WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Iamu
Tokelau is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Governments in Tokelau
World Census agents lined up at public agencies around the world in order to study the extent of government in nations, taking into consideration economic output, social and cultural significance, and raw size.
As a region, Tokelau is ranked 12,049th in the world for Largest Governments.
|1.||The Queen's State of Iamu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“RIP”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Saint Georges and Tokelau.
- : The Queen's State of Iamu ordered the closure of embassies between Tokelau and Saint Georges.
- : Embassy established between Tokelau and Orkney Isles.
- : The Queen's State of Iamu altered the region's flag.
- : The Queen's State of Iamu agreed to construct embassies with Orkney Isles.
- : The Queendom of Eileanan Arcaibh of the region Orkney Isles proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Windsor and Tokelau.
- : The Queen's State of Von Wettin of the region Windsor ordered the closure of its embassy in Tokelau.
- : Embassy established between Tokelau and Saint Georges.
- : The Queen's State of Iamu agreed to construct embassies with Saint Georges.
Tokelau Regional Message Board
What is this?