WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Commonwealth of Sahabat
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in Tibet
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, Tibet is ranked 4,865th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Republic of Saeta||Democratic Socialists||“Forever Free”|
|2.||The Enlightened Followers of Tibetan Buddhism||Democratic Socialists||“Buddha Dharma Sangha”|
|3.||The Order of The Red Buddha||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The journey itself is our home”|
|4.||The Zen Assassinate of Iron Buddha||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The teeth and claws of the Tao!”|
|5.||The Queendom of Parvata||Democratic Socialists||“We live amongst the peaks.”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of Sahabat||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Only love can dispel hate. This is the law”|
|7.||The Truly Benevolent Theocracy of Xhamballa||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Ommm”|
|8.||The Free Land of Bataviria||Democratic Socialists||“Enlightment for all”|
|9.||The Stages of The Path of Vimutta||Left-wing Utopia||“The way is in the heart”|
|10.||The Stages of The Path of Vimutta||Left-wing Utopia||“The way is not in the sky”|
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Bodhisattva of Green Tara departed this region for The Himalayas.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Borderlands of Heathen Hunter departed this region for Green Anarchy.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Nudest of Buddhists lost WA Delegate status.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The Order of The Red Buddha arrived from Angkor Wat.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The Nudest of Buddhists departed this region for Libcom.
- 3 days 8 hours ago: The Commonwealth of Sahabat arrived from Balder.
- 3 days 8 hours ago: The Borderlands of Heathen Hunter arrived from Sherwood Forest.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Nudest of Buddhists removed a dispatch.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Nudest of Buddhists established the region's flag.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Nudest of Buddhists updated the World Factbook entry.
Tibet Regional Message Board
སེམས་ཅན་ ཐམས༌ ཅད་སྡུག་བ སྔལ་དང་བྲལ་ན་ཅི ་མ་རུང།
1% on time! New record!
Before you speak, let your words pass three gates. At the first gate ask yourself, "Is it true?". At the second ask, "Is it necessary?". At the third gate ask, "Is it kind?".
We forgive principally for our own sake...
...so that we may cease to bear the burden of rancour.
Thank you for helping Tibet my friends
Sahabat, we have many reasons for loving this region, and were confident in your return. Let the good times roll.