WA Delegate (non-executive): The Borderland Queendom of Karistina (elected 176 days ago)
Founder: The Borderland Queendom of Karistina
The Wheel of Time contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in The Wheel of Time
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, The Wheel of Time is ranked 4,572nd in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Rand al'Thor Kingdom of Durenor||Psychotic Dictatorship||“He Shall Wear a Crown of Swords”|
|2.||The Borderland Queendom of Karistina||Democratic Socialists||“Strong and Stubborn”|
- 11 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of The Amity Faction of the region Divergent proposed constructing embassies.
- 38 days ago: The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Chris puppet storage proposed constructing embassies.
- 39 days ago: The Kingdom of Tacitae Populus of the region Skaal proposed constructing embassies.
- 80 days ago: The Confederacy of Stvxi of the region Pacficia Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 132 days ago: The Thirteen Models of Hordika Ecumene of the region The Empty Quarter proposed constructing embassies.
- 133 days ago: The Empire of Sulc Raln ceased to exist.
- 142 days ago: Embassy established between The Illuminati and The Wheel of Time.
- 145 days ago: The Borderland Queendom of Karistina agreed to construct embassies with The Illuminati.
- 152 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 160 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
The Wheel of Time Regional Message Board
Why thank you, Karistina.
Don't I get a fruit basket or something ?
The Dragon hasn't been by to spruce up the apple trees lately... I'll have to get back to you on that.
What ? The Dragon isn't in the Borderlands yet ?
To Far Madding we'll march !
Uh oh...It looks like we've been overrun by zombies. I haven't logged in for a while...Hmm...
Dang. I keep running out of time for NS, keep CTE'ing. I'll try to live for longer than 28 days this time around.
Well, welcome back to Lil Gravy biscuit, and welcome to The First of Mayene!
Darn it - forgot to set my account to 'Vacation Mode'. Trust everyone is well.
So if I can get an endorsement from someone, I can get back to being our WA delegate. :-)
Just gave you my endorsement... hopefully that gets you back to being our Delegate.