WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Confederacy of Laesu
Embassies: Guardian Network.
The Transcontinental Alliance of Nations is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in the Transcontinental Alliance of Nations
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, the Transcontinental Alliance of Nations is ranked 18,027th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Confederacy of Laesu||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All about nature, and stuff.”|
- 1 year 167 days ago: Embassy established between Guardian Network and The Transcontinental Alliance of Nations.
- 1 year 170 days ago: The Confederacy of Laesu agreed to construct embassies with Guardian Network.
- 1 year 170 days ago: The Free Land of Guardian Network of the region Guardian Network proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 184 days ago: The Protectorate of 4T departed this region for Weopi.
- 1 year 184 days ago: The Protectorate of 4T arrived from Weopi.
- 1 year 184 days ago: The Confederacy of Laesu arrived from Happy Valley of Contentment.
- 1 year 184 days ago: The region was founded by The Confederacy of Laesu.
The Transcontinental Alliance of Nations Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.