WA Delegate: The United Socialist States of Blackbird (elected 267 days ago)
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Pizza Delivery Sector in The Proletariat Coalition
As a region, The Proletariat Coalition is ranked 18,735th in the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
|1.||The Spot on the Earth of Swartkrans||Democratic Socialists||“Swartkrans”|
|2.||The House-selling of Minyos||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Moving in with Harry”|
|3.||The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If you can't beat 'em... you need more training.”|
|4.||The Unmistakable Patches of Yellow Blobs||Democratic Socialists||“Don't get bounced by the blobs!”|
|5.||The Free Land of Timao||Democratic Socialists||“Timão Eô!”|
|6.||The Haderanian Polity of Star City||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Founded 3rd January 2003”|
|7.||The United Socialist States of Blackbird||Democratic Socialists||“Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. [TPC]”|
- 7 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Marabelle of the region FOB Columbia Heights proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: Kertajaya of the region The Purge withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of Honey Badger Dont Care of the region The Purge proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Leftist Democracy of Second Greek Empire of the region Freecomunism proposed constructing embassies.
- 29 days ago: The Leftist Democracy of Second Greek Empire of the region Freecomunism proposed constructing embassies.
- 30 days ago: The War Commissar of Communist Skyrim of the region Juche Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 54 days ago: The Republic of Wyvern Founder of the region Wyvern proposed constructing embassies.
- 54 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Brown Men of the region We Are Not Racist proposed constructing embassies.
- 56 days ago: The Free Land of The Arkam Asylum of the region Altimear proposed constructing embassies.
- 61 days ago: The United states of America JB of the region The three kings proposed constructing embassies.
The Proletariat Coalition Regional Message Board
*takes broom and starts cleaning a random corner of the region*
Ah, it's so peaceful & quiet. We should invite some folks over for tea sometime.
Be careful who you invite. Our previous guests lacked even the most basic form of politeness.
Rude guests tend not to have the patience to sit through a full tea service, though. Our last ones didn't stay long enough for me to finish baking scones.
Rock around the clock?
I like the new banners. They nicely visualise how you've shaped your nation in a way the text, though humorous, can't.
New banners? Huh? Whazzat?
I feel like as I begin my final year of that other game before quitting, I'm singing NationStates' praises more. page=news/2014/12/09/index.html