WA Delegate: The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox (elected 274 days ago)
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in The Prometheus Isles
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, The Prometheus Isles is ranked 837th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox||Father Knows Best State||“Nothing that can be killed survives a full belt”|
|2.||The Community of The Unites State-Of-Minds||Democratic Socialists||“Why choose one outlook when you can eleminate them all?”|
|3.||The Steam-Driven Sky Vehicle of Rowandel||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Super Multus, Sed Semper Humilis”|
|4.||The Empire of Xing||New York Times Democracy||“A king exists for his people.”|
|5.||The Democratic Confederation of The Carlisle||New York Times Democracy||“The greatest strength is gentleness”|
|6.||The Queendom of Ibauya||Democratic Socialists||“Death First!”|
|7.||The Empire of Dark Space||New York Times Democracy||“Nope.”|
- 7 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Buddhist brotherhood and The Prometheus Isles.
- 7 days ago: The Empire of Suratia of the region Buddhist brotherhood ordered the closure of its embassy in The Prometheus Isles.
- 15 days ago: The Dreamscape of Daleoan of the region Creo Novus proposed constructing embassies.
- 30 days ago: Embassy established between The Prometheus Isles and The Illuminati.
- 30 days ago: The Federation of Yxilland of the region Interstellar Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 32 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Raptvre ceased to exist.
- 33 days ago: The Steam-Driven Sky Vehicle of Rowandel agreed to construct embassies with The Illuminati.
- 38 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 64 days ago: The Republic of Yonlo ceased to exist.
- 69 days ago: The Empire of Suratia of the region Buddhist brotherhood cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Prometheus Isles.
The Prometheus Isles Regional Message Board
I must say I'm pleasantly surprised to see some of our Z-day refugees sticking around.
Yes.....your writings have carried exuberant feelings as of late....
That's what happens when I'm on painkillers.
Speaking of writings, I'm going to have that briefing up tonight.
happy times are ahead
Well its either this region or *gulp* back to the North Pacific.
Since it's been a long time since we had one of these, I'm starting up a region RP with the theme of recounting some of the events from Halloween or 'Z-Day'.
It's open to all region members, but to us only. We'll begin with a 'meeting of the minds' between all of our leaders.
im must go,i have a region that my main nation's region raided and i must go defend it from other raiders
Perhaps we should institute a password for this region as well to keep raiders out.
Since no one posted in the thread, I took it down. Might as well if people are busy.