WA Delegate: The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox (elected 1 year 44 days ago)
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in The Prometheus Isles
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, The Prometheus Isles is ranked 1,570th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Queendom of Ibauya||Democratic Socialists||“Death First!”|
|2.||The Democratic Confederation of The Carlisle||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The greatest strength is gentleness”|
|3.||The Empire of Dark Space||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nope.”|
|4.||The Steam-Driven Sky Vehicle of Rowandel||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Super Multus, Sed Semper Humilis”|
|5.||The Empire of Xing||Democratic Socialists||“A king exists for his people.”|
|6.||The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox||Father Knows Best State||“Nothing that can be killed survives a full belt”|
|7.||The Empire of Steel Talons||Iron Fist Consumerists||“What is Love without Sacrifice?”|
- 30 days ago: The Steam-Driven Sky Vehicle of Rowandel arrived from Balder.
- 35 days ago: Regional Founder The Steam-Driven Sky Vehicle of Rowandel ceased to exist.
- 51 days ago: The Community of The Unites State-Of-Minds ceased to exist.
- 60 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Glorious Nations of Iwaku and The Prometheus Isles.
- 63 days ago: The Benevolent Dictatorship of Vandoosa of the region Glorious Nations of Iwaku ordered the closure of its embassy in The Prometheus Isles.
- 72 days ago: Ladyrebels of the region Carnival of Souls cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Prometheus Isles.
- 73 days ago: The Steam-Driven Sky Vehicle of Rowandel changed the regional password.
- 73 days ago: The Steam-Driven Sky Vehicle of Rowandel arrived from Osiris.
- 74 days ago: Memease of the region Carnival of Souls ordered the closure of its embassy in The Prometheus Isles.
- 86 days ago: Regional Founder The Steam-Driven Sky Vehicle of Rowandel ceased to exist.
The Prometheus Isles Regional Message Board
I wouldn't mind a mixture of both insurgency and zombies.
Well if you guys want it, I'll gladly make it. We need to have more people interested in doing this, though.
How do we do that?
Well so far we have you, maybe Row, maybe Xing...
Well that's maybe half the region
I feel like we should have more people.
How many more?, one more,two more, or three more?.
Well I'm just kind of curious what exactly it is going to entail? is it going to be about the diplomats of the nations or is it about actual infection combat?
Alright. This message is to warn you all of a possible impending threat to this region and NationStates as a whole. There is a possible World Assembly delegation on the rise that would give way to a slippery slope leading to the taking away of password protection for regions. This is being forced into the ballot by nations that take part in the "Raid and Defend" portion of the nationstates game. This consists of bands of nations joining a region en masse to take majority voting, put in a new delegate/leadership and then throw out everyone that had previously been in the region. Us being a password protected region we so far have abstained from taking part, except for one or two instances of us being raided ourselves. However for this delegation to be denied we could potentially need all the votes we can get and if we can get everyone to endorse Monfrox, his vote holds more bearing for the issue. So I request, for the safety of the region that you endorse him in case this delegation makes it to the voting stage.
Holy crap kittens are rampaging through my nation
thousands of cute furry kittens are trampling everything in their path