WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United States of Refounders-R-Us
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in The Security Council
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, The Security Council is ranked 13,878th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Good Day of That 70s Nation||Left-wing Utopia||“I said good day!”|
|2.||The Rogue Nation of Vote for the WorSCt||Father Knows Best State||“I thought AO would have voted to Commend Sanjaya.”|
|3.||The Laughing Hyenas of Yeldan SC Mission||Anarchy||“Sponsored by FEDMÖG MART™”|
|4.||The United States of Refounders-R-Us||Corporate Police State||“Every region deserves a second chance.”|
|5.||The United States of Clayrda||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Smoke or get smoked...”|
- 33 days ago: The Republic of Defense departed this region for Home.
- 38 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Vote for the WorSCt arrived from Osiris.
- 38 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Vote for the WorSCt ceased to exist.
- 42 days ago: The United States of Refounders-R-Us proposed constructing embassies with Security Council.
- 98 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 105 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Eyeseeyu ceased to exist.
- 124 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Vote for the WorSCt arrived from Osiris.
- 127 days ago: The United States of Refounders-R-Us arrived from Osiris.
- 138 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Vote for the WorSCt ceased to exist.
- 138 days ago: Regional Founder The United States of Refounders-R-Us ceased to exist.
The Security Council Regional Message Board
(It took me a few minutes to figure it out, I'll admit.)
Whoa...not sure what went on there during my absence, but at least it's over. I hereby declare the Security Council coup-free!
Let's all take a moment to pay tribute to Lisa Robin Kelly, who hilariously portrayed the biggest bitch with Farrah Fawcett hair ever to appear on a TV series. (She actually left that series after Season 5 and was one of many sitcom stars -- including the actors who played Darren and Becky Connor -- to be switched for a different actor, but thankfully by then the show had passed its expiration date.)
𝕸𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖀𝖘 𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖋𝖎𝖑 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗, 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖖𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘! 𝕸𝕬𝕽𝕾𝕮𝕳! 𝖁𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖟𝖍𝖊 𝖁𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖟𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍 𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖘 𝖟𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖟𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖕, 𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖚𝖇𝖏𝖚𝖌𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖛𝖎𝖟𝖍 𝖟𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖕𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖘.
If your teletypewriter ist unable to resolve zhe above message, use a superior system, such as „Mozilla Firefox“! SCHNELL!
pack up your things and your silly fonts and leave
You win. :(