WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in Travelling Region
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Travelling Region is ranked 2,537th in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Jingoistic States of 27||Father Knows Best State||“I drink to forget I drink.”|
|2.||The Shifting Sands of Orehaj||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We live in the sand but our eyes are on the stars”|
|3.||The Egotistical Empire of WeAreTheGreatestan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We are better than you! Period.”|
|4.||The Crazy Tranquilly of Lac Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Meh”|
|5.||The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honk, honk, quack. I have a speech impediment.”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Where Is My Passport||Capitalist Paradise||“Wait a minute.”|
- 20 days ago: The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations departed this region for Batzinger Region.
- 23 days ago: The Blu Fertile Zombie Wasteland of Haflin of the region Citadel of New Richmond proposed constructing embassies.
- 28 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for Bellum Malleum.
- 29 days ago: The Long and Winding Road of Skoda-Truck Drivers departed this region for Bellum Malleum.
- 29 days ago: The Another Happy Wanderer of Francisco Sendrijas departed this region for Bellum Malleum.
- 30 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for Beta Quadrant.
- 30 days ago: The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations arrived from Blue Box Lunatics.
- 31 days ago: The Another Happy Wanderer of Francisco Sendrijas arrived from Lost Horizon.
- 35 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 35 days ago: The Long and Winding Road of Skoda-Truck Drivers arrived from The Rejected Realms.
Travelling Region Regional Message Board
Yeah, but you know what? The founder was MIA for all those days and had no idea we were visiting. His absence is exactly why he was targeted.
Oh right he had no idea what was going on then.
I doubt anyone in TBR is smart enough to realize this ... they are creating a scenario that will cause their own downfall while, at the same time, damage UCRs in general and the game in particular. Small regions have only two ways to protect themselves: password or no delegate access to admin. Either way kills the tag-raid game. It also kills opportunities for open growth in small, struggling regions.
And I'm not particularly fond of staying home and letting my alter-ego travel.
"Margarette's for all"
I'm still in my holiday mode.
TBR. It's really getting boring. :(
Not to them. In the real world, they get sand kicked in their faces and they can't get any dates.
More Migrating Geese will be heading on to continue our trip.
Ouch, that was me years ago,(Now I'm Happily married) but i haven't joined TBR.
But i do like the reference. :)
Bonn Voyage all.
Well, you must have gotten SOMEONE to go out with you. Or--Gasp!--did you send for a bride via catalog? Or, if you are from the other sex, can you send for a groom?