WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Ambassador of Topid
The Security Council contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in The Security Council
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, The Security Council is ranked 9,785th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Republic of Ambassador of Topid||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This is my WA ambassador.”|
|2.||The Much loved law of Rule 4||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Everyone's favourite SC rule”|
- : The Much loved law of Rule 4 arrived from The Moon.
- : Vote for the worsct ceased to exist.
- : Western turkistan of the region Turkic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Centrist Republic of Relcano of the region The Utopian Freesocialists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Diplomatic Negotiations of the region Diplomatic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : Vote for the worsct arrived from Security Council.
- : The Most Serene Unitary Republic of Char Aznable Neo Zeon of the region Skivx proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Antarctic Oasis and The Security Council.
- : Embassy established between Topid and The Security Council.
- : The Mysterion Rising of Omigodtheykilledkenny of the region Antarctic Oasis agreed to construct embassies.
The Security Council Regional Message Board
Yelda! Bring your puppet back!
What is the address for the old forum?
If I had it I would put it in the WFE. I think Sedge was the admin of it, I would imagine they deactivated it for inactivity by now.
It's still around: http://s1.zetaboards.com/The_Security_Council/index/