WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Imperial Autonomy of Manussa
The Tersian Alliance contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in The Tersian Alliance
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, The Tersian Alliance is ranked 13,661st in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The Restored Regional Caretaker of Free Kansas||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mind the dingoes”|
|2.||The Republic of Haxxoristan||Capitalist Paradise||“Primus inter pares”|
|3.||The Imperial Autonomy of Manussa||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Honour serve obey protect”|
- 68 days ago: The Restored Regional Caretaker of Free Kansas arrived from Osiris.
- 70 days ago: The Restored Regional Caretaker of Free Kansas ceased to exist.
- 93 days ago: The Imperial Autonomy of Manussa updated the World Factbook entry.
- 93 days ago: The Imperial Autonomy of Manussa removed Avowedly from the regional ban list.
- 116 days ago: The Imperial Autonomy of Manussa barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 116 days ago: The Imperial Autonomy of Manussa arrived from Balder.
- 192 days ago: The Rose Empire of Peasley lost WA Delegate status.
- 193 days ago: The Rose Empire of Peasley departed this region for The Rose League.
- 193 days ago: The Rose Empire of Peasley unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 193 days ago: The Rose Empire of Peasley suppressed a post on the regional message board.
The Tersian Alliance Regional Message Board
Bang! Bang! More Poontang please...
Put this in as a search argument in Google Earth to find me!
48 04 03.15 N
12 51 45.12 E
Former members of TA, I wanted to say thank you. It has been half a decade since I stopped playing NS, and dove headlong into the 'real' world. Since, my job and military service have brought me all over the world. I know that very few, if not zero, of you former TAers will read this message, and thats fine. Like the plaque attached to Pioneer 10, this is a meaningful message, if someone stumbles upon it or not.
I had great fun with TER and TA. I'm very happy I stumbbled into the region, and am very pleased it had the run it enjoied. I have missed the spirited interaction and creative outlet this place provided. This was a meaningful place for me for those years.
I wanted to say thank you. THank you to Manussa, Agerias? (Christopher, what ever your nation's name was), to Fredistan, Bundesstag, our resident hippy BITD and that aggressive communist whose nation name I've forgot despite many an e-arguement. Thank you all. For the fun, for the outlet, for the glory of armchair government.
So, I will remain here. I will make sure that this region does not die. It will live on as a memorial for all of you to visit, should you feel the same bit of nostalgia I did. I will not attempt to revive this region, merely keep it alive.
I will start playing again with a new nation in a new region. If you want to start again, or restart this region, just shoot me a telegram and we'll do it. Otherwise, enojoy the monument to days past, and please, mind the roaming dog packs. They grow restless this time of year.
well its still here
But of course. Haxxoristan has been here all along. I came back about a year ago to make sure it survived.
I noticed The Eurasian Republic is no longer though
I cant remember his name either but he was in my party and the guy who was my opponent who joined us from Albion.