WA Delegate: The United Republic of New Embossia (elected 44 days ago)
Embassies: The Great Kingdom of Prussia, Unknown, One big Island, The Ascendancy, Global Powers, and 19 others.The NationStates Community, The Alliance of Grittonia, Laissez Faireholm, The Union of Nations Against Fascism, Atrosia Isles, Right to Life, Atheist Empire, The International Communist Union, Union of Socialists, The Commonwealth of Crowns, The Allied Republics, The North Atlantic Alliance, The Federation of Sovereign States, The Rose League, The Not So United Nations, Supreme Federated States, The Greater Trinity, The Holy Christian Domains of Kyushu, and Orda.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in The Silver Isles
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, The Silver Isles is ranked 278th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Democratic People's Republic of The Union of Myanmar||Democratic Socialists||“It is not power that corrupts but fear of losing it.”|
|2.||The Democratic Social Republic of Zonolia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Progress at any rate”|
|3.||The Greater Turkish Kingdom of Wyztrkstan||Father Knows Best State||“Ni estas fortaj, Ni estas elektitaj”|
|4.||The Archdiocese of Severania||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pax Vobiscum”|
|5.||The Holy Atheist Empire of Hamste||Democratic Socialists||“If we have hamsters then we are happy.”|
|6.||The Grand Empire of New Cinoth||Libertarian Police State||“We have seen it all.”|
|7.||The Greater vakolicci haven of Diol||Corporate Bordello||“rise, vakali, to glory!”|
|8.||The Quasi-parliamentary Empire of Senkaku||Father Knows Best State||“Oh yeah!?”|
|9.||The United Republic of New Embossia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ad Astra”|
|10.||The Kingdom of The Almighty King Tofu The VII||Father Knows Best State||“All Hail The Almighty Tofu King or Die!”|
- 9 hours ago: The Confederacy of Eastmark ceased to exist.
- 9 hours ago: The Dominion of Trus ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Havenic-Severanian Colony of Sirlopolis updated the World Factbook entry.
- 6 days ago: The Holy Empire of Vuzghulia arrived from The Civilized World.
- 6 days ago: The Kingdom of Phillipe Aristotle of the region The Defender Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Socialist States of Solmakia departed this region for The Communist Party of NationStates.
- 9 days ago: The Quasi-parliamentary Empire of Senkaku arrived from Sunalaya.
- 10 days ago: The Community of Kaybirds ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Machiamarx Republic of the region United Republics of the World proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Natan Region and The Silver Isles.
The Silver Isles Regional Message Board
@OB- Oh you, Factual Fascist you
So...Question of the Day: Who'd win? All the workers in the world in a giant super-union with any weapons they can produce or find... or ...the might of all the world's armies magnified one thousand fold?
Armies because they are trained to fight so they have an early advantage, and once they take control of some key raw materials they will have the long-term advantage too. Unless they are plagued by desertions and defections and mutinies.
It depends on if the workers have morals.
If no: Workers. They build nukes and nuke the world.
If yes: armies would squish them like a bug.
They need weapons grade nuclear materials and specific types of machines for that, which shouldn't be hard to keep out of their hands by all the armies of the world.
Some places already have that stuff.... All they need to do is: Launch the giant I-Win bombs!
Ah but they need to capture it from the military first. The thing about those types of weapons is that the military tends to have them instead of civilians.
True...very true.... I'm just saying if they managed to build some.
Also nice factbook, especially the titles of the leader.
Betta, would you mind a visitor?