WA Delegate: The Haderanian Polity of Star City (elected 2 years 145 days ago)
Embassies: Allied States of EuroIslanders, Anticapitalist Alliance, CSSR, The Internationale, The North Atlantic Ocean, Futaba Aoi, The International Brigades, Asylum of Solitude, North Africa, The Sovereign Socialist States, Socialist, Antifa, TransMcElligot Pool, Communist International, League of Tides, The Bolsheviks, and 21 others.Skivx, The Ascendancy, Leninist Russia, Democratic Social Union, Alliance of Socialist States, Lenins Bolsheviks, The United San Diego States, The International Communist Union, International Commonwealth Of Nations, Mystria, Dutopia, New Atrosia, Republic of Seychelles, The National Conglomerate, The Darwin Allied Republics, Lower Canada, The Cooperative Union, Alamiralia, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Valhalla, and La Republica de Cuba.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in The Proletariat Coalition
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, The Proletariat Coalition is ranked 79th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Free Land of Timao||New York Times Democracy||“Timão Eô!”|
|2.||The United Socialist States of Blackbird||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. [TPC]”|
|3.||The Haderanian Polity of Star City||New York Times Democracy||“Ten Years of Star City - January 3rd 2013”|
|4.||The Perpetually Confused State of Whatia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“What?”|
|5.||The Miniluv of Minyos||New York Times Democracy||“One solution: (R)EVOLUTION!”|
|6.||The Unmistakable Patches of Yellow Blobs||Democratic Socialists||“Don't get bounced by the blobs!”|
|7.||The Spot on the Earth of Swartkrans||Democratic Socialists||“Swartkrans”|
|8.||The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If you can't beat 'em... you need more training.”|
|9.||The Republic of Omnistellar||Father Knows Best State||“The sky is dark but our eyes are bright”|
|10.||The Politiea of Trotskylvania||Anarchy||“Ponytarians of all nations, unite!”|
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Frontofthebus of the region The Chaos Theatre proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The United Federation of Haltioiden of the region Alamiralia cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Proletariat Coalition.
- 11 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Gestinviikset of the region Alamiralia ordered the closure of its embassy in The Proletariat Coalition.
- 16 days ago: The Awesome Republic of The Cookie Nation of the region The National Conglomerate cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Proletariat Coalition.
- 16 days ago: The Queendom of The Lady Knight of the region The National Conglomerate ordered the closure of its embassy in The Proletariat Coalition.
- 22 days ago: The Nordic Nationalist Dominion of Vlestimore of the region The Confederation Of Independent Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Republic of Gambaria of the region IndependentRegionOFNauru proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The Red Brigades of Dotjxraomm departed this region for Anticapitalist Alliance.
- 23 days ago: The Awesome Republic of The Cookie Nation of the region The National Conglomerate cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Proletariat Coalition.
The Proletariat Coalition Regional Message Board
Hit me with a cure missile if you're researching a cure. Can't fight this alone.
Star, I have to say I liked Lexicon on the whole. Pretty nice. And I got TS Eliot on the sorting quiz. ^.^
I received mail, as did the rest of you, I suspect, about "Repeal 'Liberate Nazi Europe.'"
Anyone care to comment on it?
I did. Not sure I know enough about the issue.
I probably received a telegram about it. Though honestly, I don't read most WA mailouts. I am, however, happy to put my vote behind whatever the region decides.
I'm going to crap on about Daft Punk - again. Why did Human After All (2005) get such crap reviews? I loved it. Still do. Is anyone else a Daft Punk fan? Also, I got my driver's licence 2 years ago on the 11/1. And coincidentally, 11/1/14 is the day my three months probation at work finished, so, cool. How is everyone?
I don't mind Daft Punk. Couple of singles I don't mind listening to if they come on the radio at work, but not really a fan. I didn't get the fuss about the new album. Eh, maybe I'm getting too old :D Passed my driving test in November at the grand age of 26 years and 11 months.
Jeez, just reminded myself I've been playing this game since I was 16 :S