WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Travelling Region
As a region, Travelling Region is ranked 2,234th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Jingoistic States of 27||Father Knows Best State||“I drink to forget I drink.”|
|2.||The Egotistical Empire of WeAreTheGreatestan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We are better than you! Period.”|
|3.||The Republic of Bratislavja||Corporate Bordello||“Finally Free to do whatever we want!”|
|4.||The Crazy Tranquilly of Lac Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Meh”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Where Is My Passport||Capitalist Paradise||“Wait a minute.”|
|6.||The Colony of The Great Argus Telegraph Company||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Did you mean Dot Dot Dash Dot?”|
|7.||The Softly shambling wanderers of Yichnelevania Retaken||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Urrrrgh..... ”|
|8.||The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honk, honk, quack. I have a speech impediment.”|
|9.||The Shifting Sands of Orehaj||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We live in the sand but our eyes are on the stars”|
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Traveling Region.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Traveling Region.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Republic of Bratislavja arrived from Slovakia.
- 5 days ago: The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations departed this region for United Rebels.
- 5 days ago: The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations arrived from Volcanic Cyclones.
- 7 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese granted posting privileges on the Travelling Region Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- 7 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese tagged the region "Multi-Species".
- 14 days ago: The Softly shambling wanderers of Yichnelevania Retaken arrived from Valhalla.
- 37 days ago: The Grand Tour of The Prince of Kalmukia departed this region for Osiris.
- 37 days ago: The Grand Tour of The Prince of Kalmukia arrived from Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
Travelling Region Regional Message Board
*Breaking News: Recent storms have blown over one of our telegraph stations and uprooted a length of cable. The cable is now picking up radio waves and broadcasting strange music across NS - The Great Argus would like to apologize in advance for any disruption caused!*
♩ ♪ ♫♬... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_rVb6chK8o&index=87&list=FLNBEYYMLJ4LyH8Zw0ZXWgDA
It's good to see you're still traveling....
The geese were banned from Woodstock because they "hate region hoppers." So much for love and peace.
Greetings, from a fellow traveller
Oops, I missed Kalmukia's visit.
We exchanged a few telegrams after he left, was most pheasant. :-)
Hello my friends, it has been a pleasure traveling with you, but now it is time for me to travel in my offline life, so I shall retire here. Farewell, and safe travels of your own.
Nice to see you for a while.
Don't forget about us.