WA Delegate: None.
The Significantly Badlands is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Significantly Badlands
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Significantly Badlands is ranked 14,480th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Grim-Resurrection Theocracy of Luftitania||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ascenda a Sepulchro Tuo”|
- 166 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Planet X and The Significantly Badlands.
- 169 days ago: The Action Francaise of Charles Maurras of the region Planet X ordered the closure of its embassy in The Significantly Badlands.
- 206 days ago: The Grim-Resurrection Theocracy of Luftitania lost WA Delegate status.
- 206 days ago: The Protectorate of Ademi ceased to exist.
- 218 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Cruzon Continent and The Significantly Badlands.
- 239 days ago: The United Socialist States of Eastern European Nations of the region Leninist Russia proposed constructing embassies.
- 254 days ago: Embassy established between The Significantly Badlands and Brochis.
- 257 days ago: The Kingdom of Sorubim of the region Brochis agreed to construct embassies.
- 257 days ago: The Grim-Resurrection Theocracy of Luftitania proposed constructing embassies with Brochis.
- 265 days ago: The Kingdom of Sorubim of the region Brochis proposed constructing embassies.
The Significantly Badlands Regional Message Board
Due to length constraints we have changed our Factbook Entry policy. Writeups of individual nations will no longer be included. Luftitania grins for the inconvenience.