WA Delegate: None.
The Wuundergap contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in The Wuundergap
As a region, The Wuundergap is ranked 15,991st in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Legacy of Hilde XIII||Tyranny by Majority||“Care and take care”|
|2.||The Dominion of Wheuvaph||Father Knows Best State||“To Find our Purpose in Life”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and The Wuundergap.
- : The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Legacy of Hilde XIII lost WA Delegate status.
- : Protector 139 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Legacy of Hilde XIII ejected Protector 139 from the region.
- : The Legacy of Hilde XIII suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- : The Legacy of Hilde XIII unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- : The Legacy of Hilde XIII ordered the closure of embassies between The Wuundergap and The Black Riders.
- : The Legacy of Hilde XIII password-protected the region.
- : The Legacy of Hilde XIII removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
The Wuundergap Regional Message Board
I sanction Palatonia designation of the Wuundergap's population as "Wuunderkinds."
Well, The Combined Russian Peoples I will fight your helicopters with my books, for it will be brain over brawn
So long, Lee Lee
I remember a fair while ago I mentioned that we should have a new flag, but as of yet there has been nothing done. Anyone up for designing it?
You may Gabberz, if you send me an idea first.
I HAVE RETURNED MY PEOPLE, MY NOBLE BROTHERS, THE SHEPPARDS OF THE WUUNDERGAP FLOCK GLORY TO THE WUUNDER GAP AVE ELLOSONIA
Also check this out
Post self-deleted by Mounted city.
The Borderlands of Mounted City wishes our founder a warm welcome back from retirement
The Alliance between Mounted City and Ellosonia will come to be known as the Wuundergap United Liberal Movement (WULM) We will protect all those nations that join us and seek to provide a strong united position of leadership for people of the region!