WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Transilvania
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Transilvania is ranked 14,911th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Iulia of Comando Romania||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“CEL MAI BUN CASTIGA”|
|2.||The Mihai Petre of Dansez pentru tine||Father Knows Best State||“Dans”|
|3.||The --2006-- of --2006--||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Doua mii sase”|
|4.||The --2007-- of --2007--||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“2007”|
|5.||The ---2011--- of ---2011---||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“2011”|
|6.||The Pinnacle of Peak||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ain't no mountain high enough”|
|7.||The Vampire of Thang||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We Ride!”|
|8.||The 2014 of -2014-||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“2014”|
|9.||The Protectorate of Hapsburg United||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We Can Strive”|
|10.||The Nomadic Peoples of Adrissungera||Democratic Socialists||“Forward unto the dawn”|
- 17 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Adrissungera lost WA Delegate status.
- 18 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Loci departed this region for Magnatheos.
- 18 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Adrissungera abolished the region's flag.
- 18 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Adrissungera updated the World Factbook entry.
- 18 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Adrissungera became regional WA Delegate.
- 18 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Loci arrived from Magnatheos.
- 18 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Adrissungera arrived from Magnatheos.
- 22 days ago: The Colony of Weather departed this region for Slavya.
- 25 days ago: The Principality of Bob Moran32 departed this region for Nugut.
- 26 days ago: Embassy established between Transilvania and The Black Riders.
Transilvania Regional Message Board
Don't know, wait for gross independancy
We did it.
Hello, nations of Transilvania.
Twenty-two days ago, your region was attacked by the well-known menace named the Black Riders. One days later, the leader of the barbarians departed, leaving Transilvania in disorder. Following this event, your region lacked a proper government and fell into inactivity. I am here to state that you will suffer these hardships no more under your new government, which is currently being worked on. I apologize for the hardships of the past. Now it is time to look to the future.
It has been a month since Transilvania was liberated!
Today is my 50th day as your leader! Long live Emperor Vladimir I!
RMB: This region will be password-locked as soon as possible to prevent further raids. It shall serve in memoriam to the founder and it's very long history. Live peacefully, natives. I will return to check on you periodically. - Nibenese Cyrodiil