WA Delegate: The Democratic Empire of Great Chinese Socialist (elected 1 day 21 hours ago)
Founder: The nationstates community
Construction of embassies with Socialist Pact has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days.
Construction of embassies with United Revolutionary Army has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in The NationStates Community
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, The NationStates Community is ranked 326th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The People's Republic of Tretskivucia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“For the People of Tretskivucia”|
|2.||The NS Community Exchange of StellarGate||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Sforzatevi di conquistare le stelle.”|
|3.||The Victorious Islands of Mitonesia||New York Times Democracy||“Ecce Machina Mundi Magna confecta a scientia laureaque!”|
|4.||The Democratic Republic of DDR||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“DDR”|
|5.||The Most Serene Matriarchy of Jitka||Democratic Socialists||“Where is fancy bred? In the heart or in the head?”|
|6.||The Happy Military Machine of Free Eagles||Mother Knows Best State||“The Eagle Soars Above!”|
|7.||The Democratic Empire of Great Chinese Socialist||Democratic Socialists||“King, Peace, Bread and Land”|
|8.||The Community of Dakar||Democratic Socialists||“Rise Up!”|
|9.||The Free Land of Antiquity||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We're old...”|
|10.||The Ecclesia Catholica Sancta of Magna Sancta Sedes||Authoritarian Democracy||“DEVS WVLT”|
Regional Poll • Election for the new Delegate
Poll called by The Democratic Empire of Great Chinese Socialist
Voting opened 7 hours ago and will close in 2 days 16 hours. Open to native residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 7 hours ago: The Democratic Empire of Great Chinese Socialist created a new regional poll: "Election for the new Delegate".
- 18 hours ago: The Victorious Islands of Mitonesia arrived from Balder.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Federation of The Leftland of the region United Revolutionary Army agreed to construct embassies.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Democratic Empire of Great Chinese Socialist unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Socialist Republican Union of Cadest of the region Socialist Pact agreed to construct embassies.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Democratic Empire of Great Chinese Socialist altered the region's flag.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Democratic Empire of Great Chinese Socialist tagged the region "Puppet Storage".
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Democratic Empire of Great Chinese Socialist proposed constructing embassies with Socialist Pact.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Democratic Empire of Great Chinese Socialist proposed constructing embassies with United Revolutionary Army.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Democratic Empire of Great Chinese Socialist updated the World Factbook entry.
The NationStates Community Regional Message Board
I think we're at the point where the Nationstates Community needs to decide whether we're going to survive as a region. The founder keeps listing in and out of existence, and the last delegate CTE (plus we were invaded by someone who couldn't do anything or whatever?).
Basically, I'm staying here the weekend until we sort out things. If nothing happens or this gets no where, MSS will pack the metaphorical bags and head out - and given the nice idea that was the NSC, I think it's best to leave it to die out in honour (or at least peace...).
Greetings, honorable ladies and gentlemen.
I am here as the ambassador to the Socialist Pact. Noticing the vulnerability of your region, I've came to invite you for a merger of our regions.
This region no longer has a Founder, i.e. you will be vulnerable to raids and led by different rulers, some despotic and others authoritarian. As such, our region would like to invite you to join us. The Founder and Monarch of the region, The Socialist Republican Union of Cadest, promises not to interfere with regional politics. You may campaign to hold an executive delegacy in our region, a right provided for by our Constitution, set to function in June 1, 2015.
A merger will mean more competitive politics in the region, as you may compete and work with more nations. It will also mean a bigger military and political influence as a united entity.
I hope you will consider this invitation seriously.
you seem to be working under the assumption that this region is filled with active players.
not to mention your method of introducing yourself - ie taking over the delegate powers - seems pretty hostile. not the best first impression.
F*ck it was a two days gap
might be time for those of us who want to stick together head off and create a new region. i'll miss all my "top X% in the region" trophies though. sigh
If I am here without the Delegacy I'll be accused of advertising spam. If it seems hostile then too bad, that's the only method.
Hey ex-Delegate of The NationStates Community.
As a democratic person, I'll hold an election for the natives to choose their desired Delegate!
I'll put the chosen one up to be a delegate and leave this place.
I hope we can continue to establish a mutual and friendly relationship after this.
I'm not going to cheat: only natives can vote.