WA Delegate: None.
The Venus Project is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Ignorant Citizens in The Venus Project
The World Census studied which nations seemed to have the greatest numbers of citizens that fell into the categories "ignorant," "oblivious," or "just plain dumb."
As a region, The Venus Project is ranked 19,044th in the world for Most Ignorant Citizens.
|1.||The Sustainable Cities of Jacque Fresco||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Beyond Politics, Poverty & War”|
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Ocelotica of the region Eternal Silence proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of Arthorious of the region The Union of Productiveness proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Soviet Technocratic State of Hai Jin Lao departed this region for The Red and Black.
- : The Soviet Technocratic State of Hai Jin Lao arrived from The Red and Black.
- : Plagueis the wise lord of the region The heart of the universe proposed constructing embassies.
- : Dawson miller departed this region for Heliopolis.
- : Dawson miller arrived from Balder.
- : The Imperium Popularis of Baron Von William of the region Ozymandium proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Builder of Embassy Master of the region The Embassy cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Venus Project.
The Venus Project Regional Message Board
I keep finding the name "Roxanne" in the same issue as the last one.
"5."Capitalism is the very reason why we need welfare in the first place. Laissez-faire policies would only make the problem worse," argues political activist Roxanne Parke. "If the government would ensure that all employers pay their employees the amount they need to live - no more, no less - then the problem of providing for the poor would disappear."
Would be even stranger if the surname 'meadows' appeared somewhere. It would be fun if the game allowed you to assign your own names to the characters that feature in issues.
That would be interesting, especially if "Jacque Fresco" was in an issue about economics.
^ Seems reasonable...