WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in Travelling Region
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, Travelling Region is ranked 2,537th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honk, honk, quack. I have a speech impediment.”|
|2.||The Shifting Sands of Orehaj||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We live in the sand but our eyes are on the stars”|
|3.||The Egotistical Empire of WeAreTheGreatestan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We are better than you! Period.”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Where Is My Passport||Capitalist Paradise||“Wait a minute.”|
|5.||The Crazy Tranquilly of Lac Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Meh”|
|6.||The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Like a shadow, like a ghost, like vanilla ice cream.”|
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 18 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese updated the World Factbook entry.
- 19 days ago: Embassy established between Travelling Region and Merry Christmas.
- 20 days ago: Alabama as a country ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Song of The Twelve Days of Christmas of the region Merry Christmas agreed to construct embassies.
- 24 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese proposed constructing embassies with Merry Christmas.
- 24 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese updated the World Factbook entry.
- 25 days ago: The Republic of The Cloud Peoples of the region The Universal Allegiance proposed constructing embassies.
- 28 days ago: The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from The Pond.
Travelling Region Regional Message Board
* stacks shipping casks on pallets *
There ya go! Please enjoy!!
Excuse me while I partake in the liquid refreshments.
Hellooo! Passing thru!!!
Greetings from THE KINGDOM OF BURGUNDY
We haven't been featured for 2 years.
Geese and friends were kicked out of The Winter Ball Snowball Fight despite the fact that the founder was told that if he didn't want us there, to let me know and we'd leave. May an ice ball hit him squarely in the kisser
Alas, I tried to make my annual visit to Canadian Goose Land, but they are founderless and passworded.
A sign of the times
Oh well ... that was 'fun'.