WA Delegate: The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox (elected 2 years 22 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in The Prometheus Isles
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, The Prometheus Isles is ranked 2,839th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Empire of Steel Talons||Psychotic Dictatorship||“What is love without sacrifice?”|
|2.||The Democratic Confederation of The Carlisle||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The greatest strength is gentleness”|
|3.||The Corporate Confederation of Kassaran||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Weh Atas, Nash Uzdur! (To Glory, Into the Light)”|
|4.||The Steam-Driven Sky Vehicle of Rowandel||New York Times Democracy||“Super Multus, Sed Semper Humilis”|
|5.||The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Nothing that can be killed survives an entire belt...”|
|6.||The Armed Republic of Arsgrethia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Steadfast and Loyal to the end. ”|
|7.||The Empire of Xing||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“A king exists for his people.”|
|8.||The Dominion of Praetorianis||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the betterment and advancement of the Dominion.”|
|9.||The Queendom of Ibauya||Democratic Socialists||“Death First!”|
|10.||The Empire of Niihon||Corporate Police State||“Live and Die for the Emporer.”|
- 10 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Louisiana alliance x alliance louisiane and The Prometheus Isles.
- 10 days ago: The Flutter-stare of Camicon of the region Carnival of Souls cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Prometheus Isles.
- 11 days ago: The SOS Brigade of Vandoosa Neunundzwanzig of the region Carnival of Souls ordered the closure of its embassy in The Prometheus Isles.
- 36 days ago: The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox changed the regional password.
- 36 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Prancing Little Girls departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 36 days ago: The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox ejected The Most Serene Republic of Prancing Little Girls from the region.
- 36 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Prancing Little Girls arrived from The North Pacific.
- 50 days ago: The Dominion of Praetorianis arrived from The South Pacific.
- 50 days ago: The Empire of Niihon arrived from The Pacific.
- 113 days ago: The Armed Republic of Arsgrethia arrived from The Pacific.
The Prometheus Isles Regional Message Board
Oh is it my turn?...
Either you or Rowandel
I'll throw it on Rowdel and begin making a post tomorrow.
As of recently Xing's military has continued to fund its powered battlesuits and its superterrestrial weapons platforms. I like to justify it as preparing for its possible involvement in the upcoming conflict.
We have interdimensional transport equipment that utilizes localized quantum singularities to create rifts into an emptiness between dimensions and universes for FTL travel... just sayin' that everyone has their skeletons in the closet. Our tech though takes enormous amounts of time and money, but I intend to use it in the RP as well. Only issue is, it will be something that can only work once so it will have to be used wisely and sparingly.
We need to wrap this meeting of the minds up and get our forces mobilized
I can assure you that the members I'm adding to the task force will be more than an interesting enough group on their own, let alone how they'll interact with the others. However Rowandel never got back to me on if he wants me to send two or if I'm allowed to send four.
I'll reply here shortly.
tl;dr for ya'll
Three separate missions:
1) Airborne-Active Saboteurs - These guys will be the ones in true danger while attempting to fake an all out commando assault on the island. Attracting enemy attention, they'll continue their operations up until ideally an all-out assault by allied fleets on the Stretch. When that happens, they'll be in charge of securing the landing zones and beachheads for invasion forces. Their more public actions will need to appear incredibly concentrated as to fool enemy forces into engaging them.
2) Airborne-Sleeper Saboteurs - These guys will land and go into hiding using information supplied by the architects of the Stretch and any information available. They'll also look into linking up with any resistance forces within the Stretch and likewise stay hidden until the moment of attack. Once their counterparts have begun to move for establishing the beachheads, they will then move to establish a secondary landing zone deep within the Stretch, ideally through a potential sub dock underneath the heart of the island. The more abandoned the better, Kassaran subs are small and if need be, they can make their own dock. Underwater deployment of troops can also happen and then said troops can rendezvous at predetermined locations such as air-locks or service hatches and make their way into the Stretch's underbelly from there. Moving towards all key infrastructure damaged by the Active- Saboteurs, they'll rally whatever forces they can and finish off all island defenses ideally in one fell swoop.
3) Amphibious Submarine Commandos - The final nail in the coffin if sent right, they will be the ones bringing the heavy weapons to finish off key island infrastructure and defenses during the initiation of the attack. Ideally left best undetected, they'll be linking up with the Sleepers from the Airborne contingent dropped in prior. From there they will be the spearhead in all attacks on all commando operations aiding the invasion force. Think of them as being the guys paving the road for the tanks.