WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The unknown wasteland
The Rebel Alliance is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in The Rebel Alliance
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, The Rebel Alliance is ranked 6,265th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Armed Republic of APP||Corporate Police State||“My nation is called APP”|
- 9 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Misty Realm and The Rebel Alliance.
- 12 days ago: The United Senatorial Republic of The Wacha of the region The Misty Realm ordered the closure of its embassy in The Rebel Alliance.
- 22 days ago: The Dictatorship of Covenant of Thorns of the region The Lands Beyond the Endless Desert proposed constructing embassies.
- 25 days ago: The ROBO-UTOPIA of ROBOTIC-O-ROTICA departed this region for The Misty Realm.
- 35 days ago: The Republic of Jeffjack ceased to exist.
- 44 days ago: The Incorporated States of Vossik of the region The Confederacy of Independent Systems proposed constructing embassies.
- 47 days ago: Regional Founder The Dictatorship of The Unknown Wasteland ceased to exist.
- 51 days ago: The Holy Nation of Religious Freedom for All ceased to exist.
- 51 days ago: The Nation of A New Republic ceased to exist.
- 65 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Free market and The Rebel Alliance.
The Rebel Alliance Regional Message Board
This region needs to grow but we need to grow together and with many investments in other nations outside of our region
Welcome back, I again apologize for my disappearance. Plans are being made now to restore this region.
please endorse my nation
I will consider endorsing you
Is there a possible opening for director of communications
I would like for everyone to consider endorsing me
Hello Rebel Alliance Members, It seems that the World Assembly requires that I have one additional endorsement in order to vote to repeal anything. Would someone be so kind as to endorse me so that we might be effectively represented in the World Assembly. Your Servant, The Republic of Jeffjack
Hey, instead of worrying about endorsements why don't we spend some time to get more members?
Sorry everyone about lack of activity, life has been busy. I'll get active again soon.
If Robo-Utopia wants more members, then Robo-Utopia should go get some!