WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in Travelling Region
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, Travelling Region is ranked 6,080th in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of The Savior of the Geese||Compulsory Consumerist State||“HONK”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Where Is My Passport||Capitalist Paradise||“Wait a minute.”|
|3.||The Crazy Tranquilly of Lac Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Meh”|
|4.||The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honk, honk, quack. I have a speech impediment.”|
|5.||The Shifting Sands of Orehaj||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We live in the sand but our eyes are on the stars”|
|6.||The Egotistical Empire of WeAreTheGreatestan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We are better than you! Period.”|
- 11 hours ago: Embassy established between Travelling Region and United Federation of Planets.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese updated the World Factbook entry.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Nomadic Peoples of The Savior of the Geese arrived from The Coalition of Democratic Nations.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Softly shambling wanderers of Yichnelevania Retaken ceased to exist.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese agreed to construct embassies with United Federation of Planets.
- 4 days ago: The Dragon Master of Aksun of the region United Federation of Planets proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: Embassy established between Wyndia and Travelling Region.
- 7 days ago: The Dragon Master of Aksun of the region United Federation of Planets withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Federation of Skoda Drivers of the region Wyndia agreed to construct embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Dragon Master of Aksun of the region United Federation of Planets proposed constructing embassies.
Travelling Region Regional Message Board
Nice to see you for a while.
Don't forget about us.
i shant forget you all, but I will be off in parts unknown for a year, so no NS for a while...
Look us up when you get back.
Hmmm, is he a spy? A mercenary? The CIA? A navy seal? Delta force???
Who was that masked man?
Sorry to see The Great Argus die off.
He was a treat to travel with.
If he is a NS addict, we will see him in the future.
Skoda has pointed it out to me that New Orleans mentions us in its WFE.
Hello! Migrating Geese came through my region, the United Federation of Planets, a little while ago and inspired me to take to the skies. I created this puppet nation, and I'd like to travel with you guys, if that's alright.
By the way, Migrating Geese, the name is a long story. I'm not trying to copy you, even though I think you're cool.
Let's hear it.