WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Borderland Queendom of Karistina
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in The Wheel of Time
Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, The Wheel of Time is ranked 7,592nd in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Kingdom of Amadiciaa||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Walk in the Light!”|
|2.||The Queendom of Aridhol al Cazar||Mother Knows Best State||“Dovie andi se tovya sagain”|
|3.||The Queendom of TheWhiteTower||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Wheel Weaves as the Wheel Will”|
|4.||The Democratic States of RestlessSouls||Left-Leaning College State||“Insert Wisdom Here”|
|5.||The Republic of SteddingShangtai||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace of the Stedding”|
|6.||The People's Republic of Cheskniev||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Only dead fish swin with the current”|
|7.||The Borderland Queendom of Karistina||Democratic Socialists||“Strong and Stubborn”|
|8.||The Republic of GrandAgora||Capitalizt||“Everything is for Sale”|
|9.||The Free Land of TheHighSeas||Anarchy||“You Can't Tell ME What To Do”|
- : Embassy established between Androyica and The Wheel of Time.
- : The Borderland Queendom of Karistina agreed to construct embassies with Androyica.
- : The Empire of Guamstaria of the region Androyica proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Ussso empire and The Wheel of Time.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Vatsamoltoplandia of the region Instrumentland withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Kingdom of The new Albania of the region Albanian Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of Cheskniev arrived from The Communist Bloc.
- : The Democratic Republic of Old HampshireVille of the region Orthanc at Isengard proposed constructing embassies.
- : The dragon reborns followers ceased to exist.
The Wheel of Time Regional Message Board
I've been re-reading the Artemis Fowl series since they announced a movie might be in the works. I haven't been able to commit to a WoT re-read in a while. So many books!
There might be a movie in the works? really? that sounds amazing. I really hope the guy they get to play Artemis is good otherwise its going to suck. But yeah here are a lot of books to WoT.
It's going to be done by Disney, so I'm guessing the Artemis Fowl movie will be animated if it gets past the hypothetical stage. But maybe not.
there is the hope that all the Marvel and StarWars hype they might go for live action
HEY I JUST MOVED TO THIS REGION :D
hey guyz what's up
Well, that was embarrassing. One should never allow their nation to cease to exist.
So what does everyone think about the announcement that TV rights have been acquired by a major network?
So excited, just hope that they get the casting of Rand, Mat and Lan right, there is great potential for it to be a very good series.
I'll believe it when it actually goes into production. The rights for this series have been optioned and expired hither, thither and yon for years. There's so much raw material in WoT that you could run a TV series from next year until 2379 or so. I just hope it's AMC or HBO and not one of the broadcast networks. If NBC, ABC or Fox try and produce this, they'll fall flat on their faces. And even if they don't, some suit will cancel it after the third episode if its ratings don't exceed GoT or TWD. I still remember the Terra Nova debacle. HBO at least learned from its premature cancellation of Rome.