WA Delegate: The Infinte Empire of Aaron (elected 21 days ago)
Founder: The Technopolis of Domernicus
Embassies: Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Aaronian Space, Oceanside, The Ascendancy, the Land of Power, The Empire of Friendship, Nintendo, World Alliance, Coalition of Democratic States, United Empire of Islam, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Black Mesa Islands, League of Christian Nations, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Luxan Empire, Sasktelatown, and 24 others.Lower Canada, Ivory Tower, Wyndia, Smiley Faces, The Revolutionary Council, Imperium of the Wolf, The Illuminati, Celestanodyne, The Legions of Heaven And Hell, The Sea Of Love, Continent of Xenonia, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, The Cannabis Communists, The Christian Nations, Imperial Conglomerate, NS April Fools Day Jokes, Vendettaland, Confederation of Sovereign States, The Waters of Lethe, The Plains Confederation, Iura Pecunia et libertas, United Regions of NationStates, Bloodbender Heaven, and Postapocalyptic Potatoland.
The embassy with The Cannabis Communists is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 1 day 23 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in The Nation of Nations and Friends
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, The Nation of Nations and Friends is ranked 1,210th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Infinte Empire of Aaron||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Any opposition will be struck down. Not once but twice!”|
|2.||The Blessed Confederation of Guardians of the Holy Bowling Alley||Corporate Bordello||“For God, for glory, for perfect games!”|
|3.||The Rogue Nation that Sells Fish of The Soviet Democratic Republic Kingdom||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You buy Fish? Real cheep.”|
|4.||The Technopolis of Domernicus||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the Future!”|
|5.||The Oppressed Peoples of Derp Park||Corporate Police State||“Derp”|
|6.||The Peoples Red Republic of Proletariat||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Revolutions are the locomotives of history”|
|7.||The Borderlands of Khaos Imperial Colonies||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We shall rise beyond the rest and set the skies ablaze!”|
|8.||The Confederacy of Bippa||Left-wing Utopia||“Bidoof, bidoof!”|
|9.||The Teikisorin Kisa of Sordona||Father Knows Best State||“Omnes autem Iosue.”|
- 23 hours ago: Sanction ceased to exist.
- 23 hours ago: Tupper inc ceased to exist.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Infinte Empire of Aaron changed the regional password.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Technopolis of Domernicus allowed WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Technopolis of Domernicus changed the regional password.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Big Blue Warcow of Woonrocket of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Nation of Nations and Friends.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: The Holy Ice-Continent of Ancient Antarctica of the region The Christian Nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Nation of Nations and Friends.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Communist Kaliningrad Oblast of the region The Cannabis Communists ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nation of Nations and Friends.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Please insert nation name 18 of the region The Christian Nations ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nation of Nations and Friends.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Cimmerian Raider Mercs of Cejirus of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in The Nation of Nations and Friends.
The Nation of Nations and Friends Regional Message Board
Dahlia: Its a common mistake.
Green: Heres your chance to talk to the others feel free to ask them some questions (The Red, Yellow, and Violet)
(So... How is everyone today?)
Admiral Carville's communicator beeps and he looks down at it. After a few moments of reading through his message he looks back up and at the group. "Well, some major events have happened back home..." His hands begin to shake and takes a deep breath to calm himself. "A large scale war has begun with our reason for war being the assassination of our ruler... THe entire planet has gone to the dogs!"
That is not good... Shall I have a fleet sent to assist you?
"That will not be needed as we're also instigating conflicts between the other nations and attacking them while their guard is down. By now I think it's a free for all."
"Are you sure?"
"I am fairly sure of it... We, I believe have the planet's orbit..."
"If you need any assistance just ask us."
"I doubt that we'll need it." The admiral smiles*