WA Delegate: None.
The Venus Project is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in The Venus Project
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, The Venus Project is ranked 7,900th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Sustainable Cities of Jacque Fresco||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Beyond Politics, Poverty & War”|
- 22 days ago: The Sultanate of New Navaza of the region Orlando proposed constructing embassies.
- 51 days ago: The Catsvillian Colony of New Catsville of the region New catsville proposed constructing embassies.
- 103 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Techno utopia and The Venus Project.
- 212 days ago: Keynestopia departed this region for Alliance of technates.
- 212 days ago: Keynestopia arrived from Lazarus.
- 239 days ago: Technates of the region Alliance of technates proposed constructing embassies.
- 240 days ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 242 days ago: The Resource-Based Federation of Grand Caledonia departed this region for The New Galactic Empire.
- 251 days ago: The Blank State of Servica departed this region for Europeia.
- 252 days ago: The Blank State of Servica arrived from Lazarus.
The Venus Project Regional Message Board
Hey Venus Project, look what name came in one of my latest issues "Welfare Programs Not Faring Well"
"5."Capitalism is the very reason why we need welfare in the first place. Laissez-faire policies would only make the problem worse," argues political activist Roxanne Parke. "If the government would ensure that all employers pay their employees the amount they need to live - no more, no less - then the problem of providing for the poor would disappear." "
I keep finding the name "Roxanne" in the same issue as the last one.
"5."Capitalism is the very reason why we need welfare in the first place. Laissez-faire policies would only make the problem worse," argues political activist Roxanne Parke. "If the government would ensure that all employers pay their employees the amount they need to live - no more, no less - then the problem of providing for the poor would disappear."
Would be even stranger if the surname 'meadows' appeared somewhere. It would be fun if the game allowed you to assign your own names to the characters that feature in issues.
That would be interesting, especially if "Jacque Fresco" was in an issue about economics.
I'm in a debate in the forum about TVP and it's mainly between me and another player, Dejanic.
I hope this will help more people learn about TVP.
So, for the coming zombie apocalypse, we will focus our efforts on a cure, correct?
^ Seems reasonable...
Then that will be this region's policy towards the undead. Welcome to The Venus Project by the way, its good to have you with us.
All nations of The Venus Project must research a cure, before we are overrun.