WA Delegate: The Haderanian Polity of Star City (elected 2 years 48 days ago)
Embassies: Allied States of EuroIslanders, Anticapitalist Alliance, CSSR, The Internationale, The North Atlantic Ocean, Futaba Aoi, The International Brigades, Asylum of Solitude, North Africa, The Sovereign Socialist States, Socialist, Antifa, TransMcElligot Pool, Communist International, Hotel Quebec, Anarchy, and 24 others.League of Tides, The Bolsheviks, Skivx, The Ascendancy, Leninist Russia, Democratic Social Union, Alliance of Socialist States, Lenins Bolsheviks, The United San Diego States, The International Communist Union, International Commonwealth Of Nations, Mystria, Dutopia, New Atrosia, The United Communist Nations, Republic of Seychelles, Renaissance, International Union of Workers States, The National Conglomerate, The Darwin Allied Republics, Lower Canada, Socialist Union of Nations, The Cooperative Union, and Alamiralia.
Construction of embassies with Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 1 hour.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in The Proletariat Coalition
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, The Proletariat Coalition is ranked 16,699th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Energy Exporting Powerhouse of Diminix||Father Knows Best State||“............”|
|2.||The Perpetually Confused State of Whatia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“What?”|
|3.||The Politiea of Trotskylvania||Anarchy||“Ponytarians of all nations, unite!”|
|4.||The Republic of Omnistellar||Father Knows Best State||“The sky is dark but our eyes are bright”|
|5.||The Spot on the Earth of Swartkrans||Democratic Socialists||“Swartkrans”|
|6.||The Unmistakable Patches of Yellow Blobs||Democratic Socialists||“Don't get bounced by the blobs!”|
|7.||The Haderanian Polity of Star City||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Ten Years of Star City - January 3rd 2013”|
|8.||The Miniluv of Minyos||New York Times Democracy||“One solution: (R)EVOLUTION!”|
|9.||The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If you can't beat 'em... you need more training.”|
|10.||The United Socialist States of Blackbird||Democratic Socialists||“Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. [TPC]”|
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Haderanian Polity of Star City agreed to construct embassies with Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Haderanian Polity of Star City rejected Sunny happy land's request for regional embassies.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Most Serene Republic of Chicken Gumbo of the region Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Most serene republic of Bandeged ears of the region Sunny happy land proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Haderanian Polity of Star City rejected Anarchy Land's request for regional embassies.
- 5 days ago: Sevana of the region Anarchy Land proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Leningrad and The Proletariat Coalition.
- 7 days ago: The Haderanian Polity of Star City rejected Leftist Interregional's request for regional embassies.
- 10 days ago: Embassy established between Alamiralia and The Proletariat Coalition.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of Fratellnoir of the region Leftist Interregional proposed constructing embassies.
The Proletariat Coalition Regional Message Board
Oddly enough, The Chairman of Milograd sent me a telegram asking to station a puppet here.
Hm. I've drawn down my endorsements to put most others at four. I don't think it should be a dire concern at the moment.
It does feel a bit like a graveyard in here.
It's not too dead. I've seen worse.
I withdrew my endorsements from all nations but Star City and Tahar Joblis today. Now everyone besides them have three or less endorsements. So on to other matters like my WA proposal for reducing agricultural runoff.
Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 16.936 billion live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
New Daft Punk album! Random Access Memories. God it's been out 9 days and I never knew. Love Daft Punk (although I never bothered with the Tron: Legacy soundtrack, it was mainly just atmospheric stuff, good but background film stuff, I have every other album they have put out).
Anyway, I must buy it. CD not download - I'm an audiophile with a 16k 2ch audio-only setup, no files pour moi. Toodles!
Lastpost malreported ref Daft Punk ownlife crimethink doubleplusungood. Misprint ref unperson Iain rectify. Minyos oldthinked ungood. Bellyfeel Ingsoc. Dayorder duckspeak B.B.
Ooh, Max Barry's got a new book out and I like the sound of it. Praise be to Max for actually improving the game in the last few years, unlike another game you might know. Ahem.
Hit me with a cure missile if you're researching a cure. Can't fight this alone.
Star, I have to say I liked Lexicon on the whole. Pretty nice. And I got TS Eliot on the sorting quiz. ^.^