WA Delegate: None.
The Shire contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in The Shire
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, The Shire is ranked 4,065th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Mind Controling Dominion of The Puppet Masters||Corporate Police State||“We Pull Your Strings”|
|2.||The Shroom Addled Nazis of Fool of a Took||New York Times Democracy||“I don't think he knows about second breakfast...”|
|3.||The Nazi Europa Skin-changer of Beorn the Shapeshifter||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Skin on skin, let the love begin”|
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nazi Europa Skin-changer of Beorn the Shapeshifter arrived from The Land of Middle Earth.
- : The Nazi Europa Skin-changer of Beorn the Shapeshifter ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Moria and The Shire.
- : The Democratic Republic of Old HampshireVille of the region Orthanc at Isengard proposed constructing embassies.
- : Me and julio departed this region for The Arab League.
- : The Community of Mr Cow departed this region for The Arab League.
- : The Shroom Addled Nazis of Fool of a Took lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Shroom Addled Nazis of Fool of a Took changed the regional password.
- : The Shroom Addled Nazis of Fool of a Took replaced The Nazi Europa Skin-changer of Beorn the Shapeshifter as WA Delegate.
The Shire Regional Message Board
Malkir - I just went by what the raiders said in Middle Earth about defenders. I don't think it could hurt much seeing if it makes any difference. The defender that made themselves a regional officer wasn't doing much anyway. I have seen raiders raid regions of all kinds without fancy names and some very silly names. I don't pretend to understand which ones stick out more to them. I'm doing my best to protect the Shire. I hope you don't think I'm mean for saying this, but the founders are more to blame for abandoning their regions than raiders are for taking advantage of the situation. That's just what raiders do.
Middle Earth natives seem to be reluctant to move and refound their region. I think in the long run it's the best decision because Middle Earth is so popular and important that it might be stolen out from under the Council if they tried it. I really think everyone is trying their best to do the right thing. No one wants to lose these nice Tolkien regions.
Black Orc Guard - Thank you for coming to the Shire and for letting me know that I forgot one of the raiders. I hope you don't mind me telling everyone what you told me about being in Middle Earth some months ago. I would be very grateful if you would stay in the Shire, but if you want to return to Middle Earth when Dor Caranthir removes the password, I'll understand. Please also endorse Fool of a Took and he will return the favor.
Heya, Uruk Hai! Merry Christmas to you and everyone!
Thanks for the warm welcome back :) And happy holidays! A little late though >.<
I think I'll stay here. You guys are pretty cool.
No problem Orc Guard. It's good to have you here.
All is green and golden in the Shire. Tis a good feeling. I wish all Shirelings the happiest of new years!
Welcome to the Shire Ttaunmu! Please join the World Assembly and endorse all the other WA people to help make the Shire safer. Thank you!!
Welcome Ttaunmu! It is good to see new folk in the Shire :)
I have received an offer of support and friendship from Lemmingtopias from the region of Atlantis. It seems to be an offer to participate in their larger region activities. Atlantis looks like an important region. I think they could be a strong ally in good and bad times. I will tell them the Shire is interested in what they have to offer us.
If you'd like a more active region, move to Brailistan. It's small, but filled with nice people!