WA Delegate: None.
The Tersian Alliance contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in The Tersian Alliance
As a region, The Tersian Alliance is ranked 5,321st in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Republic of Haxxoristan||Capitalist Paradise||“Primus inter pares”|
|2.||The Alliance of Dujar||Capitalist Paradise||“Sand is time!”|
- 179 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and The Tersian Alliance.
- 182 days ago: The Alliance of Dujar lost WA Delegate status.
- 182 days ago: The Doll Maker of Bucuresti departed this region for Launching Point.
- 183 days ago: The Alliance of Dujar unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 183 days ago: The Alliance of Dujar suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 183 days ago: The Alliance of Dujar ordered the closure of embassies between The Tersian Alliance and The Black Riders.
- 183 days ago: The Alliance of Dujar password-protected the region.
- 183 days ago: The Alliance of Dujar removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
- 183 days ago: The Alliance of Dujar removed the tag "Invader".
- 183 days ago: The Alliance of Dujar abolished the region's flag.
The Tersian Alliance Regional Message Board
Former members of TA, I wanted to say thank you. It has been half a decade since I stopped playing NS, and dove headlong into the 'real' world. Since, my job and military service have brought me all over the world. I know that very few, if not zero, of you former TAers will read this message, and thats fine. Like the plaque attached to Pioneer 10, this is a meaningful message, if someone stumbles upon it or not.
I had great fun with TER and TA. I'm very happy I stumbbled into the region, and am very pleased it had the run it enjoied. I have missed the spirited interaction and creative outlet this place provided. This was a meaningful place for me for those years.
I wanted to say thank you. THank you to Manussa, Agerias? (Christopher, what ever your nation's name was), to Fredistan, Bundesstag, our resident hippy BITD and that aggressive communist whose nation name I've forgot despite many an e-arguement. Thank you all. For the fun, for the outlet, for the glory of armchair government.
So, I will remain here. I will make sure that this region does not die. It will live on as a memorial for all of you to visit, should you feel the same bit of nostalgia I did. I will not attempt to revive this region, merely keep it alive.
I will start playing again with a new nation in a new region. If you want to start again, or restart this region, just shoot me a telegram and we'll do it. Otherwise, enojoy the monument to days past, and please, mind the roaming dog packs. They grow restless this time of year.
well its still here
But of course. Haxxoristan has been here all along. I came back about a year ago to make sure it survived.
I noticed The Eurasian Republic is no longer though
I cant remember his name either but he was in my party and the guy who was my opponent who joined us from Albion.