WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Imperial Britain.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in The United Kingdom
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, The United Kingdom is ranked 12,612th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Republic of Gates of Babylon||Father Knows Best State||“My treasure is not for you mongrels”|
|2.||The People's Republic of Rsoetiis||Left-wing Utopia||“The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere”|
|3.||The United Kingdom of Brighton Pavilion||New York Times Democracy||“Dieu et mon droit”|
|4.||The Benevolent Atheist Theocracy of Imperialist Royalists||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Vox populi, vox dei”|
|5.||The Nine Day Queendom of Queen Jane Grey I||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Quam bene vivas refert, non quam diu ”|
|6.||The United States of DrPepperoni||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fries before guys”|
|7.||The Barony of Lord Carlisle||Democratic Socialists||“Prince of the Tories”|
- 22 hours ago: The Barony of Lord Carlisle arrived from The Walbard Republic.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Free Land of Alliance of Nobles of the region The Alliance of Nobles proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: Sir reg empey ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: The United States of DrPepperoni arrived from The Pacific.
- 14 days ago: The People's Republic of Rsoetiis lost WA Delegate status.
- 14 days ago: The People's Republic of Rsoetiis became regional WA Delegate.
- 14 days ago: The People's Republic of Rsoetiis arrived from Nugut.
- 14 days ago: The Republic of Gates of Babylon arrived from Nugut.
- 30 days ago: The Corporate Dictatorship of The Intergalactic Universe Corporation of the region The Intergalactic Corporate Paradise proposed constructing embassies.
- 34 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Kaffeeklatsch of the region The Blue Mountains proposed constructing embassies.
The United Kingdom Regional Message Board
Aww.. Non-executive delegate.. You are spared the wrath of Haley for another day..
Thanks for dropping by. Better luck next time.
I see that you are up for a Condemnation. Too bad that it won't pass.
I am most humble to be back in TUK and eager to see our region succeed again. We need as many former + new players as possible, to come and call this place home. We hosted a stellar class of British Culture last time around, and by gum, we can do it again! Forgive any divisions of the past, let them be another reason to return, and to grow. Together, we can build a better britain, and please pardon the rhetoric.
- Lord Carlisle Tudor.