WA Delegate: The Haderanian Polity of Star City (elected 1 year 216 days ago)
Embassies: Allied States of EuroIslanders, Anticapitalist Alliance, CSSR, The Internationale, The North Atlantic Ocean, and 31 others.Futaba Aoi, The International Brigades, Asylum of Solitude, North Africa, The Sovereign Socialist States, Socialist, Antifa, TransMcElligot Pool, Communist International, Hotel Quebec, Anarchy, Leningrad, League of Tides, The Bolsheviks, Skivx, The Ascendancy, Leninist Russia, Democratic Social Union, Alliance of Socialist States, Lenins Bolsheviks, The United San Diego States, Norder Rim, The International Communist Union, International Commonwealth Of Nations, Slavia, Unification of Alternative Revolutions, Musical Socialism and Communism, Mystria, Dutopia, New Atrosia, and United Leftist States.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Income Equality in The Proletariat Coalition
Citizens in highly-ranked nations earn very similar incomes, with only relatively small gaps in wealth between the rich and poor.
As a region, The Proletariat Coalition is ranked 2,715th in the world for Most Income Equality.
|1.||The Republic of Jennifer Proletariat||Democratic Socialists||“Jennifer Government for the Revolutionary Class”|
|2.||The United Socialist States of Blackbird||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. [TPC]”|
|3.||The Free Land of Timao||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Timão Eô!”|
|4.||The Quiet Desperation of Wallcreeper||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“A world of steel-eyed death and men fighting to be warm”|
|5.||The Haderanian Polity of Star City||Democratic Socialists||“Ten Years of Star City - January 3rd 2013”|
|6.||The Unmistakable Patches of Yellow Blobs||Democratic Socialists||“Don't get bounced by the blobs!”|
|7.||The Spot on the Earth of Swartkrans||Democratic Socialists||“Swartkrans”|
|8.||The Dictatorship of Junon City||Democratic Socialists||“Not here do the rich grow richer!”|
|9.||The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If you can't beat 'em... you need more training.”|
|10.||The Perpetually Confused State of Whatia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“What?”|
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Haderanian Polity of Star City rejected Sozialistische Weltrepublik's request for regional embassies.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Haderanian Polity of Star City rejected Northern Soul's request for regional embassies.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: The Haderanian Polity of Star City rejected Money land's request for regional embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Kingdom of Chris20 of the region Money land proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Armed Republic of Bidohriva of the region Northern Soul proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Leninist State of The Irish of the region Sozialistische Weltrepublik proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Armed Republic of Angoldir of the region The Semi Euclidean Powers proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Haderanian Polity of Star City rejected Shadows in the Iron Curtain's request for regional embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Haderanian Polity of Star City rejected Conservative Libertarianism's request for regional embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Haderanian Polity of Star City rejected The Revolutionary Peoples League's request for regional embassies.
The Proletariat Coalition Regional Message Board
I would like to just put in that at least two are necessary to submit proposals. So I would certainly not want to set a limit less than that.
While I would like use to maintain a healthy system of cross-endorsement, it's not necessary so long as the password remains in place. I realise three endorsements isn't much over a cap of two, but it does at least allow a bit of endorsement swapping while also giving the delegacy and vice-delegacy (delegacy minus one endorsement) a protective buffer. How does that sound?
I am fine with three endorsements. Considering how few WA nations we have I think that is a good amount for an endorsement limit.
I brought up the issue because of the delicate situation with endorsements for Del. and ass. Del. I deliberately did not cross-endorse recently, as I looked at the numbers - too close. I wanted to cross-endorse, but left it. Had I cross-endorsed, we would have had a situation whereby 4 WA nations had 6 endorsements. As things sit it's fine - as long as we assume that the status quo holds. But unfortunately, password or no, things could happen - even a temporary CTE would upset the balance.
OK, well I had an interesting few days in the resurrected ICU. Crawling with Stalinists - and when I was running the political tone, Stalinists were not allowed. Thria seems to think that maybe Stalin wasn't so bad after all. Anyway, after some skin-crawling I ran a mile. (It was just an old ambassadorial puppet, Minyos1).
So, three endorsements. I have no objections. When are we going to do it and how do we co-ordinate it?
Communist Coup in TSP anybody?
Oddly enough, The Vanguard of Milograd sent me a telegram asking to station a puppet here.
Hm. I've drawn down my endorsements to put most others at four. I don't think it should be a dire concern at the moment.
It does feel a bit like a graveyard in here.
It's not too dead. I've seen worse.
I withdrew my endorsements from all nations but Star City and Tahar Joblis today. Now everyone besides them have three or less endorsements. So on to other matters like my WA proposal for reducing agricultural runoff.