WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Travelling Region
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Travelling Region is ranked 15,770th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Shifting Sands of Orehaj||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We live in the sand but our eyes are on the stars”|
|2.||The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honk, honk, quack. I have a speech impediment.”|
|3.||The Colony of The Great Argus Telegraph Company||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Did you mean Dot Dot Dash Dot?”|
|4.||The Crazy Tranquilly of Lac Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Meh”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Where Is My Passport||Capitalist Paradise||“Wait a minute.”|
|6.||The Flying gang of Yichnelevania Retaken||New York Times Democracy||“Urrrrgh..... ”|
|7.||The Egotistical Empire of WeAreTheGreatestan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We are better than you! Period.”|
|8.||The Jingoistic States of 27||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I drink to forget I drink.”|
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations departed this region for World Region.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations arrived from 0000000000000.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Flying gang of Yichnelevania Retaken arrived from International Democracy Union.
- 11 days ago: The Another Happy Wanderer of Francisco Sendrijas departed this region for World Region.
- 12 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of The Great Argus departed this region for World Region.
- 12 days ago: The Strawberry Fields of Wandering Hippy departed this region for World Region.
- 12 days ago: The Long and Winding Road of SkodaTruck Drivers departed this region for World Region.
- 13 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for Yggdrasil.
- 13 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer arrived from Yokai.
- 13 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for Yo is that your new ride.
Travelling Region Regional Message Board
... --- ... ... .. -. -.- .. -. --.
NationStates automatically closed the spaces.
Message received! :-) *throws Orehaj a length of telegraph cable*
-.. .- -. --. . .-. ...
--- ..-. - .... .
..-. .. .-. . ... .-- .- -- .--. ..--..
To all nation currently travelling with More Migrating Geese:
We have been requested that, when the time comes to leave, we space ourselves so as not to interfere with their recruiting efforts. Therefore, please allow at least one day between exits. We will be returning to this region to regroup before continuing our southern trek.
-INCOMING TELEGRAM TO GEESE FROM ARGUS IN YOKAI-
--- -.- --..-- .-- .. .-.. .-.. -.. ---! / OK, WILL DO!
I think I am the last. Will follow after Geese.
The geese were banned from Yo is that your new ride for flying their airspace. Don't bother going to that silly place.
*Breaking News: Recent storms have blown over one of our telegraph stations and uprooted a length of cable. The cable is now picking up radio waves and broadcasting strange music across NS - The Great Argus would like to apologize in advance for any disruption caused!*
♩ ♪ ♫♬... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_rVb6chK8o&index=87&list=FLNBEYYMLJ4LyH8Zw0ZXWgDA
It's good to see you're still traveling....
The geese were banned from Woodstock because they "hate region hoppers." So much for love and peace.