WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Travelling Region
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Travelling Region is ranked 15,243rd in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Shifting Sands of Orehaj||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We live in the sand but our eyes are on the stars”|
|2.||The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honk, honk, quack. I have a speech impediment.”|
|3.||The Colony of The Great Argus Telegraph Company||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Did you mean Dot Dot Dash Dot?”|
|4.||The Crazy Tranquilly of Lac Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Meh”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Where Is My Passport||Capitalist Paradise||“Wait a minute.”|
|6.||The Republic of Bratislavja||Corporate Bordello||“Finally Free to do whatever we want!”|
|7.||The Softly shambling wanderers of Yichnelevania Retaken||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Urrrrgh..... ”|
|8.||The Egotistical Empire of WeAreTheGreatestan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We are better than you! Period.”|
|9.||The Jingoistic States of 27||Father Knows Best State||“I drink to forget I drink.”|
- 11 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Traveling Region.
- 11 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Traveling Region.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of Bratislavja arrived from Slovakia.
- 15 days ago: The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations departed this region for United Rebels.
- 15 days ago: The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations arrived from Volcanic Cyclones.
- 17 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese granted posting privileges on the Travelling Region Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- 17 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese tagged the region "Multi-Species".
- 24 days ago: The Softly shambling wanderers of Yichnelevania Retaken arrived from Valhalla.
- 47 days ago: The Grand Tour of The Prince of Kalmukia departed this region for Osiris.
- 47 days ago: The Grand Tour of The Prince of Kalmukia arrived from Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
Travelling Region Regional Message Board
Greetings, from a fellow traveller
Oops, I missed Kalmukia's visit.
We exchanged a few telegrams after he left, was most pheasant. :-)
Hello my friends, it has been a pleasure traveling with you, but now it is time for me to travel in my offline life, so I shall retire here. Farewell, and safe travels of your own.
Nice to see you for a while.
Don't forget about us.
i shant forget you all, but I will be off in parts unknown for a year, so no NS for a while...
Look us up when you get back.
Hmmm, is he a spy? A mercenary? The CIA? A navy seal? Delta force???
Who was that masked man?