WA Delegate: The MUSE loving Jedi Republic of Mirrodinia (elected )
The Space For Periods contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Happiest Citizens in The Space For Periods
A recent survey attempted to measure the average happiness of citizens in various nations. These results should be treated with caution, however, as results tend to fluctuate from day to day.
As a region, The Space For Periods is ranked 14,014th in the world for Happiest Citizens.
|1.||The MUSE loving Jedi Republic of Mirrodinia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Get off the web and do something productive!”|
|2.||The Intermultiversial Empire of Periodspace||Moralistic Democracy||“The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.”|
- : The --argh let go of my throat of --argh let go of my throat arrived from Lazarus.
- : The --argh let go of my throat of --argh let go of my throat tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : The --argh let go of my throat of --argh let go of my throat ceased to exist.
- : The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Intermultiversial Empire of Periodspace proposed constructing embassies with Lasherr.
- : The Intermultiversial Empire of Periodspace proposed constructing embassies with VGF.
- : The Intermultiversial Empire of Periodspace proposed constructing embassies with The Socialist Confederacy of West Korea.
- : The Intermultiversial Empire of Periodspace altered the region's flag.
- : The SOS Brigade of Vandoosa Neunundzwanzig of the region Carnival of Souls rejected a request from The Space For Periods to establish embassies.
- : The Intermultiversial Empire of Periodspace proposed constructing embassies with Carnival of Souls.
The Space For Periods Regional Message Board
It's a damn shame I have to go back and change everything. Thanks a lot, Xugecid...
Wait, what the heck happened while I was gone?!
We got raided, somehow someone from The Black Riders got into regional control and became delegate. They got rid of all of our embassies and suppressed a crap-load of RMB posts. They also replaced our flag with one of their own, now we're on their "plundered" thread or whatever.
Welp, I guess that's why we had the password in the first place. Have you put it back up yet?
Seems to me the only permanent damage was loosing all our embassies, which I guess is okay. Gives us a goal to shoot for to get back up to that absurd number of embassies again.
True, way to think positive!
I have at last regained the position of delegate! Cookies for everyone!
prepare for those cookies to all disappear soon
You ever think about flooding the region with your puppets again just so we have one of the highest nation counts in the world?