WA Delegate (non-executive): The Unitarian Republic of Hellcat Nation (elected 37 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in The South
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, The South is ranked 16,981st in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The Multinational Corporation of Burton Industries||Capitalist Paradise||“For Fun and Profit”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Resistance Fighters||Capitalist Paradise||“Long live the Confederacy, God and Sovereignty!”|
|3.||The Shojonate of Azure City||Moralistic Democracy||“Ghost-martyrs of the Sapphire Guard - Attack!”|
|4.||The Majestic Purple of Southern Souls||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I'm just a southern soul...”|
|5.||The Armed Republic of The Randonian Legion||Corrupt Dictatorship||“The ones who work are the ones who are seen”|
|6.||The Incorporated States of Ormoyot||Iron Fist Socialists||“Even a broken clock is right twice a day”|
|7.||The Jingoistic States of Zippideedoodah||Democratic Socialists||“My, oh my, what a wonderful day.”|
|8.||The Incorporated States of Arkanzia||Democratic Socialists||“Strength Through Union ”|
|9.||The State of Mahaj||Capitalist Paradise||“Forever Strong and True”|
|10.||The Grand Republic of Agapathapoo||Democratic Socialists||“Rosoh Agapathapoo”|
- 6 days ago: The Confederacy of Old Confedrate America departed this region for Dixieland.
- 7 days ago: The Majestic Purple of Southern Souls barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 7 days ago: The Confederacy of Old Confedrate America arrived from The North Pacific.
- 8 days ago: The Confederacy of Imperator35 departed this region for Nugut.
- 8 days ago: The Dustcloud of The Worlds Laziest Defender departed this region for Launching Point.
- 8 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Victor Borge 15 departed this region for London Bridge.
- 8 days ago: The Cimmerian Rogue Mercenaries of Rowexag departed this region for Nugut.
- 8 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Victor Borge 15 arrived from London Bridge.
- 8 days ago: The Dustcloud of The Worlds Laziest Defender arrived from Launching Point.
- 8 days ago: The Incorporated States of Ormoyot arrived from Nugut.
The South Regional Message Board
Yea I haven't used it in a while tho
Ok but You do realize that my eastern border is your western border right?
My map in my Facebook could help you.
Like I said on all boarders
This dialogue is going to be interesting to watch.
Fine I will Do it in all borders too, but remember we work together.
Do you guys ever get the same issues multiple times? I've been getting a few of those
Yeah, I get the same issues regularly. You can reinforce your stances on a particular issue or reverse them. This nation used to be a model for Liberalism until my politics changed radically towards Fascism. That change occurred over a year ago. It's interesting to see the evolution of one's own beliefs.
I'm not sure if I should even participate if this is the RP. I'm not even sure if the RP is even still going. Taking days in between turns, only a small unilaterally made incomplete map lacking any significant details for strategic planning (can get around with excellent descriptions) and a general lack of interest. To my knowledge the only people interested in it is The Grand Republic of Agapathapoo and The Unitarian Republic of Hellcat Nation, the only other person showing any interest is The Holy Green Democratic Empire of Flobos and myself who are pretty "mehthusiastic" as it is. If the primary issues I've pointed out are fixed I will quickly and willingly join the RP, otherwise I'm tempted to watch only. Making the map is going to be the most complicated part of getting this RP off the ground unless everyone has the ability to describe things precisely how they intend. Given Hellcat's issues with that we're certainly going to need a map.