WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Borderland Queendom of Karistina
The Wheel of Time contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in The Wheel of Time
Although some nations have a flat tax rate for all citizens while others tax the rich more heavily than the poor, the World Census used averages to rank the world's most taxing governments.
As a region, The Wheel of Time is ranked 2,127th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Borderland Queendom of Karistina||Democratic Socialists||“Strong and Stubborn”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Aegar||Father Knows Best State||“It wont be easy, But it will be worth it”|
|3.||The Empire of New Vivec||Democratic Socialists||“Ave! Pistris!”|
- : The Community of Hells Bells 2 departed this region for AutumnWood.
- : The Community of Hells Bells 2 arrived from Rolling stones.
- : The Empire of Victortopia of the region Region Mexicana Mundial withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of Victortopia of the region Region Mexicana Mundial proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between East of West and The Wheel of Time.
- : The Borderland Queendom of Karistina agreed to construct embassies with East of West.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : Durenor ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of New Vivec arrived from 0siris.
- : Thewhitetower ceased to exist.
The Wheel of Time Regional Message Board
It's going to be done by Disney, so I'm guessing the Artemis Fowl movie will be animated if it gets past the hypothetical stage. But maybe not.
there is the hope that all the Marvel and StarWars hype they might go for live action
HEY I JUST MOVED TO THIS REGION :D
hey guyz what's up
Well, that was embarrassing. One should never allow their nation to cease to exist.
So what does everyone think about the announcement that TV rights have been acquired by a major network?
So excited, just hope that they get the casting of Rand, Mat and Lan right, there is great potential for it to be a very good series.
I'll believe it when it actually goes into production. The rights for this series have been optioned and expired hither, thither and yon for years. There's so much raw material in WoT that you could run a TV series from next year until 2379 or so. I just hope it's AMC or HBO and not one of the broadcast networks. If NBC, ABC or Fox try and produce this, they'll fall flat on their faces. And even if they don't, some suit will cancel it after the third episode if its ratings don't exceed GoT or TWD. I still remember the Terra Nova debacle. HBO at least learned from its premature cancellation of Rome.
This is amazing - WOT is still around and even more amazing is that you're still part of the region Karistina. It's been a while... hope all is well.
Thanks, Rand al'Thor! I just got the notice that Karistina was about to cease to exist, and I couldn't let that happen. :-) Glad to see you back!