WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Borderland Queendom of Karistina
The Wheel of Time contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in The Wheel of Time
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, The Wheel of Time is ranked 5,839th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Nomadic Peoples of Last Place Virus||New York Times Democracy||“We infect the last place regions ”|
|2.||The Borderland Queendom of Karistina||Democratic Socialists||“Strong and Stubborn”|
|3.||The Democratic Republic of The Peoples Pheonix||New York Times Democracy||“With His help, from ashes to Life”|
- 3 days 10 hours ago: The Commonwealth of The Confederation of The Freeland departed this region for Holy Lands.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: The Commonwealth of The Confederation of The Freeland arrived from Christians United.
- 4 days ago: The Democratic Republic of The Peoples Pheonix arrived from Sudniks scholars.
- 27 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Last Place Virus arrived from Pocket Dimension 998877663321.
- 28 days ago: Tontont ceased to exist.
- 36 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of The Shrek Khanate departed this region for The NEA Region.
- 44 days ago: The Leftist Democracy of Second Greek Empire of the region Freecomunism cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Wheel of Time.
- 45 days ago: The Cimmerian Heavy Lances of Dakozev of the region Freecomunism ordered the closure of its embassy in The Wheel of Time.
- 45 days ago: The Empire of YongleLand departed this region for Scarlet Nations.
- 51 days ago: The Empire of YongleLand arrived from Scarlet Nations.
The Wheel of Time Regional Message Board
What ? The Dragon isn't in the Borderlands yet ?
To Far Madding we'll march !
Uh oh...It looks like we've been overrun by zombies. I haven't logged in for a while...Hmm...
Dang. I keep running out of time for NS, keep CTE'ing. I'll try to live for longer than 28 days this time around.
Well, welcome back to Lil Gravy biscuit, and welcome to The First of Mayene!
Darn it - forgot to set my account to 'Vacation Mode'. Trust everyone is well.
So if I can get an endorsement from someone, I can get back to being our WA delegate. :-)
Just gave you my endorsement... hopefully that gets you back to being our Delegate.
I'm still here...sorry to see the high turnaround in here.