WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Prometheus Isles
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Prometheus Isles is ranked 5,890th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Queendom of Ibauya||Democratic Socialists||“Death First!”|
|2.||The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox||Father Knows Best State||“Nothing that can be killed survives an entire belt...”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of Prancing Little Girls||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Your mature, feminine charms won't affect me!”|
|4.||The Federal Republic of The Oligarchal Republic of America||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Help a Brother up”|
|5.||The Empire of Democratic Germania||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We will not be triumphed over.”|
- : The Fruitlands of Apple-Loosa of the region Avadam Inn proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox lost WA Delegate status.
- : Gensokyu ceased to exist.
- : Kassaran ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Steel Talons ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between The Prometheus Isles and The Mid Pacific.
- : Embassy established between The Prometheus Isles and The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox agreed to construct embassies with The Mid Pacific.
- : The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox agreed to construct embassies with The Bar on the corner of every region.
- : The Zombie Thalassocracy of Aphralogea of the region The Mid Pacific proposed constructing embassies.
The Prometheus Isles Regional Message Board
Ah I c now
after scouring wikipedia for a good hour and a half... I've determined that in spite of having heavy Southeast Pacific scenery, pseudo-Korean traditions, and pseudo-Japanese soaring tech industry, I'm actually more comparable in my demographics to Kuwait in both military strength, funding, and implementation.
Wow...that interesting. I wonder what mine is like.
I know what mine is~
Well what do you want son?, a cookie?
And I am now officially enlisted in the United States Army as an Apache Electronic, Avionics, and Armaments Repairman (Repairer?)
I don't want your stupid stole girl scout cookies!
Too much boring. Not enough wow
@ Gen: They ain't girlscout cookies you brat. They are oreos!
Meh. Girl acout cookies are better.
I'm announcing today that a massive geo-restructuring event is happening in regards to my nation and its canon.
Kassaran, upon the completion of today's restructuring effort, will become a single unified landmass, of roughly a similar size, but with considerably different infrastructure.