WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Borderland Queendom of Karistina
The Wheel of Time contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Healthiest Citizens in The Wheel of Time
A measure of the general health of citizens in each nation.
As a region, The Wheel of Time is ranked 6th in the world for Healthiest Citizens.
|1.||The Borderland Queendom of Karistina||Democratic Socialists||“Strong and Stubborn”|
|2.||The Kingdom of TonTonT||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The eye of mordor watches all”|
- 5 days ago: Pesokeet ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: Klick-klock woodsman ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: Durenor ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: Ursae ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: The Kingdom of TonTonT arrived from The Pacific.
- 37 days ago: The Sparse tundra of Melancholy fields departed this region for THE MOST POWERFUL REGION.
- 37 days ago: The Sparse tundra of Melancholy fields arrived from The Democratic Republic Union.
- 37 days ago: The Isolationist Empire of Soastan departed this region for Vaalkreupelhout.
- 37 days ago: The Isolationist Empire of Soastan arrived from Sigma 957.
- 41 days ago: Ursae arrived from Antiosiom.
The Wheel of Time Regional Message Board
The Dragon hasn't been by to spruce up the apple trees lately... I'll have to get back to you on that.
What ? The Dragon isn't in the Borderlands yet ?
To Far Madding we'll march !
Uh oh...It looks like we've been overrun by zombies. I haven't logged in for a while...Hmm...
Dang. I keep running out of time for NS, keep CTE'ing. I'll try to live for longer than 28 days this time around.
Well, welcome back to Lil Gravy biscuit, and welcome to The First of Mayene!
Darn it - forgot to set my account to 'Vacation Mode'. Trust everyone is well.
So if I can get an endorsement from someone, I can get back to being our WA delegate. :-)
Just gave you my endorsement... hopefully that gets you back to being our Delegate.