WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Borderland Queendom of Karistina
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Poor Incomes in The Wheel of Time
The World Census studied the spending power of the poorest 10% of citizens in each nation.
As a region, The Wheel of Time is ranked 7,083rd in the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
|1.||The Queendom of TheWhiteTower||New York Times Democracy||“The Wheel Weaves as the Wheel Wills”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Amadiciaa||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Walk in the Light!”|
|3.||The Democratic States of RestlessSouls||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Insert Wisdom Here”|
|4.||The Most Serene Republic of Tar Valon Aes Sedai||Father Knows Best State||“As it has been, so shall it be. ”|
|5.||The Republic of SteddingShangtai||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace of the Stedding”|
|6.||The Free Land of TheHighSeas||Anarchy||“You Can't Tell ME What To Do”|
|7.||The Borderland Queendom of Karistina||Democratic Socialists||“Strong and Stubborn”|
|8.||The Republic of The Red Hand Land||Anarchy||“Throw the Dice”|
|9.||The Republic of GrandAgora||Anarchy||“Everything is for Sale”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Androyica and The Wheel of Time.
- : The Fractured Weakened State of Estorya of the region Androyica ordered the closure of its embassy in The Wheel of Time.
- : Cheskniev ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of The Red Hand Land arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Aridhol al cazar ceased to exist.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Tar Valon Aes Sedai arrived from The Independent Order.
- : Embassy established between Androyica and The Wheel of Time.
- : The Borderland Queendom of Karistina agreed to construct embassies with Androyica.
- : The Corporation of Guamstaria of the region Androyica proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Allied States of Kissinger-Monroe of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
The Wheel of Time Regional Message Board
There might be a movie in the works? really? that sounds amazing. I really hope the guy they get to play Artemis is good otherwise its going to suck. But yeah here are a lot of books to WoT.
It's going to be done by Disney, so I'm guessing the Artemis Fowl movie will be animated if it gets past the hypothetical stage. But maybe not.
there is the hope that all the Marvel and StarWars hype they might go for live action
HEY I JUST MOVED TO THIS REGION :D
hey guyz what's up
Well, that was embarrassing. One should never allow their nation to cease to exist.
So what does everyone think about the announcement that TV rights have been acquired by a major network?
So excited, just hope that they get the casting of Rand, Mat and Lan right, there is great potential for it to be a very good series.
I'll believe it when it actually goes into production. The rights for this series have been optioned and expired hither, thither and yon for years. There's so much raw material in WoT that you could run a TV series from next year until 2379 or so. I just hope it's AMC or HBO and not one of the broadcast networks. If NBC, ABC or Fox try and produce this, they'll fall flat on their faces. And even if they don't, some suit will cancel it after the third episode if its ratings don't exceed GoT or TWD. I still remember the Terra Nova debacle. HBO at least learned from its premature cancellation of Rome.