WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Ambassador of Topid
The Security Council contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in The Security Council
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, The Security Council is ranked 16,385th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Republic of Ambassador of Topid||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This is my WA ambassador.”|
|2.||The Much loved law of Rule 4||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Everyone's favourite SC rule”|
- : Hapmsterdam ceased to exist.
- : The United States of RolPol departed this region for United States.
- : The United States of RolPol arrived from United States.
- : The United States of America2016 departed this region for Lazarus.
- : Hapmsterdam arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The United States of America2016 arrived from The United Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- : The Orc has left the Nation of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Much loved law of Rule 4 arrived from The Moon.
- : Vote for the worsct ceased to exist.
- : Western turkistan of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
The Security Council Regional Message Board
Yelda! Bring your puppet back!
What is the address for the old forum?
If I had it I would put it in the WFE. I think Sedge was the admin of it, I would imagine they deactivated it for inactivity by now.
It's still around: http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Security_Council/index/