WA Delegate: The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox (elected 1 year 166 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Information Technology Sector in The Prometheus Isles
As a region, The Prometheus Isles is ranked 608th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
|1.||The Corporate Confederation of Kassaran||Corporate Police State||“Weh Atas, Nash Uzdur! (To Glory, Into the Light)”|
|2.||The Empire of Steel Talons||Iron Fist Consumerists||“What is love without sacrifice?”|
|3.||The Empire of Dark Space||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nope.”|
|4.||The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Nothing that can be killed survives a full belt...”|
|5.||The Democratic Confederation of The Carlisle||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The greatest strength is gentleness”|
|6.||The Steam-Driven Sky Vehicle of Rowandel||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Super Multus, Sed Semper Humilis”|
|7.||The Empire of Xing||Democratic Socialists||“A king exists for his people.”|
|8.||The Queendom of Ibauya||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Death First!”|
- 23 days ago: The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox password-protected the region.
- 23 days ago: The Lunar Matriarchy of Qeno departed this region for Shadow Proclamation.
- 23 days ago: The Lunar Matriarchy of Qeno arrived from Shadow Proclamation.
- 23 days ago: The Corporate Confederation of Kassaran arrived from Greater Dienstad.
- 23 days ago: The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox removed regional password protection.
- 23 days ago: The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox instituted Keycode Zombie Border Control.
- 24 days ago: The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox instituted Lockdown Zombie Border Control.
- 51 days ago: The Sultanate of Qandaristan of the region The Peoples Federation of Qandaristan proposed constructing embassies.
- 153 days ago: The Steam-Driven Sky Vehicle of Rowandel arrived from Balder.
- 157 days ago: Regional Founder The Steam-Driven Sky Vehicle of Rowandel ceased to exist.
The Prometheus Isles Regional Message Board
That being said, it's everyone's job to launch missiles everywhere they can the first chance they get tomorrow that we're not all completely screwed.
I need help or im not gonna make it
Don't mind me folks.
And don't mind my Fleet Echelon parked off of your region's coast, nor the missile streaks arching up from them en masse.
And don't mind the tiny explosions in your back yard I'm just here
And THAT boys and girls, is how you end a zombie apocalypse.
Thank you Mon for havin' me... if possible, perhaps I might be allowed to stay?
You're welcome here, good sir.
:D Yay! So, I actually wanted to talk with you about something Rowandel, if you don't mind that is...
Welp, I'm in the process of designing a new destroyer for my fleets. They are the "Valor" class Destroyer. Roughly 160 meters in length with 10k tons of displacement and a modest kinetic arsenal in exchange for an advanced missile armament. Whaddya all think?