WA Delegate: None.
The Tersian Alliance contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in The Tersian Alliance
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, The Tersian Alliance is ranked 15,494th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Alliance of Dujar||Capitalist Paradise||“Sand is time!”|
|2.||The Republic of Haxxoristan||Capitalist Paradise||“Primus inter pares”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and The Tersian Alliance.
- : The Alliance of Dujar lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Doll Maker of Bucuresti departed this region for Launching Point.
- : The Alliance of Dujar unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- : The Alliance of Dujar suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- : The Alliance of Dujar ordered the closure of embassies between The Tersian Alliance and The Black Riders.
- : The Alliance of Dujar password-protected the region.
- : The Alliance of Dujar removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
- : The Alliance of Dujar removed the tag "Invader".
- : The Alliance of Dujar abolished the region's flag.
The Tersian Alliance Regional Message Board
Former members of TA, I wanted to say thank you. It has been half a decade since I stopped playing NS, and dove headlong into the 'real' world. Since, my job and military service have brought me all over the world. I know that very few, if not zero, of you former TAers will read this message, and thats fine. Like the plaque attached to Pioneer 10, this is a meaningful message, if someone stumbles upon it or not.
I had great fun with TER and TA. I'm very happy I stumbbled into the region, and am very pleased it had the run it enjoied. I have missed the spirited interaction and creative outlet this place provided. This was a meaningful place for me for those years.
I wanted to say thank you. THank you to Manussa, Agerias? (Christopher, what ever your nation's name was), to Fredistan, Bundesstag, our resident hippy BITD and that aggressive communist whose nation name I've forgot despite many an e-arguement. Thank you all. For the fun, for the outlet, for the glory of armchair government.
So, I will remain here. I will make sure that this region does not die. It will live on as a memorial for all of you to visit, should you feel the same bit of nostalgia I did. I will not attempt to revive this region, merely keep it alive.
I will start playing again with a new nation in a new region. If you want to start again, or restart this region, just shoot me a telegram and we'll do it. Otherwise, enojoy the monument to days past, and please, mind the roaming dog packs. They grow restless this time of year.
well its still here
But of course. Haxxoristan has been here all along. I came back about a year ago to make sure it survived.
I noticed The Eurasian Republic is no longer though
I cant remember his name either but he was in my party and the guy who was my opponent who joined us from Albion.