WA Delegate: None.
The Space For Periods contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Space For Periods
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Space For Periods is ranked 2,741st in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The --argh let go of my throat of --argh let go of my throat||Psychotic Dictatorship||“--argh let go of my throat”|
|2.||The MUSE loving Jedi Republic of Mirrodinia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Get off the web and do something productive!”|
- : The MUSE loving Jedi Republic of Mirrodinia lost WA Delegate status.
- : Regional Founder The Intermultiversial Empire of Periodspace ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between The Space For Periods and United Missouri.
- : The MUSE loving Jedi Republic of Mirrodinia agreed to construct embassies with United Missouri.
- : The United States of Corndog98 of the region United Missouri proposed constructing embassies.
- : The MUSE loving Jedi Republic of Mirrodinia updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The MUSE loving Jedi Republic of Mirrodinia appointed The --argh let go of my throat of --argh let go of my throat as Military Officer with authority over Border Control, Communications, and Embassies in The Space For Periods.
- : The --argh let go of my throat of --argh let go of my throat arrived from Lazarus.
- : The --argh let go of my throat of --argh let go of my throat tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : The --argh let go of my throat of --argh let go of my throat ceased to exist.
The Space For Periods Regional Message Board
Seems to me the only permanent damage was loosing all our embassies, which I guess is okay. Gives us a goal to shoot for to get back up to that absurd number of embassies again.
True, way to think positive!
I have at last regained the position of delegate! Cookies for everyone!
prepare for those cookies to all disappear soon
You ever think about flooding the region with your puppets again just so we have one of the highest nation counts in the world?
Cool, officers. Hope you don't mind, I made --argh our regional military officer.
Lol. If raiders come again, they'll never know what hit 'em.
Do you want to start recruiting? It was kind of nice when we had several people we knew like Bohlatopia and the TAL guy (I think it was Legionica's country), but it's boring with just the two of us (no offense). I'll probably be able to be more active this winter because of my lack of extracurricular activities then..
Yeah, sure! We could have a lot of fun with other players around.