WA Delegate: The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox (elected )
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in The Prometheus Isles
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, The Prometheus Isles is ranked 1,118th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Queendom of Ibauya||Democratic Socialists||“Death First!”|
|2.||The Democratic Confederation of The Carlisle||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The greatest strength is gentleness”|
|3.||The Empire of Xing||Democratic Socialists||“A king exists for his people.”|
|4.||The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox||Father Knows Best State||“Nothing that can be killed survives an entire belt...”|
|5.||The Armed Republic of Arsgrethia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Steadfast and Loyal to the end. ”|
|6.||The Corporate Confederation of Kassaran||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Weh Atas, Nash Uzdur! (To Glory, Into the Light)”|
|7.||The Empire of Steel Talons||Psychotic Dictatorship||“What is love without sacrifice?”|
- : The Flotten Föderation Republik of Tsuyoi tekikoku departed this region for Alstroemeria.
- : The Flotten Föderation Republik of Tsuyoi tekikoku arrived from Alstroemeria.
- : Praetorianis ceased to exist.
- : Niihon ceased to exist.
- : Regional Founder The Steam-Driven Sky Vehicle of Rowandel ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Louisiana alliance x alliance louisiane and The Prometheus Isles.
- : The Flutter-stare of Camicon of the region Carnival of Souls cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Prometheus Isles.
- : The SOS Brigade of Vandoosa Neunundzwanzig of the region Carnival of Souls ordered the closure of its embassy in The Prometheus Isles.
- : The Exclusion Zone of Monfrox changed the regional password.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Prancing Little Girls departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
The Prometheus Isles Regional Message Board
I can assure you that the members I'm adding to the task force will be more than an interesting enough group on their own, let alone how they'll interact with the others. However Rowandel never got back to me on if he wants me to send two or if I'm allowed to send four.
I'll reply here shortly.
tl;dr for ya'll
Three separate missions:
1) Airborne-Active Saboteurs - These guys will be the ones in true danger while attempting to fake an all out commando assault on the island. Attracting enemy attention, they'll continue their operations up until ideally an all-out assault by allied fleets on the Stretch. When that happens, they'll be in charge of securing the landing zones and beachheads for invasion forces. Their more public actions will need to appear incredibly concentrated as to fool enemy forces into engaging them.
2) Airborne-Sleeper Saboteurs - These guys will land and go into hiding using information supplied by the architects of the Stretch and any information available. They'll also look into linking up with any resistance forces within the Stretch and likewise stay hidden until the moment of attack. Once their counterparts have begun to move for establishing the beachheads, they will then move to establish a secondary landing zone deep within the Stretch, ideally through a potential sub dock underneath the heart of the island. The more abandoned the better, Kassaran subs are small and if need be, they can make their own dock. Underwater deployment of troops can also happen and then said troops can rendezvous at predetermined locations such as air-locks or service hatches and make their way into the Stretch's underbelly from there. Moving towards all key infrastructure damaged by the Active- Saboteurs, they'll rally whatever forces they can and finish off all island defenses ideally in one fell swoop.
3) Amphibious Submarine Commandos - The final nail in the coffin if sent right, they will be the ones bringing the heavy weapons to finish off key island infrastructure and defenses during the initiation of the attack. Ideally left best undetected, they'll be linking up with the Sleepers from the Airborne contingent dropped in prior. From there they will be the spearhead in all attacks on all commando operations aiding the invasion force. Think of them as being the guys paving the road for the tanks.
Tsu is here now. Naval superiority and whatever,blah,blah,blah!
The last person that threatened me with superiority disappeared... -_-
Why would i want to attack anyone?
Only thing id likely do is bump heads with Mon on some crazy subject and we both talk about STALKER
Have you ever had your loins probed before?
It sure is dead here
Just barren. Everyone is below the surface trying to hide from the scorching wind.