WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in Travelling Region
World Census bean-counters on horseback guided herds of cattle to slaughter in order to determine which nations have the largest agricultural sectors.
As a region, Travelling Region is ranked 8,467th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The Very Secret Deals of Champignon Express||Father Knows Best State||“We have special species!”|
|2.||The Crazy Tranquilly of Lac Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Meh”|
|3.||The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese||Father Knows Best State||“Still crazy after all these years.”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of Happy Wanderer||New York Times Democracy||“I'll try it again.”|
|5.||The Allied States of 21 Hot Air Balloon Historians||Left-Leaning College State||“This Space Intentionally Left Blank”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Where Is My Passport||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wait a minute.”|
|7.||The Community of Wandervogel||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Freedom, Self Responsibility, Adventure”|
|8.||The Egotistical Empire of WeAreTheGreatestan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We are better than you! Period.”|
|9.||The Shifting Sands of Orehaj||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We live in the sand but our eyes are on the stars”|
- : The Republic of Wandering Celts departed this region for Austria.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Hidden Greenhouse of Mobiele Wietkwekers of the region De Koffiesjop proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Socio-Capitalist State of Bubbalania of the region Allied Federation of Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Catastrophal Experiment of Hairy Beeing departed this region for The Kingdom of Burgundy.
- : The Freedom of Speech of RunningRabbitReporter departed this region for Belgium.
- : The Freedom of Speech of RunningRabbitReporter arrived from Hotel.
- : The Very Secret Deals of Champignon Express arrived from Philosophy 115.
- : The Freedom of Speech of RunningRabbitReporter departed this region for Hotel.
- : The Freedom of Speech of RunningRabbitReporter arrived from Fantasy Land.
Travelling Region Regional Message Board
Thanks Migrating Geese
HELLO Hello hello
OK, ok, ok!
Ooh do tell me of this vagrant's history!
That's the history of us travelers, yes, but I'd like to know the history of you.
The bee (or "Ding" as we know him) was a long time traveler with the geese and friends. He CTA'd a couple of years ago (with no explanation! Shame on you, Ding!) and now is back.
Will he be traveling again? Is he back for good? Will he be popping in and out of NS? Oh, the mystery continues!!
before I depart from this fair land I shall leave you all with a poem by Stevenson.
SWALLOWS travel to and fro,
And the great winds come and go,
And the steady breezes blow,
Bearing perfume, bearing love.
Breezes hasten, swallows fly,
Towered clouds forever ply,
And at noonday, you and I
See the same sunshine above.
Dew and rain fall everywhere,
Harvests ripen, flowers are fair,
And the whole round earth is bare
To the moonshine and the sun;
And the live air, fanned with wings,
Bright with breeze and sunshine, brings
Into contact distant things,
And makes all the countries one.
Let us wander where we will,
Something kindred greets us still;
Something seen on vale or hill
Falls familiar on the heart;
So, at scent or sound or sight,
Severed souls by day and night
Tremble with the same delight -
Tremble, half the world apart.