WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United States of Refounders-R-Us
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in The Security Council
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, The Security Council is ranked 8,478th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The United States of Clayrda||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Smoke or get smoked...”|
|2.||The Good Day of That 70s Nation||Left-wing Utopia||“I said good day!”|
|3.||The Republic of Capitan||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Cap”|
|4.||The Republic of Defense||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Carpe diem”|
|5.||The Rogue Nation of Vote for the WorSCt||Father Knows Best State||“Oh my God... A declaration of war? From a TV show?”|
|6.||The United States of Refounders-R-Us||Corporate Police State||“Every region deserves a second chance.”|
|7.||The Widespread Offense of The Human Centipede||Anarchy||“Good news, your tissues match!”|
|8.||The Laughing Hyenas of Yeldan SC Mission||Anarchy||“Sponsored by FEDMÖG MART™”|
- 24 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Vote for the WorSCt arrived from Osiris.
- 24 days ago: The United States of Refounders-R-Us banned The Armed Republic of Attack Pattern Nu from the region.
- 24 days ago: The United States of Refounders-R-Us removed The Republic of Plastic bags from the regional ban list.
- 24 days ago: The United States of Refounders-R-Us removed The Oppressed Peoples of Vicious from the regional ban list.
- 24 days ago: The United States of Refounders-R-Us arrived from Balder.
- 29 days ago: The Republic of Defense arrived from The East Pacific.
- 40 days ago: The Armed Republic of Attack Pattern Nu lost WA Delegate status.
- 40 days ago: The Armed Republic of Attack Pattern Nu departed this region for Kyzikos.
- 40 days ago: The Armed Republic of Attack Pattern Nu altered the region's flag.
- 40 days ago: The Armed Republic of Attack Pattern Nu updated the World Factbook entry.
The Security Council Regional Message Board
So, where's the link to the forum? I need to catch up on the latest rants.
It's been inactive since Oct. 2010, so I didn't bother adding it to the WFE, heh.
...got some refounding business to attend to, brb.
This is all very entertaining.
Might as well send a refounded nation to a refounded region.
This was too good to stay away from.
Haha! Al-SCania! Great name. :D
(It took me a few minutes to figure it out, I'll admit.)
Whoa...not sure what went on there during my absence, but at least it's over. I hereby declare the Security Council coup-free!