WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Ambassador of Topid
The Security Council contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Black Market in The Security Council
World Census agents tracked "off the books" deals and handshake agreements in order to study the size of nations' informal economies.
As a region, The Security Council is ranked 4,658th in the world for Largest Black Market.
|1.||The Republic of Ambassador of Topid||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This is my WA ambassador.”|
|2.||The Much loved law of Rule 4||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Everyone's favourite SC rule”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy of Hapmsterdam||Democratic Socialists||“Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world”|
- : The United States of America2016 departed this region for Lazarus.
- : The Grand Duchy of Hapmsterdam arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The United States of America2016 arrived from The United Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Much loved law of Rule 4 arrived from The Moon.
- : Vote for the worsct ceased to exist.
- : Western turkistan of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Centrist Republic of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Diplomatic Negotiations of the region Diplomatic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : Vote for the worsct arrived from Security Council.
The Security Council Regional Message Board
Yelda! Bring your puppet back!
What is the address for the old forum?
If I had it I would put it in the WFE. I think Sedge was the admin of it, I would imagine they deactivated it for inactivity by now.
It's still around: http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Security_Council/index/