WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Imperial Britain.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in The United Kingdom
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, The United Kingdom is ranked 2,513th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Grand Imperial Empire of Emperor Gowen I||Corporate Police State||“You might think that. I couldn't possibly comment.”|
|2.||The Hajewigkian Province of Hajewigk||Libertarian Police State||“Need a Homeland”|
|3.||The Nine Day Queendom of Queen Jane Grey I||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Quam bene vivas refert, non quam diu ”|
|4.||The What of British Isles Ambassador to NCON||Capitalizt||“God Save The Queen”|
|5.||The United Kingdom of Brighton Pavilion||New York Times Democracy||“Dieu et mon droit”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of Eulartya||Authoritarian Democracy||“glasses are ????”|
|7.||The Republic of Santa Dominion||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Community over individualism”|
- : The Dual Monarchy of Sparta Dominion of the region Greece proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Kingdom of Brighton Pavilion arrived from Osiris.
- : Regional Founder The United Kingdom of Brighton Pavilion ceased to exist.
- : The Commonwealth of Eulartya arrived from Osiris.
- : The Community of Japanthias departed this region for Beatitudinem.
- : The Community of Japanthias arrived from Balder.
- : The What of British Isles Ambassador to NCON arrived from British Caribbean Sea.
- : Geet-trye ceased to exist.
- : The Grand Imperial Empire of Emperor Gowen I lost WA Delegate status.
- : The State-Republic of Lord Carlisle departed this region for The Kingdom of Great Britain.
The United Kingdom Regional Message Board
As PM, I would encourage all Brits to stay active, to get involved, and to have FUN. If anybody would like to serve as my Home Secretary/DeputyPM please inbox me. Primary functions of the Minister will include;
- Professional Recruitment of new & former players to the region.
- Sensible Direction of HM Privy Council as Lord President.
- Formal Negotiation with HM regarding a new Constitution.
- Establishment/Patronage of regional debate about the same.
OTHERWISE, I would ask that anybody come forward with any ideas for the region, as we are in need of some advances. My door is ALWAYS OPEN for anybody who is willing & determined to fill Ministerial shoes in my Cabinet.
Regards, the PM.
Hello, fellow Brits, I'm new to this group, so could anyone give me advice on what I could do?
Maybe tell people why you moved here, or try to make some new friends.. stuff like that :)
Oh poo. IR CTE'd.
IR is still around as the founder nation.
Post self-deleted by Pasd.
I think we need to discuss the future of this region. As far as I believe, we're not going to revive the old community, as the latest abortive attempt shows that there just isn't enough interest (let alone the time available) from us members of the old guard.
Here are the options I see on the table:
1) Keep this region page as a shrine to the old community, a space where we can chat and reminisce about old times.
2) Leave the role of option 1 to the old forums, and instead allow a new group of players to take over the region page and attempt to start a new community of their own.
This is just a starting point. New options appreciated, and let's see if we can't definitely decide just what we're going to do with this place.
I would be open to both options. ^_^