WA Delegate (non-executive): The Victorious Islands of Mitonesia (elected 88 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in The NationStates Community
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, The NationStates Community is ranked 2,000th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Grand Republic of Kanslavia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Great sacrifice into great miracles.”|
|2.||The Eternal League of Pakoto||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Nothing is impossible.”|
|3.||The Free People's Lands of Yazmania||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Libertad o muerte!”|
|4.||The Republic of the Commonwealth of The Father-Land||Left-Leaning College State||“Victory for the honor of the Commonwealth”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Addelia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Sť a dares Bhuaigh”|
|6.||The Most Serene Matriarchy of Jitka||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Where is fancy bred? In the heart or in the head?”|
|7.||The Victorious Islands of Mitonesia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ecce Machina Mundi Magna confecta a scientia laureaque!”|
|8.||The NS Community Exchange of StellarGate||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Sforzatevi di conquistare le stelle.”|
|9.||The People's Republic of Intrepide||New York Times Democracy||“Live as if today shall be your last”|
|10.||The Confederacy of Unionis Augustinus||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Pro Quantum Bonus”|
- 17 days ago: The United Duchies of Fedeledland ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The Free Land of Terrasia of the region Land of the Earth proposed constructing embassies.
- 50 days ago: The International Protector of The NationStates Community arrived from Osiris.
- 52 days ago: The People's Republic of Tretskivucia arrived from Balder.
- 56 days ago: The Free Land of Wrigleyville ceased to exist.
- 56 days ago: The Watching Green Eyes of Todds Diplomat arrived from The South Pacific.
- 59 days ago: The Watching Green Eyes of Todds Diplomat ceased to exist.
- 65 days ago: Fedeledland arrived from Lazarus.
- 69 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Tnww and The NationStates Community.
- 79 days ago: The People's Republic of Tretskivucia ceased to exist.
The NationStates Community Regional Message Board
*waits for the next Zombie Apocalypse*
Hey... *the sound of crickets chirping*
** tumbleweed **
Hey, help me catch the cricktes, they are nutritious.
They're also annoying relatives of locusts...
They're quiet on a plate. However, locusts probably taste better, altought I never tried crickets.
Does anyone know if crickets taste well?
I've had crickets. They didn't have much taste of their own. The ones I had we're actually coated in sour cream and onion flavored powder, kind of like the stuff they put on potato chips for flavour. The only downside was the legs getting stuck between my teeth lol. I would actually be interested in trying grilled locusts, saw them featured on some travel show once..
Yeah, locusts have a better reputation than crickets... But you can make flour out of some insects. That would solve the problem of the legs.
*eats a tofu-bug*