WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Little Tobago
Tobago is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in Tobago
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, Tobago is ranked 4,208th in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The Queen's State of Little Tobago||New York Times Democracy||“Pulchrior Evenit”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Republic of Ethiopia and Tobago.
- : The Queen's State of Abiud of the region Republic of Ethiopia ordered the closure of its embassy in Tobago.
- : Embassy established between Tobago and Yamoussoukro.
- : The Queen's State of Okayama Kora of the region Yamoussoukro agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Little Tobago proposed constructing embassies with Yamoussoukro.
- : The Unified Pan African Tribes of African Peoples Federation of the region Supreme Afrika proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Rotuma Island and Tobago.
- : The Queen's State of Little Tobago ordered the closure of embassies between Tobago and Rotuma Island.
- : Embassy established between Northern California and Tobago.
- : The Queen's State of Little Tobago agreed to construct embassies with Northern California.
Tobago Regional Message Board
Really does not matter in this particular case.
I'll finish this later.
Don't think we'll make it before reset
Just keep going. Only a few nations will miss the update.
Start up again once reset has passed this region.
Commonwealth of Dictatorships still needs a regional flag for the nations there-in. Requirements is that it needs to be a game supplied flag.
Region flag and founder's flag can be different.
That should be long enough.
Ang isang taong gala. Lang daan.
Just passing through.
Only way to go, being a wanderer in this game. Good luck.