WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Little Tobago
Tobago contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Tobago
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Tobago is ranked 6,622nd in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Queen's State of Little Tobago||New York Times Democracy||“Pulchrior Evenit”|
|2.||The Kingdom of The Lizard Ppl||Corporate Police State||“We eat our young. They taste good.”|
- : The Kingdom of The Lizard Ppl arrived from New Daikonar.
- : Embassy established between Ceskoslovenske and Tobago.
- : Embassy established between Tobago and Quezon.
- : The Queen's State of Terre Incogneve of the region Ceskoslovenske agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Little Tobago proposed constructing embassies with Ceskoslovenske.
- : The Queen's State of Little Tobago agreed to construct embassies with Quezon.
- : The Queen's State of Kampo Quezon of the region Quezon proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Ceskoslovenske and Tobago.
- : Embassy cancelled between Quezon and Tobago.
- : The Queen's State of Little Tobago altered the region's flag.
Tobago Regional Message Board
Really does not matter in this particular case.
I'll finish this later.
Don't think we'll make it before reset
Just keep going. Only a few nations will miss the update.
Start up again once reset has passed this region.
Commonwealth of Dictatorships still needs a regional flag for the nations there-in. Requirements is that it needs to be a game supplied flag.
Region flag and founder's flag can be different.
That should be long enough.
Ang isang taong gala. Lang daan.
Just passing through.
Only way to go, being a wanderer in this game. Good luck.