WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Sack of rome
The Roman Reich is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in The Roman Reich
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, The Roman Reich is ranked 9,639th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Commonwealth of SRBT 4061||Left-wing Utopia||“SRBT”|
- 1 year 7 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 107 days ago: Regional Founder The Implementation of Sack of Rome ceased to exist.
- 1 year 111 days ago: The Commonwealth of SRBT 4061 arrived from SRBT.
- 1 year 131 days ago: Embassy cancelled between White Christian Dominion and The Roman Reich.
- 2 years 253 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Obsolesence and The Roman Reich.
- 2 years 331 days ago: Embassy established between Obsolesence and The Roman Reich.
- 2 years 334 days ago: Obsolessecence of the region Obsolesence agreed to construct embassies.
- 2 years 334 days ago: Sack of rome proposed constructing embassies with Obsolesence.
- 3 years 246 days ago: Embassy established between The Roman Reich and Pan Aryan Republics.
- 3 years 246 days ago: Embassy established between The Roman Reich and The fourth reich.
The Roman Reich Regional Message Board
This region was a Nazi and Fascist region used as platform for the Fascists and Nazis to espouse their hateful views in NationStates.
But not anymore. The Internationale has seized this region, and it shall from now on be an anti-Fascist and anti-Nazi region.
Yet again, The Nazis and Fascists have been caught with their trousers down, and 'The Roman Reich' follows a growing number of now ex-Fascist and Nazi regions which will no longer be a place, home, or vehicle for the Nazis and Fascists to preach hate.
Sack of rome, aka La pasionaria of The Internationale, 6th July 2011