WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Borderland Queendom of Karistina
Today's World Census Report
The Most Armed in The Wheel of Time
World Census experts took their lives into their hands in order to ascertain the average number of weapons per citizen.
As a region, The Wheel of Time is ranked 15,982nd in the world for Most Armed.
|1.||The Pirate Colonies of Hydrosis||Left-wing Utopia||“Weigh anchor and hoist the mizzen!”|
|2.||The Armed Republic of Krakenlash||Father Knows Best State||“Fire at will!”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation of Aridhol al Cazar||Father Knows Best State||“Dovie andi se tovya sagain”|
|4.||The Free Land of Mother Protector of Nations||Democratic Socialists||“Love God,protect life, grow”|
|5.||The Republic of Connor Patrick||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Work and love will lead to prosperity.”|
|6.||The Borderland Queendom of Karistina||Democratic Socialists||“Strong and Stubborn”|
- : The Armed Republic of Krakenlash arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Pirate Colonies of Hydrosis arrived from Lone Wolves United.
- : The Hiniusang ug Malambuong Isla of Mactan of the region Cebu proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Builder of Embassy Master of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Jingoistic States of The Domain of the Astray departed this region for International Northwestern Union.
- : The Jingoistic States of The Domain of the Astray arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Empire of Mphela of the region Mphela proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Zombieland of Seemslegitstan departed this region for The Other Reality.
- : Hhwiwhaiwwinwia departed this region for Peoples Federation of Qandaristan.
The Wheel of Time Regional Message Board
Hello people, anyone recently doing a read/reread of the series?
Good early Saturday morning my citizens.
Hello, everyone! I recently listened to A Memory of Light as an audiobook. Haven't done a full re-read lately though.
A memory of Light is amazing, you should definately do a read through when you get a chance
anyone doing a recent re-read? i'm on book 11. can't believe that even with the massive events in a path of daggers and winters heart they still managed to be relatively less entertaining than other in the series.
I've been re-reading the Artemis Fowl series since they announced a movie might be in the works. I haven't been able to commit to a WoT re-read in a while. So many books!
There might be a movie in the works? really? that sounds amazing. I really hope the guy they get to play Artemis is good otherwise its going to suck. But yeah here are a lot of books to WoT.
It's going to be done by Disney, so I'm guessing the Artemis Fowl movie will be animated if it gets past the hypothetical stage. But maybe not.
there is the hope that all the Marvel and StarWars hype they might go for live action