WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Travelling Region
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Travelling Region is ranked 10,762nd in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of Happy Wanderer||New York Times Democracy||“I'll try it again.”|
|2.||The Republic of Wandering Celts||Left-Leaning College State||“Sworn to be free”|
|3.||The Allied States of 21 Hot Air Balloon Historians||Left-Leaning College State||“This Space Intentionally Left Blank”|
|4.||The Crazy Tranquilly of Lac Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Meh”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Where Is My Passport||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wait a minute.”|
|6.||The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese||Father Knows Best State||“Still crazy after all these years.”|
|7.||The Shifting Sands of Orehaj||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We live in the sand but our eyes are on the stars”|
|8.||The Egotistical Empire of WeAreTheGreatestan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We are better than you! Period.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Lazy nomads and Travelling Region.
- : The High Pride Utopia of Academy departed this region for HYDRA Command.
- : The Floating Fortresses of The 21 Hot Air Balloonists departed this region for Eisen.
- : The Catastrophal Experiment of Hairy Beeing departed this region for Belgium.
- : The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers departed this region for Edinburgh.
- : The Speedy Professorate of Gigantic Emu departed this region for Futaba Aoi.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for El Salvador.
- : The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers arrived from Osiris.
- : The Floating Fortresses of The 21 Hot Air Balloonists arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from The Rejected Realms.
Travelling Region Regional Message Board
I was pretty sure we did. Were they ever invaded?
Hello there. I was a resident in this region quite some time ago, and I have returned!
Wait, you guys don't remember me? T-T
That would be my guess also.
Have you seen this?
That nation hasn't logged in for quite some time and hopefully will die out soon.
We have been kicked out of Eladen, after getting a warm welcome from the founder. Our last stop was Elemental Chaos, which the Eladen founder seems to think is an invader region. No query. No warning. No request to leave, which we would have quickly done. No, just a kick in the pants and out to the Realms we all went. All except the fly, which for some reason they missed.
ELADEN WILL BE REMEMBERED AS A REGION TO AVOID.
Interestingly, TAO, who is currently on hiatus, has gone to The Skeleton Region, a notorious raider place. Hmmmm....
Now, did anyone think TAO was involved with raiders, lol?? Wasn't he a defender at one time?? TAO is a nation of many secrets.
They are not nice. I didn't think I'd need a blacklist section for my dispatch.
I know TAO said he was involved in stamping out one nation founderless and passworded regions.
Yes, those can be a nuisance. But I figure that they'll be dead soon enough anyway.
They missed Stone Circle Aviators also.
TAO is one of the honorary Skellies. It was fun at one time to travel with them. They were like us travelling from region to region without using WA's. If I remember right TWP ended up being conquered by the Skellies and their Queen with the signing of the sacrificial thigh bone.