WA Delegate (non-executive): The Grand Imperial Empire of Emperor Gowen I (elected 106 days ago)
Embassies: Imperial Britain.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in The United Kingdom
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, The United Kingdom is ranked 2,893rd in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Once and Future King of PASD||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“It's pop not soda. ”|
|2.||The State-Republic of Lord Carlisle||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength Through Unity: Britain Prevails!”|
|3.||The Hajewigkian Province of Hajewigk||Father Knows Best State||“Need a Homeland”|
|4.||The Republic of Santa Dominion||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Community over individualism”|
|5.||The United Kingdom of Brighton Pavilion||New York Times Democracy||“Dieu et mon droit”|
|6.||The Colony of Geet-Trye||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Liberum Paradiso”|
|7.||The Grand Imperial Empire of Emperor Gowen I||Corporate Police State||“You might think that. I couldn't possibly comment.”|
|8.||The Nine Day Queendom of Queen Jane Grey I||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Quam bene vivas refert, non quam diu ”|
- 17 days ago: The Stadt-Republic of Tudor Nations departed this region for Nelborne Union.
- 20 days ago: Kleinemermaid ceased to exist.
- 33 days ago: The Dominion of King George of Canada of the region Democratic Forces of North America proposed constructing embassies.
- 35 days ago: Imperialist royalists ceased to exist.
- 35 days ago: The Stadt-Liberté of CarlisleNation departed this region for The Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 35 days ago: The Colony of Geet-Trye arrived from Osiris.
- 51 days ago: The United Kingdom of Brighton Pavilion arrived from Balder.
- 52 days ago: Regional Founder The United Kingdom of Brighton Pavilion ceased to exist.
- 55 days ago: Jarvos ceased to exist.
- 55 days ago: Kleinemermaid arrived from The Pacific.
The United Kingdom Regional Message Board
Long live THE King!
Long live THE United Kingdom!
As PM, I would encourage all Brits to stay active, to get involved, and to have FUN. If anybody would like to serve as my Home Secretary/DeputyPM please inbox me. Primary functions of the Minister will include;
- Professional Recruitment of new & former players to the region.
- Sensible Direction of HM Privy Council as Lord President.
- Formal Negotiation with HM regarding a new Constitution.
- Establishment/Patronage of regional debate about the same.
OTHERWISE, I would ask that anybody come forward with any ideas for the region, as we are in need of some advances. My door is ALWAYS OPEN for anybody who is willing & determined to fill Ministerial shoes in my Cabinet.
Regards, the PM.
Hello, fellow Brits, I'm new to this group, so could anyone give me advice on what I could do?
Maybe tell people why you moved here, or try to make some new friends.. stuff like that :)
Oh poo. IR CTE'd.
IR is still around as the founder nation.