WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in The Shire
As a region, The Shire is ranked 2,302nd in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Mind Controling Dominion of The Puppet Masters||Corporate Police State||“We Pull Your Strings”|
|2.||The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave||Capitalizt||“Beyond here be dragons”|
|3.||The Matriarchy of Belladonna Took||Capitalist Paradise||“From across The Water”|
|4.||The Community of The Shire in the Land of Hobbiton||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Apples for walking, and a pipe for sitting”|
|5.||The Republic of Cead Mile Failte||Moralistic Democracy||“Join or Die”|
- 14 hours ago: The Remnant of Fodor of the region Fort Whitehorse proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Free Land of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Federation of SVENIDAD ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Community of The Shire in the Land of Hobbiton arrived from The East Pacific.
- 14 days ago: The Republic of Cead Mile Failte arrived from The East Pacific.
- 25 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Umbar and The Shire.
- 41 days ago: Svenidad arrived from Lazarus.
- 46 days ago: The Community of Elrond Half-Elven of the region Rivendell proposed constructing embassies.
- 74 days ago: The Republic of Adrian Geeky ceased to exist.
- 76 days ago: The Empire of Maulgarion of the region The world powers proposed constructing embassies.
The Shire Regional Message Board
Be careful that you don't encounter the Lambton Worm.
I've only ever met Worms made of pyrotechnics. I wonder what a real Worm looks like.
I have no desire to find out.
You may have a point there. I don't want to become a scorched hobbit.
Marinated grilled portobello mushrooms
20 large mushroom caps
3 dl olive oil
4 tablespoons sesame oil
6 tablespoons soy sauce
4 tablespoons lemon juice
salt to taste
Mix the marinade and pour over mushrooms. Marinate for 1-2 hours. Grill mushrooms, briefly 6-10 minutes. Eat with freshly baked bread.
You could have a Worm breath on them for a second or two and get the same effect.
It would speed up the grilling.
I just wonder, if I invite people to 'Taste my delicious Worm Breath Mushrooms!' - will they, instead of eating them, pass the mushroom bowl around and around like a mathom?
Maybe one of the guests all say: "I'll take a Stab at that."
Or a Sting?
Here is another. I hope you like.
Oyster Mushrooms with Wild Rice
Vegetable stock or water
Cook wild rice in vegetable stock or lightly salted water as indicated on package. Cut off tough stems from oyster mushrooms. Heat some olive oil in pan, sauté shallots for a minute or so, add garlic. Add the oyster mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper and let the mushrooms brown a bit. Once the mushrooms and the wild rice are done, turn down heat, add the rice to the pan. Pour a glass of white wine over it and let cook over low heat a little until the wine is absorbed. Serve with chopped parsley.
I'll have to take a Stab at that recipe.