WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Borderland Queendom of Karistina
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in The Wheel of Time
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, The Wheel of Time is ranked 23rd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Borderland Queendom of Karistina||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strong and Stubborn”|
|2.||The Rand al'Thor Kingdom of Durenor||Psychotic Dictatorship||“He Shall Wear a Crown of Swords”|
|3.||The Free Land of Klick-Klock Woodsman||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Only People That Matter, Is Us.”|
|4.||The Dictatorship of Pesokeet||Iron Fist Consumerists||“No pesos, no parakeets, no service.”|
|5.||The Empire of Ursae||Corporate Police State||“Ab Ordine Libertas”|
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Borderlands of Melancholy fields departed this region for THE MOST POWERFUL REGION.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Borderlands of Melancholy fields arrived from The Democratic Republic Union.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Isolationist Empire of Soastan departed this region for Vaalkreupelhout.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Isolationist Empire of Soastan arrived from Sigma 957.
- 6 days ago: The Empire of Ursae arrived from Antiosiom.
- 8 days ago: The Rand al'Thor Kingdom of Durenor arrived from Lazarus.
- 16 days ago: Embassy established between Freecomunism and The Wheel of Time.
- 19 days ago: The Dictatorship of Pesokeet arrived from Tomahawk Creek.
- 19 days ago: The Borderland Queendom of Karistina agreed to construct embassies with Freecomunism.
- 24 days ago: The Free Land of Klick-Klock Woodsman arrived from Geopolity.
The Wheel of Time Regional Message Board
The Dragon hasn't been by to spruce up the apple trees lately... I'll have to get back to you on that.
What ? The Dragon isn't in the Borderlands yet ?
To Far Madding we'll march !
Uh oh...It looks like we've been overrun by zombies. I haven't logged in for a while...Hmm...
Dang. I keep running out of time for NS, keep CTE'ing. I'll try to live for longer than 28 days this time around.
Well, welcome back to Lil Gravy biscuit, and welcome to The First of Mayene!
Darn it - forgot to set my account to 'Vacation Mode'. Trust everyone is well.
So if I can get an endorsement from someone, I can get back to being our WA delegate. :-)
Just gave you my endorsement... hopefully that gets you back to being our Delegate.