WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Little Tobago
Tobago is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Tobago
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Tobago is ranked 20,125th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Queen's State of Little Tobago||New York Times Democracy||“Pulchrior Evenit”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Rotuma Island and Tobago.
- : The Queen's State of Little Tobago ordered the closure of embassies between Tobago and Rotuma Island.
- : Embassy established between Northern California and Tobago.
- : The Queen's State of Little Tobago agreed to construct embassies with Northern California.
- : The Queen's State of Monterey District of the region Northern California proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Ceskoslovenske and Tobago.
- : Embassy established between Rotuma Island and Tobago.
- : Embassy cancelled between Quezon and Tobago.
- : Embassy established between Tobago and Republic of Ethiopia.
- : The Queen's State of Rotuma Island of the region Rotuma Island agreed to construct embassies.
Tobago Regional Message Board
Really does not matter in this particular case.
I'll finish this later.
Don't think we'll make it before reset
Just keep going. Only a few nations will miss the update.
Start up again once reset has passed this region.
Commonwealth of Dictatorships still needs a regional flag for the nations there-in. Requirements is that it needs to be a game supplied flag.
Region flag and founder's flag can be different.
That should be long enough.
Ang isang taong gala. Lang daan.
Just passing through.
Only way to go, being a wanderer in this game. Good luck.