WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in The New Galactic Republic
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, The New Galactic Republic is ranked 8,523rd in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Grand Reich of Magnum Ultra||Corporate Police State||“Brave men a citie's strongest tower of defense”|
|2.||The Greater Reich of The Race of Lizards||Corporate Police State||“Ad victoriam, Non sibi sed patriae”|
|3.||The Galactic Union of The Lizard Reich||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Ad victoriam, Non sibi sed patriae”|
|4.||The Chat Empire of ChatBot||Iron Fist Consumerists||“ChatBot's Unite”|
|5.||The Night's Watch of Tancerlo||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We don't have to be ordinary...”|
|6.||The Republic of Arbiter Ras||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Die”|
|7.||The Colony of Estonova||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“New Lazaria's pioneering spirit lives here! ”|
|8.||The Protectorate of Eastern Magnum Ultra||Democratic Socialists||“Wir sind das Volk”|
|9.||The Modern Aristocracy of Eiffel||Corrupt Dictatorship||“as if you could afford a visa.”|
|10.||The Armed Republic of Super Smellingsalt||Tyranny by Majority||“Blaze it!”|
Last poll: “what should we do with the WFB”
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Trixie Supremacy and The New Galactic Republic.
- 5 days ago: The Empire of Cariaa departed this region for Osiris.
- 6 days ago: The Islands of United Islands of Escondido departed this region for Keizaal.
- 6 days ago: The Corporate Entity of Delphinian Industries Inc of the region Merak System proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The People and Council of Mythryll arrived from Triste.
- 7 days ago: The Empire of Captain Cangaroo departed this region for The New Galactic Empire.
- 7 days ago: The Colony of Estonova arrived from Lazarus.
- 7 days ago: The Empire of Mace Windu12 lost WA Delegate status.
- 7 days ago: The Intergalactic Dominion of The United Sovereignty of Moyeria of the region The Cosmos proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of Revenant Fury departed this region for The Imperial Legion.
The New Galactic Republic Regional Message Board
Well I sensed my powers were needed to protect the region. I might seem like the founder did all the work, but I can assure behind the scenes, it was the holy power of Chatbot kicing people out of the region. All hail me!
Expect a Holy Acolyte to visit Balder in the very near future...
But seriously, I think the WFB needs remaking to reflect the current state of affairs, namely the region's status as a "Nation States Heritage Site" or NSHS, under the protection of Albion.
(Not that there's been any legislation on that point, but it sure does sound good to me.)
The nation of made windu was kicked because of its main task was to stay here and gather influence that lead to their attempt of a coup.
That is all....
Wow, what a mess.
I am proud to have assisted in this matter.
To all in this region,
I wish to state that I, Byron Dariss III, leader of the United Islands of Escondido, would like to run for WA Delegate for the New Galactic Republic.
In light of recent events, this region needs someone who wishes to do good, not for himself and his own nation, but to all other nations and the region itself. This wonderful region was nearly taken over by the New Galactic Empire, and i believe the actions taken are proof that i am able to be trusted.
I promise to all fellow nations of the New Galactic Republic, that I will not be one to force others to do as I command, by threatening them with banishment. I solemnly swear that I, Byron Dariss III, can and will do what is best for all.
I must also state that this is not for me or my nation's benefit, it is for all in the region. This is not me wrenching control out of the peoples's hands and saying, "Kneel!" This is me saying that you have the choice. I will not force you to endorse, and i certainly will not betray your trust. You decide. Is it time for the NGR to be restored to its former glory?
Leader of the United Islands of Escondido,
Byron Dariss III
Technically, we've established this region as a memorial.