WA Delegate: The MUSE loving Jedi Republic of Mirrodinia (elected 18 days ago)
The Space For Periods contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Overall Tax Burden in The Space For Periods
World Census financial experts assessed nations across a range of direct and indirect measures in order to determine which placed the lowest tax burden on their citizens.
As a region, The Space For Periods is ranked 18,193rd in the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
|1.||The Intermultiversial Empire of Periodspace||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.”|
|2.||The MUSE loving Jedi Republic of Mirrodinia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Get off the web and do something productive!”|
|3.||The --argh let go of my throat of --argh let go of my throat||Psychotic Dictatorship||“--argh let go of my throat”|
- 11 hours ago: The Hot Tub Sanctuary of Peullaton of the region Calefacta Aquas Piscinae rejected a request from The Space For Periods to establish embassies.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The Intermultiversial Empire of Periodspace proposed constructing embassies with New Holland.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The Intermultiversial Empire of Periodspace proposed constructing embassies with Calefacta Aquas Piscinae.
- 4 days ago: Embassy established between The Space For Periods and Iura Pecunia et libertas.
- 6 days ago: Embassy established between The Space For Periods and Groland.
- 7 days ago: The MUSE loving Jedi Republic of Mirrodinia agreed to construct embassies with Iura Pecunia et libertas.
- 7 days ago: The Free Land of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Queendom of Kindjal of the region Groland agreed to construct embassies.
- 10 days ago: Embassy established between Alliance Of Neutral Nations and The Space For Periods.
- 11 days ago: The Intermultiversial Empire of Periodspace proposed constructing embassies with Britannica.
The Space For Periods Regional Message Board
I have return-ed! I'll get your throats!
It's a damn shame I have to go back and change everything. Thanks a lot, Xugecid...
Wait, what the heck happened while I was gone?!
We got raided, somehow someone from The Black Riders got into regional control and became delegate. They got rid of all of our embassies and suppressed a crap-load of RMB posts. They also replaced our flag with one of their own, now we're on their "plundered" thread or whatever.
Welp, I guess that's why we had the password in the first place. Have you put it back up yet?
Seems to me the only permanent damage was loosing all our embassies, which I guess is okay. Gives us a goal to shoot for to get back up to that absurd number of embassies again.
True, way to think positive!
I have at last regained the position of delegate! Cookies for everyone!
prepare for those cookies to all disappear soon