WA Delegate: The Vocal Technique Protectorate of Scrivneria (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in The YoungWorld
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, The YoungWorld is ranked 663rd in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Vocal Technique Protectorate of Scrivneria||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“In Musicae Veritas”|
|2.||The Nation of Rambert IV||New York Times Democracy||“just a nation”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Mexihco||Democratic Socialists||“Religión, Independencia y Unión”|
|4.||The Magnificent Colour Display of Corinthes Phoenix||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Don't contact me. Speak to our delegate!”|
|5.||The Green Wellies of Drop your socks||Capitalist Paradise||“Beer beer lovely beer.”|
|6.||The Republic of East Klopstock||Left-Leaning College State||“East side!”|
|7.||The Eclectic Ecstacy of Ground Breaker||Democratic Socialists||“Shake Shake Shake 2012”|
|8.||The Wandering Brewmaster of Sir Lans||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“While you're up can ya grab me one?”|
|9.||The Young World BB Puppet of East Brightonburg||Moralistic Democracy||“This is a BB Puppet, very few regions get one :)”|
|10.||The Monarchic Assembly of Makaar||Left-wing Utopia||“Opportunity Begets Liberty”|
- : The Wandering Brewmaster of Sir Lans arrived from 10000 Islands.
- : The Eclectic Ecstacy of Ground Breaker arrived from Balder.
- : The OBI Keg Truck of Brightonburg Ad Puppet of the region OBI Brew House proposed constructing embassies.
- : Welchyland 2 ceased to exist.
- : Welchyland ceased to exist.
- : Jazzaldian ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Galts Gulch and The YoungWorld.
- : The Vocal Technique Protectorate of Scrivneria agreed to construct embassies with Galts Gulch.
- : Welchyland 2 arrived from Lazarus.
- : Welchyland arrived from Lazarus.
The YoungWorld Regional Message Board
It's crap here, more rain and cloud than summer.
Do we have an old returning member?
I remember that puppet :P
Interesting, I just got a recruitment message from The Den.
You'll be disappointed. They're not really The DEN. =P
They're a new age DEN.
I haven't heard of Meri since returning. This DEN was actually formed back in April. When TBR's founder was deleted and the region imploded. =)
I don't think any of the old DEN came back for the new version.