WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Travelling Region
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Travelling Region is ranked 15,515th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honk, honk, quack. I have a speech impediment.”|
|2.||The Shifting Sands of Orehaj||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We live in the sand but our eyes are on the stars”|
|3.||The Egotistical Empire of WeAreTheGreatestan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We are better than you! Period.”|
|4.||The Colony of The Great Argus Telegraph Company||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Did you mean Dot Dot Dash Dot?”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Where Is My Passport||Capitalist Paradise||“Wait a minute.”|
|6.||The Crazy Tranquilly of Lac Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Meh”|
|7.||The Jingoistic States of 27||Capitalist Paradise||“I drink to forget I drink.”|
- 7 days ago: The Imperial Trans-NS Expedition of Kalmukia departed this region for Osiris.
- 7 days ago: The Imperial Trans-NS Expedition of Kalmukia arrived from Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- 20 days ago: The Softly shambling wanderers of Yichnelevania Retaken departed this region for West Herken.
- 20 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese updated the World Factbook entry.
- 23 days ago: The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations departed this region for World Region.
- 23 days ago: The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations arrived from 0000000000000.
- 24 days ago: The Softly shambling wanderers of Yichnelevania Retaken arrived from International Democracy Union.
- 32 days ago: The Another Happy Wanderer of Francisco Sendrijas departed this region for World Region.
- 34 days ago: The Pheasant Meanderings of The Great Argus departed this region for World Region.
- 34 days ago: The Strawberry Fields of Wandering Hippy departed this region for World Region.
Travelling Region Regional Message Board
Message received! :-) *throws Orehaj a length of telegraph cable*
-.. .- -. --. . .-. ...
--- ..-. - .... .
..-. .. .-. . ... .-- .- -- .--. ..--..
To all nation currently travelling with More Migrating Geese:
We have been requested that, when the time comes to leave, we space ourselves so as not to interfere with their recruiting efforts. Therefore, please allow at least one day between exits. We will be returning to this region to regroup before continuing our southern trek.
-INCOMING TELEGRAM TO GEESE FROM ARGUS IN YOKAI-
--- -.- --..-- .-- .. .-.. .-.. -.. ---! / OK, WILL DO!
I think I am the last. Will follow after Geese.
The geese were banned from Yo is that your new ride for flying their airspace. Don't bother going to that silly place.
*Breaking News: Recent storms have blown over one of our telegraph stations and uprooted a length of cable. The cable is now picking up radio waves and broadcasting strange music across NS - The Great Argus would like to apologize in advance for any disruption caused!*
♩ ♪ ♫♬... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_rVb6chK8o&index=87&list=FLNBEYYMLJ4LyH8Zw0ZXWgDA
It's good to see you're still traveling....
The geese were banned from Woodstock because they "hate region hoppers." So much for love and peace.
Greetings, from a fellow traveller