WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in Travelling Region
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, Travelling Region is ranked 14,652nd in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The Egotistical Empire of WeAreTheGreatestan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We are better than you! Period.”|
|2.||The Crazy Tranquilly of Lac Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Meh”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Where Is My Passport||Capitalist Paradise||“Wait a minute.”|
|4.||The Shifting Sands of Orehaj||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We live in the sand but our eyes are on the stars”|
|5.||The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honk, honk, quack. I have a speech impediment.”|
- 96 minutes ago: The Leftist Democracy of Second Greek Empire of the region Freecomunism proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Flying fortress of B17 departed this region for The Local Supermarket.
- 30 days ago: Embassy cancelled between A State of Confidentiality and Travelling Region.
- 31 days ago: The Flying fortress of B17 arrived from The Natanless Region.
- 33 days ago: The Principality of Rohhafon of the region A State of Confidentiality ordered the closure of its embassy in Travelling Region.
- 62 days ago: The Flying fortress of B17 departed this region for The Pollaetorian Guard.
- 68 days ago: The Flying fortress of B17 arrived from The Pub.
- 76 days ago: The Just Another Happy Wanderer of Francisco Sendrijas departed this region for The Realm of Westeros.
- 77 days ago: The Just Another Happy Wanderer of Francisco Sendrijas arrived from The Spudland Collective.
- 85 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for The sapphire seas.
Travelling Region Regional Message Board
Greetings from THE KINGDOM OF BURGUNDY
We haven't been featured for 2 years.
Geese and friends were kicked out of The Winter Ball Snowball Fight despite the fact that the founder was told that if he didn't want us there, to let me know and we'd leave. May an ice ball hit him squarely in the kisser
Alas, I tried to make my annual visit to Canadian Goose Land, but they are founderless and passworded.
A sign of the times
Oh well ... that was 'fun'.
Can't move to The Republic of Korovia has been password ed. I'll park here.
The geese were banned from a silly little region called The West Atlantic.