WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Pizza Delivery Sector in Travelling Region
As a region, Travelling Region is ranked 16,195th in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
|1.||The Crazy Tranquilly of Lac Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Meh”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Where Is My Passport||Capitalist Paradise||“Wait a minute.”|
|3.||The Egotistical Empire of WeAreTheGreatestan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We are better than you! Period.”|
|4.||The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honk, honk, quack. I have a speech impediment.”|
|5.||The Shifting Sands of Orehaj||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We live in the sand but our eyes are on the stars”|
- 7 days ago: The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers departed this region for The Empire of Friendship.
- 7 days ago: The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 9 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese updated the World Factbook entry.
- 29 days ago: The Leftist Democracy of Second Greek Empire of the region Freecomunism proposed constructing embassies.
- 50 days ago: The Flying fortress of B17 departed this region for The Local Supermarket.
- 59 days ago: Embassy cancelled between A State of Confidentiality and Travelling Region.
- 61 days ago: The Flying fortress of B17 arrived from The Natanless Region.
- 63 days ago: Rohhafon of the region A State of Confidentiality ordered the closure of its embassy in Travelling Region.
- 91 days ago: The Flying fortress of B17 departed this region for The Pollaetorian Guard.
- 98 days ago: The Flying fortress of B17 arrived from The Pub.
Travelling Region Regional Message Board
We haven't been featured for 2 years.
Geese and friends were kicked out of The Winter Ball Snowball Fight despite the fact that the founder was told that if he didn't want us there, to let me know and we'd leave. May an ice ball hit him squarely in the kisser
Alas, I tried to make my annual visit to Canadian Goose Land, but they are founderless and passworded.
A sign of the times
Oh well ... that was 'fun'.
Can't move to The Republic of Korovia has been password ed. I'll park here.
The geese were banned from a silly little region called The West Atlantic.
Seems odd to get a notice your nation will soon die of inactivity if you don't log in you won't see the notice.
I have laughed at that notice many times over the years.