WA Delegate: None.
The Security Council contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in The Security Council
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, The Security Council is ranked 4,564th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Laughing Hyenas of Yeldan SC Mission||Anarchy||“Sponsored by FEDMÖG MART™”|
|2.||The United States of Clayrda||Father Knows Best State||“Smoke or get smoked...”|
|3.||The Widespread Offense of The Human Centipede||Anarchy||“Good news, your tissues match!”|
|4.||The Republic of Defense||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Carpe diem”|
- 16 days ago: The Good Day of That 70s Nation ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Vote for the WorSCt ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: Regional Founder The United States of Refounders-R-Us ceased to exist.
- 21 days ago: The Republic of Capitan ceased to exist.
- 49 days ago: Vote for the worsct arrived from Osiris.
- 49 days ago: Refounders-r-us banned The Armed Republic of Attack Pattern Nu from the region.
- 49 days ago: Refounders-r-us removed The Republic of Plastic bags from the regional ban list.
- 49 days ago: Refounders-r-us removed The Oppressed Peoples of Vicious from the regional ban list.
- 49 days ago: Refounders-r-us arrived from Balder.
- 54 days ago: The Republic of Defense arrived from The East Pacific.
The Security Council Regional Message Board
So, where's the link to the forum? I need to catch up on the latest rants.
It's been inactive since Oct. 2010, so I didn't bother adding it to the WFE, heh.
...got some refounding business to attend to, brb.
This is all very entertaining.
Might as well send a refounded nation to a refounded region.
This was too good to stay away from.
Haha! Al-SCania! Great name. :D
(It took me a few minutes to figure it out, I'll admit.)
Whoa...not sure what went on there during my absence, but at least it's over. I hereby declare the Security Council coup-free!