WA Delegate: The Frybarec of Lacmhacarh (elected 2 years 249 days ago)
Embassies: The United Defenders League.
Regional Power: Moderate
The West contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector in The West
As a region, The West is ranked 16,950th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Frybarec of Lacmhacarh||New York Times Democracy||“Carsarh gereulacr”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Minote||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Balance...”|
|3.||The Empire of Soft Fuzzy Things||Capitalizt||“Don't go squish!”|
- 27 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The United San Diego States and The West.
- 58 days ago: The Empire of Soft Fuzzy Things arrived from Balder.
- 66 days ago: The Empire of Soft Fuzzy Things ceased to exist.
- 134 days ago: The Capitalis de Societate of The United Defenders League of the region The United Defenders League cancelled the closure of its embassy in The West.
- 134 days ago: Noble oblige of the region The United Defenders League ordered the closure of its embassy in The West.
- 141 days ago: The Empire of Soft Fuzzy Things arrived from Osiris.
- 147 days ago: The Empire of Soft Fuzzy Things ceased to exist.
- 181 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 287 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel quebec and The West.
- 291 days ago: The Betrayed Hero of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in The West.
The West Regional Message Board
Nice to see we're all outside the top 100,000 most corrupt governments! We must be doing something right here in The West! ^_^
Congratulations to everyone in the region for being in the top 1% for Happiest Citizens! We must be doing something right!
Nice to see we're all well outside the top 100,000 most avoided nations! Well done, everyone!
Goodbye again, SFT!
Welcome back! I'm setting up a password-protected revolving door for you ^_-
Spin, spin, spin... =P
It looks like Lacmhacarh just hit 25 billion people. That's quite a few people......