WA Delegate: None.
The Vatican City is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in The Vatican City
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, The Vatican City is ranked 14,055th in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The Vatican Guard Country of Servant of God||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Kauan eläkööt hallitsija ja imperiumi!”|
- 73 days ago: The Vatican Guard Country of Servant of God proposed constructing embassies with Vatican II.
- 75 days ago: The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles departed this region for Principality di Monaco.
- 75 days ago: The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles arrived from The Papacy.
- 82 days ago: The Vatican Guard Country of Servant of God removed regional password protection.
- 129 days ago: The Vatican Guard Country of Servant of God password-protected the region.
- 152 days ago: The Holy Empire of Blue Ash ceased to exist.
- 286 days ago: The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles departed this region for Saint Margaret Mary.
- 286 days ago: The Crayola Factory of CrimsonScribbles arrived from Saint Margaret Mary.
- 303 days ago: St peters basillca departed this region for Coalition of Catholic States.
- 303 days ago: St peters basillca arrived from The South Pacific.
The Vatican City Regional Message Board
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners now,
And at the hour of our death.
Not sure what just happened...
The Invasion is over and TVC has been secured.
The Virtual Roman Catholic Church is pleased to announce that Cardinal John Peter of The Red Holy Catholic Division of The New Temple Knights has taken the position of Prelature Pope. Please join us in wishing him success.
May this region be blessed with peace and good will, in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord.
It's sad to see the death of Le Pern.
Almighty and eternal God,
those who take refuge in you will be glad
and forever will shout for joy.
Protect these soldiers as they discharge their duties.
Protect them with the shield of your strength
and keep them safe from all evil and harm.
May the power of your love enable them to return home
in safety, that with all who love them,
they may ever praise you for your loving care.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
God of love, Father of all,
the darkness that covered the earth
has given way to the bright dawn of your Word made flesh.
Make us a people of this light.
Make us faithful to your Word,
that we may bring your life to the waiting world.
Grant this through Christ our Lord.
May the peace of the Lord be with you this Christmas.