WA Delegate: The Haderanian Polity of Star City (elected 2 years 189 days ago)
Embassies: Allied States of EuroIslanders, Anticapitalist Alliance, CSSR, The Internationale, The North Atlantic Ocean, Futaba Aoi, The International Brigades, Asylum of Solitude, North Africa, The Sovereign Socialist States, Socialist, Antifa, TransMcElligot Pool, Communist International, League of Tides, Skivx, and 21 others.The Ascendancy, Leninist Russia, Democratic Social Union, Alliance of Socialist States, Lenins Bolsheviks, The United San Diego States, The International Communist Union, Mystria, Dutopia, New Atrosia, Republic of Seychelles, The National Conglomerate, The Darwin Allied Republics, Lower Canada, The Cooperative Union, Alamiralia, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Valhalla, La Republica de Cuba, The Chaos Theatre, and The international space consortium.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in The Proletariat Coalition
As a region, The Proletariat Coalition is ranked 17,101st in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The Republic of Omnistellar||Father Knows Best State||“The sky is dark but our eyes are bright”|
|2.||The Spot on the Earth of Swartkrans||Democratic Socialists||“Swartkrans”|
|3.||The Politiea of Trotskylvania||Anarchy||“Ponytarians of all nations, unite!”|
|4.||The Miniluv of Minyos||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“One solution: (R)EVOLUTION!”|
|5.||The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If you can't beat 'em... you need more training.”|
|6.||The Unmistakable Patches of Yellow Blobs||Democratic Socialists||“Don't get bounced by the blobs!”|
|7.||The Perpetually Confused State of Whatia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“What?”|
|8.||The Haderanian Polity of Star City||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Ten Years of Star City - January 3rd 2013”|
|9.||The United Socialist States of Blackbird||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. [TPC]”|
|10.||The Free Land of Timao||New York Times Democracy||“Timão Eô!”|
- 1 day 8 hours ago: The Holy Empire of Wahhastu of the region Estlandia proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Principality of Mortenheim of the region Cliffs of the Iron Isles proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Republic of ICON Secretariat of the region International Commonwealth Of Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between International Commonwealth Of Nations and The Proletariat Coalition.
- 4 days ago: The People's Republic of Radical Maoist China of the region Socialist Peasants Council proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Dictatorship of The Revolutionary Commune of the region Congress of Armed Proletarian States proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Nation of ForeStarnya of the region Communist International cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Proletariat Coalition.
- 12 days ago: The Dictatorship of Afro-Croatia of the region Communist International ordered the closure of its embassy in The Proletariat Coalition.
- 13 days ago: Embassy established between The international space consortium and The Proletariat Coalition.
The Proletariat Coalition Regional Message Board
Hit me with a cure missile if you're researching a cure. Can't fight this alone.
Star, I have to say I liked Lexicon on the whole. Pretty nice. And I got TS Eliot on the sorting quiz. ^.^
I received mail, as did the rest of you, I suspect, about "Repeal 'Liberate Nazi Europe.'"
Anyone care to comment on it?
I did. Not sure I know enough about the issue.
I probably received a telegram about it. Though honestly, I don't read most WA mailouts. I am, however, happy to put my vote behind whatever the region decides.
I'm going to crap on about Daft Punk - again. Why did Human After All (2005) get such crap reviews? I loved it. Still do. Is anyone else a Daft Punk fan? Also, I got my driver's licence 2 years ago on the 11/1. And coincidentally, 11/1/14 is the day my three months probation at work finished, so, cool. How is everyone?
I don't mind Daft Punk. Couple of singles I don't mind listening to if they come on the radio at work, but not really a fan. I didn't get the fuss about the new album. Eh, maybe I'm getting too old :D Passed my driving test in November at the grand age of 26 years and 11 months.
Jeez, just reminded myself I've been playing this game since I was 16 :S