WA Delegate: The Unitarian Republic of Hellcat Nation (elected 21 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Nudest in The South
After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.
As a region, The South is ranked 1,338th in the world for Nudest.
|1.||The Light of Lutetia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Lutetia”|
|2.||The Holy Green Democratic Empire of Flobos||Democratic Socialists||“All Hail Flobos!!! Or not. We're pretty liberal on that”|
|3.||The Mischievous Meerkats of Lordieth||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Forever adjusting the scales of balance.”|
|4.||The State of Mahaj||Capitalist Paradise||“Forever Strong and True”|
|5.||The Multinational Corporation of Burton Industries||Capitalist Paradise||“For Fun and Profit”|
|7.||The Singing Snakes of Savai||Left-Leaning College State||“visit our paradise.”|
|8.||The Rogue Nation of Carolinafreedomland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Improve yourself.”|
|9.||The Unitarian Republic of Hellcat Nation||Father Knows Best State||“To stand strong and undivided under God”|
|10.||The Republic of Vaporeon Isle||New York Times Democracy||“Kindness is not taken lightly.”|
- 35 minutes ago: The Industrial Empire of Chaotropia ceased to exist.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Majestic Purple of Southern Souls updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Majestic Purple of Southern Souls arrived from Osiris.
- 3 days 12 hours ago: Embassy established between The Union and The South.
- 5 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Biblio Nation ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Unitarian Republic of Hellcat Nation agreed to construct embassies with The Union.
- 10 days ago: The Protectorate of Latouche of the region The Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: Regional Founder The Majestic Purple of Southern Souls ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The Delegation of Derbera WA Embassy departed this region for The South Pacific.
- 12 days ago: The Delegation of Derbera WA Embassy arrived from The Communist Bloc.
The South Regional Message Board
So has anyone been watching the news lately?
Also I am surprised to see Burton vote in the poll
If so I would like to speak of what it would be named
I'll add in my vote manually - it's not as dead as some other regions I've been in. I can't promise you activity in any form though - one great task in front of another, barely have time for even the most quick of things.
Ok fair enough
I did come back!
Yay were now back to being secure
Hey Mahaj do you have the link to the forums?
So does anyone else know how to do codeing and things like that
That's an awful vague question you've got there. Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it btw.