WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in Tibet
World Census bean-counters on horseback guided herds of cattle to slaughter in order to determine which nations have the largest agricultural sectors.
As a region, Tibet is ranked 13,992nd in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The Theocracy of Ounoiya||Compulsory Consumerist State||“For Chaos and Acorns!!!!!!!!!”|
|2.||The Stages of The Path of Vimutta||Left-wing Utopia||“The way is not in the sky”|
|3.||The Om mani padme hum of Llareggub ereh||Left-wing Utopia||“Time passes. Listen. Time passes.”|
|4.||The Stages of The Path of Vimutta||Left-wing Utopia||“The way is in the heart”|
|5.||The Truly Benevolent Theocracy of Xhamballa||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Ommm”|
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Hollibourn of the region Confederation of Former Reborn States proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Tibetan Mongols of the region Nomad Land of Inner Mongolia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Rahulistan of the region Kingdom Of Austria proposed constructing embassies.
- : Jadavpur of the region The league of micronations proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Coalition of democratic states and Tibet.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Lhasa and Tibet.
- : The Stages of The Path of Vimutta agreed to construct embassies with Lhasa.
- : The Nature of Atiyoga of the region Lhasa proposed constructing embassies.
- : Little oldiron of the region Nations without a Region proposed constructing embassies.
Tibet Regional Message Board
On behalf of the region, I'd like to tell everyone you may now post on Hong Kong's RMB! :D
Victory for the Zombie Apocalypse!
Gracias, Sensei Woonrocket
I think I've caused a bit of trouble in this region 3 times in the last month or so.. perhaps it's time to refound and Free Tibet
Your original flag: Tibet
Your original WFE: "[color=red]ASHI DELEK[/color] – [color=blue]Welcome to the roof of the world[/color]
The Four Noble Truths:
1. Life is suffering;
2. Suffering is due to attachment;
3. Attachment can be overcome;
4. There is a path for accomplishing this.
Friendly Regions: China, United India, San Francisco, The White Rose, XAL, Cambodia, New Spain, Hong Kong, Chinchillawater Republic
Our region is anti-hate. Nazis and invaders, feel no need to enter."
Thank you for leaving me in place.. and for the official position.
For your reference, in case you didn't already know, I'm the player who's also behind the nation of The Free Bears of Bears Armed and its 'WA puppet' The Diplomatic Immunity of Bears Armed Mission: If you need to reach me in a hurry then sending a TG to The Free Land of The Ursine Northlands, which I also check regularly but whose inbox tends to be less busy than those of the former two nations, is probably the best method.