WA Delegate (non-executive): The Federal Republic of The Confederation of Northern Germany (elected 19 days ago)
Tags: Enormous, Anti-Fascist, National Sovereigntist, Offsite Forums, Neutral, Game Player, Monarchist, Independent, Map, Conservative, Libertarian, Regional Government, and 7 others.Democratic, Capitalist, Social, Casual, Free Trade, Serious, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Drug Use in The Royal Alliance
World Census experts sampled many cakes of dubious content to determine which nations' citizens consume the most recreational drugs.
As a region, The Royal Alliance is ranked 8,990th in the world for Highest Drug Use.
|1.||The Drug Nation of The land of Straya||Father Knows Best State||“Just have a bong”|
|2.||The Armed Republic of Le Reddit Army||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“In Fedora We Trust”|
|3.||The Republic of TenayaJ||New York Times Democracy||“Be kind, be smart, be good”|
|4.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Alexandara||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“To Find Common Sense Among People”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of Alfrenzo||Compulsory Consumerist State||“One Nation, One Religion”|
|6.||The Empire of Margusa||Father Knows Best State||“Large, Liberum et Glorificata”|
|7.||The Holy Empire of Dearbland||Father Knows Best State||“Tu fui, ego eris”|
|8.||The Dominion of The Armed Soviet Republic||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“повинуйтесь или погибнитесь”|
|9.||The Republic of The Pirate Empire Postrockia||Left-Leaning College State||“We don't want none unless you got buns hun”|
|10.||The Empire of Cisere||Anarchy||“Nihilum manifestum est, perconte totum, conicie nunquam”|
Regional Poll • The Deputy Prime Minister Election
Voting opened 16 hours ago and will close in 1 day 7 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Recent polls: “WA requirement for Map” • “Age Group” • “Embassies” • “What would you rate this region on a 1-10 scale?”
- 98 minutes ago: The Kingdom of Sausageenia arrived from The West Pacific.
- 4 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Lagrangian removed a dispatch.
- 5 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Lagrangian barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 5 hours ago: The Kingdom of Mythradore of the region The Atlas Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 hours ago: The Federal Republic of The Confederation of Northern Germany updated the World Factbook entry.
- 7 hours ago: The Empire of The Russian Motherland arrived from Lazarus.
- 7 hours ago: The Drug Nation of The land of Straya arrived from Lazarus.
- 7 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of JKellzTopia departed this region for Winterfell.
- 7 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of JKellzTopia arrived from The North Pacific.
- 8 hours ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Lagrangian tagged the region "Serious".
The Royal Alliance Regional Message Board
The Sanna Nielsen mention refers to a Swedish singer-lady who competed in this musical completion called Melodifestivalen for 7 years. It's a Eurovision thing.
If you are a WA member and I have not yet endorsed you please send me a telegram.
I have to say I highly approve of Tavezout's flag, rockin' that fleur de lys.
I guess i'm going to turn in for tonight so, good luck to the Deputy Prime Minister candidates.
Just realized our flags look exactly the same, except mine has a horizontal color field, and yours is just white...
Thanks, you've made this lady feel proud. Anyway, the flag was actually something one of my friends suggested when I was looking for a "medieval, yet stylish" flag. Your flag probably rocks the style better with a bit more color.
Good night people.
This is exciting! But like The Republic of Conducium said, it would be better if the candidates could talk about their policies in detail. So far, New Hirizionburg looks like the most experienced one.
I think the candidates can focus on things that are unpolished in the royal alliance. Like the tra regional map, the royal council and tra regional bank. You guys might even combine these to come up with a new system if possible. I would be really happy to see the candidates working in these areas.