WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Eternal Lands of Jedze III
The Remnants of Omega contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in The Remnants of Omega
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, The Remnants of Omega is ranked 4,800th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The People's Republic of 1860s scotland yard||Compulsory Consumerist State||“'ello 'ello 'ello whats all this then?”|
|2.||The Armed Republic of 62||Capitalist Paradise||“My nation is called 62”|
- 25 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Pirates and The Remnants of Omega.
- 29 days ago: The Republic of Jufs of the region Pirates ordered the closure of its embassy in The Remnants of Omega.
- 48 days ago: The Purple Cult of Evil Mad People departed this region for Argantia.
- 48 days ago: The Eternal Lands of Jedze III departed this region for Argantia.
- 51 days ago: The Armed Republic of 62 arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 52 days ago: The Eternal Lands of Jedze III ejected The Armed Republic of 62 from the region.
- 52 days ago: The Purple Cult of Evil Mad People arrived from Argantia.
- 52 days ago: The Eternal Lands of Jedze III arrived from Argantia.
- 53 days ago: The Bright and Shiny Promise of Always the Sun of the region Vegan cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Remnants of Omega.
- 54 days ago: The Marshal of Foch of the region Vegan ordered the closure of its embassy in The Remnants of Omega.
The Remnants of Omega Regional Message Board
Last warning, stay out before we all go.
We are peaceful - For Now
You arrive to make a stand but not to wage war, the Xyknol Collective will not have you in the region before we join Argantia.
Both of you calm down, The whole point of moving is to put our differences aside and work together to make Argantia great, war is not tolerated, there is a reason that Jedze III has banished you from this region and if you don't understand that you don't belong here or in Argantia either.
And so my time has come to aid in building a new region... I shall type on this message board one last time.
The Remnants have become a second home, it is now I leave this home to go to one where the land is united, though it will not be united.
I leave here with a fond farewell, and I say that those who do not wish to stay should join Argantia.
Farewell Remnants of Omega, you shall exist as a section of a region now, farewell.
We are the Alpha and the Omega.
Don't Worry Sir, we will look after our home until The End of Time!
*tear, and salutes as car pulls away*
My flag fits in perfectly here!
Although things have been quite for the past 170 odd days I would like to remind you all that this is a proud region and are long heritage of 1 year 211 days will not be forgotten by those who reside here, our leader Jedze III has secured a stable alliance with those in Argantia but remains in touch and if he were to return I am sure he would be proud at the pride we have in our heart for the region.
This is 1860's Scotland Yard, thank you for listening.
*This is an Emergency Broadcast Message*
Fellow regions please remain calm the sudden outbreak of this flesh eating virus has lead us to act drastically we will be setting up several posts throughout the nation several Safe Houses if you will to protect you against them.
We're getting several reports from across the globe:
And remember you can destroy the attackers by removing the head, or destroying the brain.
Sir I'm sorry there were too many....