WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Bharic Grove
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in The Rebel Alliance
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, The Rebel Alliance is ranked 16,755th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Empire of Bharic Grove||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
|2.||The Republic of Free The Buttight||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|3.||The Republic of Indis Peaterbiale||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“From Many, One”|
|4.||The Republic of Panda Noreetaus||New York Times Democracy||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
|5.||The Empire of Gulug||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Ones life is good for work”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Linane||Democratic Socialists||“Jesus Christ, Freedom, Justice”|
|7.||The Empire of Dragnea||New York Times Democracy||“Be one with the dragons.”|
- : The Empire of Dragnea arrived from The Western Isles.
- : The Holy Empire of Linane arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Empire of Gulug arrived from 10000 Islands.
- : The Republic of Panda Noreetaus arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Republic of Indis Peaterbiale arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Republic of Free The Buttight arrived from The Imperial Army.
- : The Empire of Bharic Grove arrived from The Imperial Army.
- : The region was founded by The Empire of Bharic Grove.