WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave
The Shire contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in The Shire
As a region, The Shire is ranked 3,556th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The United Kingdom of Dakengard||Father Knows Best State||“Fight in the Name of the Revolution and Dakengard ”|
|2.||The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave||Capitalizt||“Beyond here be dragons”|
|3.||The Matriarchy of Belladonna Took||Capitalist Paradise||“From across The Water”|
|4.||The Mind Controling Dominion of The Puppet Masters||Corporate Police State||“We Pull Your Strings”|
- 23 days ago: Embassy established between Rohan and The Shire.
- 27 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Kingdom of Rohirriam of the region Rohan agreed to construct embassies.
- 29 days ago: The United Kingdom of Dakengard arrived from Europe.
- 31 days ago: The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave proposed constructing embassies with Rohan.
- 32 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for The Settlers Gap.
- 32 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from The Sith.
- 34 days ago: United humans of earth ceased to exist.
- 51 days ago: The shire in the land of hobbiton ceased to exist.
- 51 days ago: Cead mile failte ceased to exist.
- 62 days ago: The Holy red Enthusiastic of 9003 departed this region for Mordor.
The Shire Regional Message Board
Marinated grilled portobello mushrooms
20 large mushroom caps
3 dl olive oil
4 tablespoons sesame oil
6 tablespoons soy sauce
4 tablespoons lemon juice
salt to taste
Mix the marinade and pour over mushrooms. Marinate for 1-2 hours. Grill mushrooms, briefly 6-10 minutes. Eat with freshly baked bread.
You could have a Worm breath on them for a second or two and get the same effect.
It would speed up the grilling.
I just wonder, if I invite people to 'Taste my delicious Worm Breath Mushrooms!' - will they, instead of eating them, pass the mushroom bowl around and around like a mathom?
Maybe one of the guests all say: "I'll take a Stab at that."
Or a Sting?
Here is another. I hope you like.
Oyster Mushrooms with Wild Rice
Vegetable stock or water
Cook wild rice in vegetable stock or lightly salted water as indicated on package. Cut off tough stems from oyster mushrooms. Heat some olive oil in pan, sauté shallots for a minute or so, add garlic. Add the oyster mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper and let the mushrooms brown a bit. Once the mushrooms and the wild rice are done, turn down heat, add the rice to the pan. Pour a glass of white wine over it and let cook over low heat a little until the wine is absorbed. Serve with chopped parsley.
I'll have to take a Stab at that recipe.
May I wish The Shire a merry holiday season.
Elvish Holiday Card
Artist: Petitpotato on Deviantart.
I was pleasantly surprised to see my husband and I appear in the film The Battle of the Five Armies. Well, our portraits do.
It is his fervent hope that your celebrations have been both joyous and spirited. May your region grow and continue to be united in love and camaraderie in the new year. May an appreciation for Tolkein's work ever guide you.
Melkor the Dark now serves as head of our Internal Affairs in the role of Lord of Cirith Ungol.
9003 now serves as head of our Foreign Affairs as the Mouth of Sauron.
Nyyx now acts as the head of our Cultural Affairs in the role of Shelob.
Feel free to reach out to these officials on any business you may have with Mordor. It is our hope that relations and fruitful collaboration may grow between our regions united in shared interests.
Stay for delicious mushroom stew next time!
Here's a factbook, an excerpt on Belladonna from the Red Book of Westmarch.
Belladonna Took Biography