WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dominion of Dread Lady Nathicana
Embassies: Concordat of Phoenix, The SOP, Raumreich Oversector, Dune, Splendid Isolation, The Ascendancy, Avalon, Eladen, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Benevolent Capitalism, Tareldanore, Ivory Tower, The Military Commonwealth, United Sovereign Republics Of Acuder, Brannack, Brightport, and 1 other.The Empire Of Oppression.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in The Vast
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, The Vast is ranked 9,111th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The United Confederation of The SLAGLands||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Service, Leadership, Ambition, Generosity.”|
|2.||The Alternate Provisional Gov't of Northrop Grumman||Benevolent Dictatorship||“.”|
|3.||The Jungle Paradise of El Hefe||Father Knows Best State||“La Libertad Sobre Todo”|
|4.||The Whisky Empire of Martoosh||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Drink Up”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Ngrangeta||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Cave laborem”|
|6.||The Democratic Imperium of Mangala||Left-Leaning College State||“Ad Mare, Ad Astra! ”|
|7.||The Mercenarcracy of Furry Alairia and Algeria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Safety Word? There is No Safety Word. Only Furries”|
|8.||The Federal Republic of Erquen||Democratic Socialists||“Power to the people”|
|9.||The Republic of Aunwyr||Democratic Socialists||“Cherish, Resolve, Ador”|
|10.||The Herpetological Empire of Sakkra||Left-Leaning College State||“World domination tomorrow! Tonight I'm thinking Arby's!”|
- 19 hours ago: The Free Land of Screwyougotmineistan arrived from Capitalist Paradise.
- 20 hours ago: The Colony of Alairia and Algeria arrived from The Great Nation of Petrokovia.
- 20 hours ago: The Colony of Alairia and Algeria departed this region for The Great Nation of Petrokovia.
- 21 hours ago: The Republic of Aunwyr arrived from The Pacific.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Empire of MCE-290 arrived from The New Galactic Empire.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Great Nationalist Fatherland of The Barbradian Republic of the region United Sovereign Republics Of Acuder cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Vast.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Iggy Azalea and Rita Ora of the region United Sovereign Republics Of Acuder ordered the closure of its embassy in The Vast.
- 3 days ago: The Colony of Alairia and Algeria arrived from The East Pacific.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: The Republic of Clearhill of the region Brightport cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Vast.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: The Republic of Gates of Babylon of the region Brightport ordered the closure of its embassy in The Vast.
The Vast Regional Message Board
What a waste of precious metal. Titanium is extremely rare. All you really need are teflon-coated carbon steel rods; the kinetic transferrence is close enough to make no difference. The only problem is that reloading the launcher can be a real bitch.
Which is what the trained space monkeys are for. It's a pretty easy process; Instead of flinging poo, they are climbing outside to shove another rod into the launcher. I guess that's not that easy but hey, monkeys are cheap!
I'm pretty safe. No need to fire on your local zombie. I just want to shamble around and have fun like everyone else.
When the apocalypse begins I'm afraid there won't be much choice. We'll be showering cure warheads hither and yon to keep the region safe.
Hrumph. Oh well, can't win them all, I suppose. There's regional security at stake.
I promise, it's not personal. Once it's all over I'll take you out for some nice, fresh brains.
So in keeping with my intent to play this country as absolutely bloody nuts, I plan on taking the least sensible actions imaginable. I don't mind leaving for a bit to keep the region safe; does anyone want me to pop out for a bit?
Well, there's always one zombie around at the end. A secret research facility, the gardening shed out back, hidden in a crypt at the old church cemetery, trapped at the bottom of a crumbling well...
Just waiting for next year.
Dang. A weapon that could kill like that would be really terrifying. It would be a shame if someone had... Already sent it into orbit (Muahahahaha)
That makes me very uncomfortable. Next time lil jimmy falls down the well, we're gonna have to kill lassie to, jus for safety precautions.