WA Delegate (non-executive): The Free Land of Tiltpa (elected 26 days ago)
Founder: The Patient Girl of -Amelia Pond-
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in The Respected Realms
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, The Respected Realms is ranked 8,121st in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Belles of St Trinian||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Fourth Form Forever”|
|2.||The Krell Dominion of The Id Monsters||Corporate Police State||“Morbius”|
|3.||The Sherlockian Love Interest of Lady Irene Adler||Capitalist Paradise||“Nec mortem effugere quisquam nec amorem potest”|
|4.||The Matriarchy of Tomoe Gozen||Mother Knows Best State||“Anzuru yori umu ga yasashi”|
|5.||The Input Needs of Johnny Five||Anarchy||“No. 5 Alive”|
|6.||The Strolling Dance of Me and My Shadow||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Me and My Shadow, Strolling down the avenue. ”|
|7.||The Psychotic Dictatorship of Double Cross||Corporate Police State||“All Hail Adenoid Hynkel”|
|8.||The Zorn of Die Konigin der Nacht||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen”|
|9.||The Federation of Kandary||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“As long as there is light, we will shine”|
|10.||The Queendom of April Dancer||Corporate Police State||“The Girl from U.N.C.L.E”|
- 8 days ago: The Empire of Khasinkonia of the region Franco Balka proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The Castigonian Territory of Urelandia arrived from Osiris.
- 18 days ago: The Castigonian Territory of Maruskan arrived from Osiris.
- 18 days ago: The Castigonian Territory of Teotrias arrived from Balder.
- 18 days ago: The Castigonian Protectorate of Santo Monegro arrived from Lazarus.
- 18 days ago: The Region runner's scout nation of We are perfect departed this region for Global Right Alliance.
- 18 days ago: The Region runner's scout nation of We are perfect arrived from Anti Authoritarian Alliance.
- 19 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer departed this region for The Beech Beach House.
- 19 days ago: The Visit The Beech Beach House of TAO the Wanderer arrived from The Rose Garden.
- 21 days ago: The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for The Republics of Southeastern America.
The Respected Realms Regional Message Board
It's cold here. -23°C atm, not counting wind chill.
*wakes up* Morbius *goes back to sleep*
In other news, wasn't around to mention: my birthday WAS the 22nd. The bombast was limited to Tomodachi Life, but I got brownies and a hat full of pins for it.
Ah Id made his bi-monthly appearance.
Belated Happy Birthday, Tiltpa. I hope that you had a wonderful day.
NS has gone through a very odd design update
I now have a total of 14 pins on my hat, discounting a clothespin applied for kicks. They consist of a large pin reading "Game Over;" a slightly smaller pin displaying the Pokemon Munna (obtained at the 2014 International Women's Brass Conference by a kind Japanese attendee); and now a total of twelve pins, each with an astrological symbol on it coloured in relation to the Homestuck trolls (species) associated with it. The last of which, mind you, were lapel and not safety. This caused it to take quite some time to attach them to the brim.
In other words, EXCELLENT HAT OF MUCH JOY GOOD.
Details are in the news.
I've been playing this game forever and the original look of the game is so ingrained that I don't want to change it, so I set my preferences to "Century".
Tiltpa, Your hat reminds me of my dad's Tyrolean Hat with the brush and pins from all the countries he visited in Europe as a young man.
After hasty research into what a Tyrolean hat is....
Sounds like one well-travelled hat! The style of my own pinned-up hat, however, is nowhere close to a Tyrolean. The part that actually goes on my head seems to be macrame (?), and all the pins go on its bill (like that of a baseball cap). Unfortunately, metal pins are comparatively heavy; I'm considering tying a counterweight to the back of it so I can actually see whilst wearing it straight.
Besides the counter-weight, you should consider guy wires to attach the bill to the crown to help support the weight and keep the bill from falling across your face much like Daffy Duck's. lol