WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: The Black Riders.
The Tersian Alliance contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in The Tersian Alliance
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, The Tersian Alliance is ranked 4,474th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Republic of Haxxoristan||Capitalist Paradise||“Primus inter pares”|
|2.||The Alliance of Dujar||Capitalist Paradise||“Sand is time!”|
- 42 days ago: The Colony of The Vidi Founder ceased to exist.
- 63 days ago: The Queendom of Rurodsas ceased to exist.
- 73 days ago: The vidi founder arrived from The Netherlands.
- 87 days ago: Embassy established between The Tersian Alliance and The Black Riders.
- 90 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Ww killbot 27 lost WA Delegate status.
- 91 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 91 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Ww killbot 27 departed this region for Nugut.
- 91 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Ww killbot 27 suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 91 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Ww killbot 27 proposed constructing embassies with The Black Riders.
- 91 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Ww killbot 27 rejected The Illuminati's request for regional embassies.
The Tersian Alliance Regional Message Board
Former members of TA, I wanted to say thank you. It has been half a decade since I stopped playing NS, and dove headlong into the 'real' world. Since, my job and military service have brought me all over the world. I know that very few, if not zero, of you former TAers will read this message, and thats fine. Like the plaque attached to Pioneer 10, this is a meaningful message, if someone stumbles upon it or not.
I had great fun with TER and TA. I'm very happy I stumbbled into the region, and am very pleased it had the run it enjoied. I have missed the spirited interaction and creative outlet this place provided. This was a meaningful place for me for those years.
I wanted to say thank you. THank you to Manussa, Agerias? (Christopher, what ever your nation's name was), to Fredistan, Bundesstag, our resident hippy BITD and that aggressive communist whose nation name I've forgot despite many an e-arguement. Thank you all. For the fun, for the outlet, for the glory of armchair government.
So, I will remain here. I will make sure that this region does not die. It will live on as a memorial for all of you to visit, should you feel the same bit of nostalgia I did. I will not attempt to revive this region, merely keep it alive.
I will start playing again with a new nation in a new region. If you want to start again, or restart this region, just shoot me a telegram and we'll do it. Otherwise, enojoy the monument to days past, and please, mind the roaming dog packs. They grow restless this time of year.
Thanks for Playing!