WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Technodemocracy of Thama
The Unknown Desert is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in The Unknown Desert
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, The Unknown Desert is ranked 12,929th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Last Regime of The Desert Outpost||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Next rest stop: 500mi.”|
- 162 days ago: The Underground City State of Ataranatea ceased to exist.
- 162 days ago: The Trashcan Puppet State of Farfotzel ceased to exist.
- 177 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Realm of Unrestricted Science and The Unknown Desert.
- 180 days ago: The Holy Technocracy of New Amerik of the region Realm of Unrestricted Science ordered the closure of its embassy in The Unknown Desert.
- 188 days ago: Zombie hitler departed this region for 00000000000000000000.
- 188 days ago: Zombie hitler arrived from The Creed.
- 194 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Arotinitee Nation ceased to exist.
- 198 days ago: The Unexplained Emergency State of Hyperian Empire ceased to exist.
- 211 days ago: Embassy established between The Skyheld Alliance and The Unknown Desert.
- 213 days ago: The Technodemocracy of Thama cancelled the closure of embassies between The Unknown Desert and Unknown.
The Unknown Desert Regional Message Board
(in an old sailor voice) So there I was, the great beast towering over me...
And then I was all like vrrroooooooooooooooooooooooom vrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomvrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom