WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Travelling Region
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Travelling Region is ranked 16,135th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Kingdom of Where Is My Passport||Capitalist Paradise||“Wait a minute.”|
|2.||The Crazy Tranquilly of Lac Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Meh”|
|3.||The Egotistical Empire of WeAreTheGreatestan||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We are better than you! Period.”|
|4.||The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honk, honk, quack. I have a speech impediment.”|
|5.||The Shifting Sands of Orehaj||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We live in the sand but our eyes are on the stars”|
|6.||The Flying fortress of B17||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Aim High ... Fly-Fight-Win”|
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between A State of Confidentiality and Travelling Region.
- 4 days ago: The Flying fortress of B17 arrived from The Natanless Region.
- 6 days ago: The Principality of Rohhafon of the region A State of Confidentiality ordered the closure of its embassy in Travelling Region.
- 34 days ago: The Flying fortress of B17 departed this region for The Pollaetorian Guard.
- 40 days ago: The Flying fortress of B17 arrived from The Pub.
- 48 days ago: The Just Another Happy Wanderer of Francisco Sendrijas departed this region for The Realm of Westeros.
- 49 days ago: The Just Another Happy Wanderer of Francisco Sendrijas arrived from The Spudland Collective.
- 57 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for The sapphire seas.
- 66 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 83 days ago: The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese updated the World Factbook entry.
Travelling Region Regional Message Board
Greetings from THE KINGDOM OF BURGUNDY
We haven't been featured for 2 years.
Geese and friends were kicked out of The Winter Ball Snowball Fight despite the fact that the founder was told that if he didn't want us there, to let me know and we'd leave. May an ice ball hit him squarely in the kisser
Alas, I tried to make my annual visit to Canadian Goose Land, but they are founderless and passworded.
A sign of the times
Oh well ... that was 'fun'.
Can't move to The Republic of Korovia has been password ed. I'll park here.
The geese were banned from a silly little region called The West Atlantic.