WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of PowerHome
The True Empire of Power is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in The True Empire of Power
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, The True Empire of Power is ranked 13,641st in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Empire of PowerHome||Right-wing Utopia||“For the Empire!”|
- 28 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Exshaw and The True Empire of Power.
- 30 days ago: The Empire of PowerHome banned The Sancti imperium of Deos oculus from the region.
- 30 days ago: The Empire of PowerHome password-protected the region.
- 31 days ago: The Supreme Commander of Exshaw Founder of the region Exshaw ordered the closure of its embassy in The True Empire of Power.
- 79 days ago: The Sancti imperium of Deos oculus of the region Doomsday proposed constructing embassies.
- 96 days ago: Shield avengers departed this region for The Avengers.
- 96 days ago: Shield avengers arrived from Death star ii.
- 170 days ago: The Great Den of Fenrisfels departed this region for Grand Lupin.
- 202 days ago: General themis departed this region for The imperial region.
- 202 days ago: General themis arrived from ACA.
The True Empire of Power Regional Message Board
Oh, the awkward moment when you realize the Latin on the flag is wrong >_<
And I'll start recruiting, uh, eventually.
Well, I don't imagine anyone noticed. How many people even speak Latin these days?
Just been going on a massive recruiting spree, having to abide by all the silly rules. Speaking of which, can any of you speak Vulcan?
I know someone who is very excited about learning Klingon, beats me why.
I will be travelling from tomorrow to the 25, and internet access will be limited.
I will be off for chunks of this week as well, until the 14th.
Urgh... just had another 'Support our Resolution to liberate X region, from the terrible raiders.'
Seriously, do they never check who they're asking?
Lol, they only want support. Probably hoping you're one of those delegates who just does what the TG's say.
RIP Empire. We shall no forget ye.