WA Delegate: The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis (elected )
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in The Proletariat Coalition
World Census bean-counters on horseback guided herds of cattle to slaughter in order to determine which nations have the largest agricultural sectors.
As a region, The Proletariat Coalition is ranked 20,153rd in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The Socialist Worker's State of Minyos||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“One solution: (R)evolution!”|
|2.||The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis||Civil Rights Lovefest||“If you can't beat 'em... you need more training.”|
|3.||The Unmistakable Patches of Yellow Blobs||Democratic Socialists||“Don't get bounced by the blobs!”|
|4.||The Haderanian Polity of Star City||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Founded 3rd January 2003”|
|5.||The Free Land of Timao||Left-wing Utopia||“Timão Eô!”|
|6.||The United Socialist States of Blackbird||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. [TPC]”|
- : The Motherland of Sycamore Island of the region MakemeakeMatcha proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of Schwarzen of the region Batasun Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of Tekoria of the region Intercontinental Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Grand-Dukal Confederation of Aelros of the region Siberian Communist Regime proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of The Indivisible Monarchy of Galaxies of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of Covanant of the region First Civilization proposed constructing embassies.
- : The The Nazi Diplomat of Ada Empire of the region Novos adoradores de queijo proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of Blackbird arrived from Balder.
- : The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis changed the regional password.
- : The Rogue State of Tahar Joblis became regional WA Delegate.
The Proletariat Coalition Regional Message Board
Even after Blackbird CTEd the other day, we still have an enormous amount of stockpiled influence:
As a region, The Proletariat Coalition is ranked 3rd in the world for Most Influential.
Anyone know how to get ahold of Blackbird? I thought I might have had an e-mail addressed tucked away somewhere, but I can't seem to find one.
Digging through my e-mails and I've got a Yahoo address for him, but it's from 2006. Will give it a try...
Blackbird has resurrected. I should have logged on earlier, things have been busy. He should be back soon.
I am returned!
Missed your "Apocalypse Looms" email did you? Welcome back.
Thank you comrade.
10 years 193 days ago: The United Socialist States of Blackbird elected WA Delegate.
o_o In always think of the game tracking this stuff as a new feature
Bah, missed Z-Day again. Well, if anyone wanted to know how inactive I am on this game after nearly 14 years: 18 days late is pretty damning.
Yeah, but for a bunch of lazy inactive NS lefties we're doing well. Check out [sorry nations in ACA] ACA as a historical comparator, and well. We are still cohesive.
Minyos is 10 years old this month I realised. God help me, I got my "Apocalypse Looms" email - I have a fix now for the Outlook app on iPhone. Made a rule that all the email@example.com (the about to CTE emails) go to Focused not Other so I shouldn't miss one again from now on.
Activity much I know.
I have been very busy as a real-life activist lately. That counts!
Yeah, I got an Apocalypse Looms e-mail and that's what made me log-in, despite the fact I could have sworn it hadn't been 30 days (or whatever it is) since last being active. You get into a routine and time just flies.