little by little, one travels far”|
|9.||The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers||New York Times Democracy||“Lets move before they raise the parking rate”|
|10.||The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honk, honk, quack. I have a speech impediment.”|
- 6 hours ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for Stargate.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations arrived from United Rebels.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: The Medical Tactical Team of Francisco Sendrijas arrived from United Alliances.
- 4 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer arrived from Halloween.
- 4 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for Halloween.
- 4 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer arrived from United Alliances.
- 4 days ago: The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers arrived from United Alliances.
- 4 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Halloween.
- 4 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Halloween.
- 4 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from United Alliances.
Travelling Region Regional Message Board
Ok, Skoda, fix up your puppet in Burgundy before something other than zombies invades!
IMHO I Agree. There is only one Geese here. If SoG want to join the travelers it would be better if SoG chose another nation to do that. Less confusing. No insult is implied to SoG.
Yes researching a cure is the path.
Geese, Burgundy is set for email alert but it just doesn't seem to happen, if you kill the zombies it reduces the population of your country.
I'll stay here until after the zombie apocalypse, and then I'll leave.
Sounds good. Once we have a cure, I will cure bomb nations here and then head out to help others.
It is disappointing that zombies numbers return even after a nation is "infection free". That takes the fun out of trying to save a region because it makes one have to revisit "cleaned" nations again and again. There is no chance for a positive endgame. So I am heading off to sleepyland. Tomorrow brings what it brings and I will be greeting the new NS day with disappointment.
Hey! Our region is doing doggone fine!
The Nomadic Peoples of The Savior of the Geese is currently building an Zombie empire, undermining our Medical Tactical Teams.