WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Travelling Region
As a region, Travelling Region is ranked 12,285th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Crazy Tranquilly of Lac Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Meh”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Where Is My Passport||Capitalist Paradise||“Wait a minute.”|
|3.||The Egotistical Empire of WeAreTheGreatestan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We are better than you! Period.”|
|4.||The Shifting Sands of Orehaj||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We live in the sand but our eyes are on the stars”|
|5.||The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honk, honk, quack. I have a speech impediment.”|
- 9 days ago: The Flying fortress of B17 departed this region for The Pollaetorian Guard.
- 15 days ago: The Flying fortress of B17 arrived from The Pub.
- 23 days ago: The Just Another Happy Wanderer of Francisco Sendrijas departed this region for The Realm of Westeros.
- 24 days ago: The Just Another Happy Wanderer of Francisco Sendrijas arrived from The Spudland Collective.
- 32 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for The Sapphire Seas.
- 41 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 58 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese updated the World Factbook entry.
- 59 days ago: Embassy established between Travelling Region and Merry Christmas.
- 60 days ago: Alabama as a country ceased to exist.
- 63 days ago: The Song of The Twelve Days of Christmas of the region Merry Christmas agreed to construct embassies.
Travelling Region Regional Message Board
Hellooo! Passing thru!!!
Greetings from THE KINGDOM OF BURGUNDY
We haven't been featured for 2 years.
Geese and friends were kicked out of The Winter Ball Snowball Fight despite the fact that the founder was told that if he didn't want us there, to let me know and we'd leave. May an ice ball hit him squarely in the kisser
Alas, I tried to make my annual visit to Canadian Goose Land, but they are founderless and passworded.
A sign of the times
Oh well ... that was 'fun'.
Can't move to The Republic of Korovia has been password ed. I'll park here.