WA Delegate: None.
The Venus Project is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in The Venus Project
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, The Venus Project is ranked 3,341st in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Sustainable Cities of Jacque Fresco||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Beyond Politics, Poverty & War”|
- 19 days ago: The Alliance of Technates of the region Alliance of Technates proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Principality of Incense of the region Ivory Tower proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Resource-Based Federation of Grand Caledonia departed this region for The New Galactic Empire.
- 31 days ago: The Commune of Servica departed this region for Europeia.
- 32 days ago: The Commune of Servica arrived from Lazarus.
- 48 days ago: The Free Land of The Tempest Project ceased to exist.
- 92 days ago: The tempest project arrived from The South Pacific.
- 142 days ago: The Workers Socialist Republic of New Immortallia of the region United Socialist Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 170 days ago: The Fabian Technate of Walrasia departed this region for The Atomic Council.
- 173 days ago: The Fabian Technate of Walrasia arrived from Osiris.
The Venus Project Regional Message Board
Hey Venus Project, look what name came in one of my latest issues "Welfare Programs Not Faring Well"
"5."Capitalism is the very reason why we need welfare in the first place. Laissez-faire policies would only make the problem worse," argues political activist Roxanne Parke. "If the government would ensure that all employers pay their employees the amount they need to live - no more, no less - then the problem of providing for the poor would disappear." "
I keep finding the name "Roxanne" in the same issue as the last one.
"5."Capitalism is the very reason why we need welfare in the first place. Laissez-faire policies would only make the problem worse," argues political activist Roxanne Parke. "If the government would ensure that all employers pay their employees the amount they need to live - no more, no less - then the problem of providing for the poor would disappear."
Would be even stranger if the surname 'meadows' appeared somewhere. It would be fun if the game allowed you to assign your own names to the characters that feature in issues.
That would be interesting, especially if "Jacque Fresco" was in an issue about economics.
I'm in a debate in the forum about TVP and it's mainly between me and another player, Dejanic.
I hope this will help more people learn about TVP.
So, for the coming zombie apocalypse, we will focus our efforts on a cure, correct?
^ Seems reasonable...
Then that will be this region's policy towards the undead. Welcome to The Venus Project by the way, its good to have you with us.
All nations of The Venus Project must research a cure, before we are overrun.