WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave
The Shire contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in The Shire
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, The Shire is ranked 2,554th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Mind Controling Dominion of The Puppet Masters||Corporate Police State||“We Pull Your Strings”|
|2.||The Matriarchy of Belladonna Took||Capitalist Paradise||“From across The Water”|
|3.||The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave||Capitalizt||“Beyond here be dragons”|
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Rhovanion and The Shire.
- 19 days ago: The Shadow Dominion of Mordorians of the region The Shadow of Mordor cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Shire.
- 19 days ago: The Matriarchy of The Brandybucks of the region The Hobbits of the Shire proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Queendom of The Lady Knight of the region The Shadow of Mordor ordered the closure of its embassy in The Shire.
- 24 days ago: Embassy established between The Shire and Middle Earth.
- 27 days ago: The LOTR Nation of Tatarica of the region Middle Earth agreed to construct embassies.
- 27 days ago: The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave proposed constructing embassies with The Hobbits of the Shire.
- 27 days ago: The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave proposed constructing embassies with Middle Earth.
- 29 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
The Shire Regional Message Board
Greetings, we've come to eat your crops!
Mhhhhhh barley.... we'll have some of that longbottom weed too if you don't mind.
Please endorse me so The Shire can have more power in the WA.
In celebration of our completed embassies, I'd like to present The Shire with this box of Niphredil bulbs for your fair hills. When this winter's snow has melted away, you will see a glimpse from the golden wood in your lands. May the sun shine and the rains fall to benefit your harvests. Feel free to drop by in Lothlorien for a visit any time.
Thank you Lady Galadriel.
Greetings and welcome to the Shire. We are a sleepy little region and keep mostly to our knitting. There are a few empty burrows that you ma take up residence in, so help yourself.
Much obliged. I am glad to move into this very comfy hobbit hole. And I may have mushroom recipes to share.
I haven't had a good Mushroom Stew in ages.
Hungarian Mushroom Soup
Serves 4-6 Hobbits
250g chopped onions
500g fresh mushrooms, sliced
2 teaspoons dill (fresh or dried)
1 tablespoon mild paprika powder
500ml vegetable stock
3 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon salt
ground black pepper to taste
2 teaspoons lemon juice
4 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
125ml sour cream
Fresh parsley for decoration
Melt the butter in a large pot. Sauté the onions in the butter for about 5 minutes. Add the mushrooms and sauté for 5 more minutes. Stir in the dill, paprika and vegetable stock. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes.
In a separate small bowl, whisk the milk and flour together. Pour this into the soup and stir well to blend. Cover and simmer for 10 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in the salt, ground black pepper, lemon juice and parsley. Mix together and allow to heat through over low heat, about 3 to 5 minutes. Add sour cream and stir. Do not boil after this point. Serve hot, topped with some fresh chopped parsley.