WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Olde Schoole Poniese of Olthar
The Pokemon Trainer Islands contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in The Pokemon Trainer Islands
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, The Pokemon Trainer Islands is ranked 1,502nd in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Republic of PiccoloParfait||Capitalizt||“The golden rule”|
|2.||The Republic of Freetroplis||Capitalizt||“It Happens.”|
|3.||The Maltropian Pokemonian Realm of Maltro||Capitalist Paradise||“What? ANOTHER Puppet?”|
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Republic of Freetroplis arrived from The Pacific.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Republic of PiccoloParfait arrived from The East Pacific.
- 121 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Ankh Mauta and The Pokemon Trainer Islands.
- 125 days ago: The Empire of Nightkill the Emperor of the region Ankh Mauta ordered the closure of its embassy in The Pokemon Trainer Islands.
- 157 days ago: Gaussen departed this region for Yavin 4.
- 158 days ago: Gaussig lost WA Delegate status.
- 158 days ago: Gaussig departed this region for Cliffs of the iron isles.
- 158 days ago: Gaussig unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 158 days ago: Gaussig removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly".
- 158 days ago: Gaussig removed the tag "Invader".
The Pokemon Trainer Islands Regional Message Board
I'm not sure what you mean by that. If Paradoxia wants an Embassy, then they're welcome to suggest one.
Oh, awesome. Welcome back.
Hey everyone. Nice region you've got.
Hello. And thanks for the (admittedly undeserved) complement.
Don't mention it!
Shame about the forum. :|
Yeah, we used to have a forum. It went inactive though. Shame, too - there was some good stuff there. Link's in the WFE.