WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Sanctuary of Servant of God
The Vatican City is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in The Vatican City
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, The Vatican City is ranked 4,891st in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Sanctuary of Servant of God||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Kauan eläkööt hallitsija ja imperiumi!”|
- : The Holy Empire of The New Swiss Gaurd departed this region for Virtual Roman Catholic Church.
- : The Holy Empire of The New Swiss Gaurd arrived from Vatican.
- : The Sanctuary of Servant of God removed regional password protection.
- : The Sanctuary of Servant of God password-protected the region.
- : Embassy established between The Vatican City and Virtual Roman Catholic Church.
- : The Catholic Community of Provinces Protectorate of the region Virtual Roman Catholic Church agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Sanctuary of Servant of God proposed constructing embassies with Virtual Roman Catholic Church.
- : The Empire of Kaikaya of the region Mid Atlantic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Sanctuary of Servant of God composed a new regional Welcome Telegram.
- : The Sanctuary of Servant of God canceled the region's Welcome Telegram.
The Vatican City Regional Message Board
Not sure what just happened...
The Invasion is over and TVC has been secured.
The Virtual Roman Catholic Church is pleased to announce that Cardinal John Peter of The Red Holy Catholic Division of The New Temple Knights has taken the position of Prelature Pope. Please join us in wishing him success.
May this region be blessed with peace and good will, in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord.
It's sad to see the death of Le Pern.
Almighty and eternal God,
those who take refuge in you will be glad
and forever will shout for joy.
Protect these soldiers as they discharge their duties.
Protect them with the shield of your strength
and keep them safe from all evil and harm.
May the power of your love enable them to return home
in safety, that with all who love them,
they may ever praise you for your loving care.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
God of love, Father of all,
the darkness that covered the earth
has given way to the bright dawn of your Word made flesh.
Make us a people of this light.
Make us faithful to your Word,
that we may bring your life to the waiting world.
Grant this through Christ our Lord.
May the peace of the Lord be with you this Christmas.
you are the glory of believers
and the life of the just.
Your Son redeemed us
by dying and rising to life again.
Since our departed brothers and sisters
believed in the mystery of our resurrection,
let them share the joys and blessings
of the life to come.
increase our strength of will for doing good
that Christ may find an eager welcome at his coming
and call us to his side in the kingdom of heaven,
where he lives and reigns with you
and the Holy Spirit,
for ever and ever.
As we are on the brink of a brand New Year,
we thank you for all the blessings you have given us this year.
Father, please forgive us for all that we have done,
that we should not have done,
for the things we should have done and did not.
Please wipe our hearts clean
and make us pure again and free in You.
We ask that in the New Year
you will Guide us in our Choices and Decision Making
so that we will choose wisely
with the Help of Your Holy Spirit.
Help us to acknowledge you in everything we do
and then we will succeed in our Plans.
Help us to Delight ourselves in you
and you will give us the Desires of our Heart!
Help us to Love, show compassion
and help others as your Son did.
We thank you for the Gift of Jesus
and for His life given for our Eternal Salvation and Freedom.
We ask all in the Saviour's Name!