WA Delegate: The United Socialist States of Blackbird (elected 178 days ago)
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Gambling Industry in The Proletariat Coalition
As a region, The Proletariat Coalition is ranked 17,575th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
|1.||The Spot on the Earth of Swartkrans||Democratic Socialists||“Swartkrans”|
|2.||The Free Land of Timao||Left-wing Utopia||“Timão Eô!”|
|3.||The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If you can't beat 'em... you need more training.”|
|4.||The House-selling of Minyos||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Moving in with Harry”|
|5.||The Unmistakable Patches of Yellow Blobs||Democratic Socialists||“Don't get bounced by the blobs!”|
|6.||The Haderanian Polity of Star City||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Founded 3rd January 2003”|
|7.||The United Socialist States of Blackbird||Democratic Socialists||“Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. [TPC]”|
- 6 days ago: Omnistellar ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: The Prime Signatory of The United Federations of Planets of the region The Spiral Arm withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Prime Signatory of The United Federations of Planets of the region The Spiral Arm proposed constructing embassies.
- 30 days ago: The Armed Republic of Bromthymol yellow of the region New Gondolin proposed constructing embassies.
- 38 days ago: The Republic of Romny of the region The Red Raiders proposed constructing embassies.
- 38 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Shiylantis of the region United Kingdoms of Shiylantis proposed constructing embassies.
- 113 days ago: The Grilled Cheese Caravan of Palgrin of the region Allied Holy Axis proposed constructing embassies.
- 126 days ago: Chicken gumbo of the region Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane proposed constructing embassies.
- 127 days ago: The Slippery Goop of Kileogi of the region The predators proposed constructing embassies.
- 147 days ago: Commun universal of the region The International Communist Union withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
The Proletariat Coalition Regional Message Board
*takes broom and starts cleaning a random corner of the region*
Ah, it's so peaceful & quiet. We should invite some folks over for tea sometime.
Be careful who you invite. Our previous guests lacked even the most basic form of politeness.
Rude guests tend not to have the patience to sit through a full tea service, though. Our last ones didn't stay long enough for me to finish baking scones.
Rock around the clock?
I like the new banners. They nicely visualise how you've shaped your nation in a way the text, though humorous, can't.
New banners? Huh? Whazzat?
I feel like as I begin my final year of that other game before quitting, I'm singing NationStates' praises more. page=news/2014/12/09/index.html