WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederacy of Laesu
Embassies: Guardian Network.
The Transcontinental Alliance of Nations is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in the Transcontinental Alliance of Nations
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, the Transcontinental Alliance of Nations is ranked 953rd in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Confederacy of Laesu||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All about nature, and stuff.”|
- : The Holy Empire of Jovar departed this region for Epriovanian empire.
- : The Holy Empire of Jovar arrived from The Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Guardian Network and The Transcontinental Alliance of Nations.
- : The Confederacy of Laesu agreed to construct embassies with Guardian Network.
- : The Free Land of Guardian Network of the region Guardian Network proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Protectorate of 4T departed this region for Weopi.
- : The Protectorate of 4T arrived from Weopi.
- : The Confederacy of Laesu arrived from Happy Valley of Contentment.
- : The region was founded by The Confederacy of Laesu.
The Transcontinental Alliance of Nations Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.