WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Daijou Tennou of Nobunagas
Embassies: Feudal Japan.
Tokugawa Japan is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Governments in Tokugawa Japan
World Census agents lined up at public agencies around the world in order to study the extent of government in nations, taking into consideration economic output, social and cultural significance, and raw size.
As a region, Tokugawa Japan is ranked 17,430th in the world for Largest Governments.
|1.||The Daijou Tennou of Nobunagas||Capitalizt||“Henkan (Restoration)”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Anumist Alliance and Tokugawa Japan.
- : The Master Guild of Cresenthian Embassy Builders of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : D man ceased to exist.
- : World resort ceased to exist.
- : The democratic empire of dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : -a-a-a- of the region Polland proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Tokugawa Japan and The Anumist Alliance.
- : The Daijou Tennou of Nobunagas appointed D man as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Tokugawa Japan.
- : The Daijou Tennou of Nobunagas appointed World resort as Vice-Delegate with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Tokugawa Japan.
- : World resort arrived from Osiris.
Tokugawa Japan Regional Message Board
Region recreated for prosperity.
Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah! This region proved no match for a charge by The Black Riders!
Occupied by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-hG-ACbuFY The Black Riders ! Our lair can be found here http://s4.zetaboards.com/The_Black_Riders/index/ The Black Riders forum
Into the battle rode the following riders:
The Poor Soul of A Million Voices
The free socialist territories
The dark void
Raids commanded by General halcones
Post self-deleted by D man.
Post self-deleted by World resort.