WA Delegate (non-executive): The Borderland Queendom of Karistina (elected 137 days ago)
Founder: The Borderland Queendom of Karistina
The Wheel of Time contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in The Wheel of Time
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, The Wheel of Time is ranked 95th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Borderland Queendom of Karistina||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strong and Stubborn”|
|2.||The Rand al'Thor Kingdom of Durenor||Iron Fist Consumerists||“He Shall Wear a Crown of Swords”|
|3.||The Mat-like Trickster of Lil Gravy biscuit||Father Knows Best State||“I wanted to be gravy biscuit, but that name was taken.”|
- 3 days 10 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Asafeia Charaktira of the region Xaos proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: The Kingdom of Englisc of the region Kingdom of Englisc proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Earth Republic of Kelmet of the region United Peoples for Liberty proposed constructing embassies.
- 19 days ago: The Armed Republic of D34DZ0N3 of the region AMS proposed constructing embassies.
- 51 days ago: The Federation of Paluzzania of the region Greenlandia proposed constructing embassies.
- 52 days ago: Embassy established between Tar Valon and The Wheel of Time.
- 55 days ago: The Borderland Queendom of Karistina agreed to construct embassies with Tar Valon.
- 59 days ago: The Holy Empire of Shadaar Logoth of the region Tar Valon proposed constructing embassies.
- 78 days ago: The Mat-Mauling Ministry of Ddraig ceased to exist.
- 86 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The mid atlantic and The Wheel of Time.
The Wheel of Time Regional Message Board
Hey, I'm back!
Anyways, i picked up AMOL, but haven't read it yet. Don't spoil it! I'm rereading some of the books before it first.
Hurry up. ;-)
I am proud to announce that today I have finally finished the entire WoT series!
Whoa, that's quite an achievement... alas, for me the wheel is moving rather slowly. I have nothing planned over Easter, therefore I'm looking forward to sitting back and finishing the series.
It's definitely worth it. Personally I think the series gets a lot better once Sanderson started writing, partly because Jordan moved pretty slowly at times. The way Sanderson writes some of the passages is pure excellence, and I definitely liked the resolution. I'm glad that I've read the series, but it's gonna be a while until i re-read the entire series, if I ever do.
I am currently in the process of reading Sanderson's Elantris. It's absolutely captivating, just like everything else I've read of his. I might just go ahead and read everything he's published; I'm already over halfway done. :)
The Mistborn novels are great. I couldn't put them down. I will say right now that I hated the way the trilogy ended, but I still love the series. I know that's weird. I even told Brandon to his face at a book signing, and he said he gets that a lot. :-)
Have you read the sequel to the series? "The Alloy of Law." It's really good, but not as good as the original series.
And finished Elantris. Hmmm, what Sanderson book next?
I agree about The Alloy of Law. It was interesting to see what happened a few hundred years after the world ended, but it wasn't nearly as good as the original trilogy. It was only intended to be a short story when he had the concept for it, but it turned into an entire novel. :-)