WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in The New Galactic Republic
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, The New Galactic Republic is ranked 15,281st in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The People and Council of Mythryll||Left-wing Utopia||“The chairs appear to be floating towards seven.”|
|2.||The Protectorate of Eastern Magnum Ultra||Democratic Socialists||“Wir sind das Volk”|
|3.||The Chat Empire of ChatBot||Iron Fist Consumerists||“ChatBot's Unite”|
|4.||The Galactic Union of The Lizard Reich||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Ad victoriam, Non sibi sed patriae”|
|5.||The Greater Reich of The Race of Lizards||Corporate Police State||“Ad victoriam, Non sibi sed patriae”|
- 6 days ago: Headington militia ceased to exist.
- 13 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Shivering Isles and The New Galactic Republic.
- 17 days ago: The Realm of United Empire of Justin of the region Shivering Isles ordered the closure of its embassy in The New Galactic Republic.
- 17 days ago: The Oppressive Regime of New Galactic Republic ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Plains of The Raqaani departed this region for United Federation of Planets.
- 23 days ago: The Plains of The Raqaani arrived from Balder.
- 57 days ago: The sith dragon lords of the region Space sector 2773 proposed constructing embassies.
- 57 days ago: The Galactic Republic of Fargosa departed this region for Gay Equality.
- 63 days ago: The Jedi Hippie Tribe of Samurai shogun of the region The Jedi Council cancelled the closure of its embassy in The New Galactic Republic.
- 65 days ago: The Commonwealth of King of Heroes Gilgamesh of the region The Jedi Council ordered the closure of its embassy in The New Galactic Republic.
The New Galactic Republic Regional Message Board
Well I sensed my powers were needed to protect the region. I might seem like the founder did all the work, but I can assure behind the scenes, it was the holy power of Chatbot kicing people out of the region. All hail me!
Expect a Holy Acolyte to visit Balder in the very near future...
But seriously, I think the WFB needs remaking to reflect the current state of affairs, namely the region's status as a "Nation States Heritage Site" or NSHS, under the protection of Albion.
(Not that there's been any legislation on that point, but it sure does sound good to me.)
The nation of made windu was kicked because of its main task was to stay here and gather influence that lead to their attempt of a coup.
That is all....
Wow, what a mess.
I am proud to have assisted in this matter.
To all in this region,
I wish to state that I, Byron Dariss III, leader of the United Islands of Escondido, would like to run for WA Delegate for the New Galactic Republic.
In light of recent events, this region needs someone who wishes to do good, not for himself and his own nation, but to all other nations and the region itself. This wonderful region was nearly taken over by the New Galactic Empire, and i believe the actions taken are proof that i am able to be trusted.
I promise to all fellow nations of the New Galactic Republic, that I will not be one to force others to do as I command, by threatening them with banishment. I solemnly swear that I, Byron Dariss III, can and will do what is best for all.
I must also state that this is not for me or my nation's benefit, it is for all in the region. This is not me wrenching control out of the peoples's hands and saying, "Kneel!" This is me saying that you have the choice. I will not force you to endorse, and i certainly will not betray your trust. You decide. Is it time for the NGR to be restored to its former glory?
Leader of the United Islands of Escondido,
Byron Dariss III
Technically, we've established this region as a memorial.