WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in The Shire
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, The Shire is ranked 3,533rd in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Mind Controling Dominion of The Puppet Masters||Corporate Police State||“We Pull Your Strings”|
|2.||The Republic of Sam And Rosie Gamgee||Anarchy||“Sam and Rosie Sitting in a Tree”|
|3.||The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave||Capitalizt||“Beyond here be dragons”|
|4.||The Dominion of A Hobbit||New York Times Democracy||“I'm not short, I'm a Hobbit”|
|5.||The Empire of Yodas Yoyos||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Always learning we are”|
- : The Mind Controling Dominion of The Puppet Masters rejected Ebola Quarantine Zone's request for regional embassies.
- : The Mind Controling Dominion of The Puppet Masters proposed constructing embassies with Lothlorien.
- : Embassy established between The Shire and Land of Orcs and Goblins.
- : Embassy established between The Shire and Minas Tirith.
- : Embassy established between Helms Deep and The Shire.
- : Embassy established between Rohan and The Shire.
- : Embassy established between The Shire and Middle Earth.
- : Embassy established between The Shire and Mordor.
- : The Holy Empire of Dobbs of the region Ebola Quarantine Zone proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Hidden Treasures of Delano Cave agreed to construct embassies with Land of Orcs and Goblins.
The Shire Regional Message Board
Thanks for the warm welcome back :) And happy holidays! A little late though >.<
I think I'll stay here. You guys are pretty cool.
I have received an offer of support and friendship from Lemmingtopias from the region of Atlantis. It seems to be an offer to participate in their larger region activities. Atlantis looks like an important region. I think they could be a strong ally in good and bad times. I will tell them the Shire is interested in what they have to offer us.
The Shire. Nice! Many of my orcs and goblins would be interested to acquire estates with holiday houses or for their retirement. I hope you are open for that. Anyway, any resistance would be... let's say unprofitable for you. :p
Thank you very much for the embassy! It is indeed appreciated.