WA Delegate: None.
The Prometheus Isles contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Workforce Participation Rate in The Prometheus Isles
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to estimate the percentage of citizens who are employed.
As a region, The Prometheus Isles is ranked 14,904th in the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
|1.||The Empire of Democratic Germania||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We will not be triumphed over.”|
|2.||The Queendom of Ibauya||Democratic Socialists||“Death First!”|
|3.||The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox||Father Knows Best State||“Nothing that can be killed survives an entire belt...”|
|4.||The Most Serene Republic of Prancing Little Girls||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Your mature, feminine charms won't affect me!”|
- : The oligarchal republic of america ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Corporate Sunset Greens of Apple-Loosa of the region Avadam Inn proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox lost WA Delegate status.
- : Gensokyu ceased to exist.
- : The Corporate Republic of Kassaran ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Steel Talons ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between The Prometheus Isles and The Mid Pacific.
- : Embassy established between The Prometheus Isles and The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox agreed to construct embassies with The Mid Pacific.
The Prometheus Isles Regional Message Board
Ah I c now
after scouring wikipedia for a good hour and a half... I've determined that in spite of having heavy Southeast Pacific scenery, pseudo-Korean traditions, and pseudo-Japanese soaring tech industry, I'm actually more comparable in my demographics to Kuwait in both military strength, funding, and implementation.
Wow...that interesting. I wonder what mine is like.
I know what mine is~
Well what do you want son?, a cookie?
And I am now officially enlisted in the United States Army as an Apache Electronic, Avionics, and Armaments Repairman (Repairer?)
I don't want your stupid stole girl scout cookies!
Too much boring. Not enough wow
@ Gen: They ain't girlscout cookies you brat. They are oreos!
Meh. Girl acout cookies are better.
I'm announcing today that a massive geo-restructuring event is happening in regards to my nation and its canon.
Kassaran, upon the completion of today's restructuring effort, will become a single unified landmass, of roughly a similar size, but with considerably different infrastructure.