WA Delegate: None.
The United States of Europe contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in The United States of Europe
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, The United States of Europe is ranked 3,129th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Founding State of The US of Europe||New York Times Democracy||“United We Stand”|
|2.||The Visitors of The Catholic Humans||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Just visiting to say hi”|
|3.||The Federation of European Cities||Corporate Bordello||“Alis Volat Propriis”|
- : The Visitors of The Catholic Humans arrived from Osiris.
- : The Federation of European Cities arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Visitors of The Catholic Humans ceased to exist.
- : The United States of Soviet Capitalist Republic of the region The Federal Commonwealth proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Visitors of The Catholic Humans arrived from Balder.
- : Hermanus of the region Matheo proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Founding State of The US of Europe suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Founding State of The US of Europe banned Poh from the region.
- : The Atlantis Protector of Orangutang fiction of the region Atlantis cancelled the closure of its embassy in The United States of Europe.
- : Hasifax of the region Atlantis ordered the closure of its embassy in The United States of Europe.
The United States of Europe Regional Message Board
*sniffs* Blegh, musty in here.
How are things in the old region?
We're just occupying space here.
Shall we just close the shop, or do the 4 of us want to hang on?
Well I'm leaving this nation here to safe guard the region.
Anyone still alive in the Old Region?
Still alive and kicking.
About as invincible as an ice cube in lava