WA Delegate: The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis (elected )
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Workforce Participation Rate in The Proletariat Coalition
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to estimate the percentage of citizens who are employed.
As a region, The Proletariat Coalition is ranked 3,256th in the world for Highest Workforce Participation Rate.
|1.||The Free Land of Timao||Left-wing Utopia||“Timão Eô!”|
|2.||The Haderanian Polity of Star City||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Founded 3rd January 2003”|
|3.||The United Socialist States of Blackbird||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. [TPC]”|
|4.||The Socialist Worker's State of Minyos||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“One solution: (R)evolution!”|
|5.||The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If you can't beat 'em... you need more training.”|
|6.||The Unmistakable Patches of Yellow Blobs||Democratic Socialists||“Don't get bounced by the blobs!”|
- : The Republic of Tekoria of the region Intercontinental Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Supreme Archduchy of Aelros of the region Siberian Communist Regime proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of The Indivisible Monarchy of Galaxies of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of Covanant of the region First Civilization proposed constructing embassies.
- : The The Zombie Horde of Ada Empire of the region Novos adoradores de queijo proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of Blackbird arrived from Balder.
- : The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis changed the regional password.
- : The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis became regional WA Delegate.
- : The United Socialist States of Blackbird ceased to exist.
- : The Grand Duchy of GLAUCO III of the region TAMM withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
The Proletariat Coalition Regional Message Board
I seem to recall reading something on the News page about changes to the game calculations recently (although 'recently' for me in this game can often turn out to be 2 - 3 years).
Sad news today: We have received a bulletin that Blackbird ceased to exist.
Damn. Just yesterday I was ruing shooting down the proposal to the admins years ago to make Blackbird the founder.
I'm inclined to think he's probably just forgot to log-in for a while. If he was quitting the game after this long I'd think he would have announced it.
Even after Blackbird CTEd the other day, we still have an enormous amount of stockpiled influence:
As a region, The Proletariat Coalition is ranked 3rd in the world for Most Influential.
Anyone know how to get ahold of Blackbird? I thought I might have had an e-mail addressed tucked away somewhere, but I can't seem to find one.
Digging through my e-mails and I've got a Yahoo address for him, but it's from 2006. Will give it a try...
Blackbird has resurrected. I should have logged on earlier, things have been busy. He should be back soon.
I am returned!
Missed your "Apocalypse Looms" email did you? Welcome back.
Thank you comrade.
10 years 193 days ago: The United Socialist States of Blackbird elected WA Delegate.
o_o In always think of the game tracking this stuff as a new feature