WA Delegate: None.
The New Galactic Republic contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in The New Galactic Republic
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, The New Galactic Republic is ranked 4,839th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The States of United Islands of Escondido||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Aliis locis nos defendemus vincendo”|
|2.||The Empire of Veratia||Father Knows Best State||“Eint Enfermen, Fuerte”|
|3.||The Protectorate of Eastern Magnum Ultra||Democratic Socialists||“Wir sind das Volk”|
|4.||The Oppressive Regime of New Galactic Republic||Psychotic Dictatorship||“THIS...IS...NGR!!!”|
- 15 days ago: The Incorporated States of The Intergalactic Universe Corporation of the region Intergalactic Corporate Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The States of United Islands of Escondido arrived from Wintreath.
- 30 days ago: The Heavenly Host of Angel Inias ceased to exist.
- 66 days ago: The Fox codenamed spy of The Great Raptor ceased to exist.
- 67 days ago: The Triads Tower Witches of Headington Militia ceased to exist.
- 67 days ago: The Oppressive Regime of New Galactic Republic arrived from Balder.
- 67 days ago: The Community of Colonial Administration Authority ceased to exist.
- 70 days ago: The Jingoistic States of Ulciscia departed this region for The New Galactic Empire.
- 70 days ago: The Jingoistic States of Ulciscia arrived from The Imperial Legion.
- 71 days ago: The People's Republic of Squibits departed this region for Balder.
The New Galactic Republic Regional Message Board
Good to be back.
I have gotten the feeling in the forum that I'm no longer wanted in the region. so I wish you all the best of luck.
you know where to find me.
- The Greater Reich of The Race of Lizards
I need people to write a small summary about their nations so i can include them in our regional ooc page
It's been a pleasure. Hopefully THIS IS NOT THE END.
I would like to run for WA Delegate of the New Galactic Republic
You're a little late there. The NGR has moved on to greener pastures.
Does this mean that the New Galactic Republic is a dormant or leaderless region? If so, I would gladly take over leadership of it if nobody else has the time to maintain it.
You're more than welcome to try.