WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Olde Schoole Poniese of Olthar
The Pokemon Trainer Islands is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Pokemon Trainer Islands
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Pokemon Trainer Islands is ranked 14,915th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Maltropian Pokemonian Realm of Maltro||Capitalist Paradise||“What? ANOTHER Puppet?”|
- 40 days ago: The Empire of United Sectors of Earth of the region The Truly Holy Roman Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 80 days ago: The Republic of PiccoloParfait departed this region for The Second Republic Alliance.
- 80 days ago: The Republic of Freetroplis departed this region for The Second Republic Alliance.
- 96 days ago: The Republic of Freetroplis arrived from The Pacific.
- 96 days ago: The Republic of PiccoloParfait arrived from The East Pacific.
- 215 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Ankh Mauta and The Pokemon Trainer Islands.
- 218 days ago: The Empire of Nightkill the Emperor of the region Ankh Mauta ordered the closure of its embassy in The Pokemon Trainer Islands.
- 251 days ago: The Nessaug of Gaussen departed this region for Yavin 4.
- 251 days ago: Gaussig lost WA Delegate status.
- 252 days ago: Gaussig departed this region for Cliffs of the iron isles.
The Pokemon Trainer Islands Regional Message Board
I'm not sure what you mean by that. If Paradoxia wants an Embassy, then they're welcome to suggest one.
Oh, awesome. Welcome back.
Hey everyone. Nice region you've got.
Hello. And thanks for the (admittedly undeserved) complement.
Don't mention it!
Shame about the forum. :|
Yeah, we used to have a forum. It went inactive though. Shame, too - there was some good stuff there. Link's in the WFE.