WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Ambassador of Topid
The Security Council contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in The Security Council
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, The Security Council is ranked 15,596th in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Republic of Ambassador of Topid||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This is my WA ambassador.”|
|2.||The Much loved law of Rule 4||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Everyone's favourite SC rule”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy of Hapmsterdam||Democratic Socialists||“Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world”|
- : The United States of America2016 departed this region for Lazarus.
- : The Grand Duchy of Hapmsterdam arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The United States of America2016 arrived from The United Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Much loved law of Rule 4 arrived from The Moon.
- : Vote for the worsct ceased to exist.
- : Western turkistan of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Centrist Republic of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Diplomatic Negotiations of the region Diplomatic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : Vote for the worsct arrived from Security Council.
The Security Council Regional Message Board
Yelda! Bring your puppet back!
What is the address for the old forum?
If I had it I would put it in the WFE. I think Sedge was the admin of it, I would imagine they deactivated it for inactivity by now.
It's still around: http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Security_Council/index/