WA Delegate: The Galactic Empire of Aaron (elected 6 days ago)
Founder: The Technopolis of Domernicus
Embassies: Ecco, Aaronian Space, Oceanside, The Ascendancy, the Land of Power, New Coalition of Nations, The Empire of Friendship, Nintendo, The United San Diego States, World Alliance, The Misty Realm, Coalition of Democratic States, United Empire of Islam, The Commonwealth Of Furry Peoples, Black Mesa Islands, Genuan Rebirth, and 15 others.League of Christian Nations, The Darwin Allied Republics, The Luxan Empire, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, New Ibechia, Sasktelatown, Lower Canada, Ivory Tower, Wyndia, Smiley Faces, Nexus I, The Revolutionary Council, The Land for Everyone, Imperium of the Wolf, and The Illuminati.
Construction of embassies with The Remnants of the Mian Empire has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 12 hours.
Construction of embassies with The Infinite Alliance has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 12 hours.
Tags: Surreal, Modern Tech, Featured, Medium, Steampunk, Silly, Casual, Post Apocalyptic, Future Tech, Outer Space, Fantasy Tech, Past Tech, and 5 others.Role Player, Post-Modern Tech, Religious, Serious, and Magical.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in The Nation of Nations and Friends
As a region, The Nation of Nations and Friends is ranked 215th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Chamber Militant of The Deathwatch||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Ave Imperator!”|
|2.||The Taxing Land of The IRS||Father Knows Best State||“Taxation with or without representation.”|
|3.||The Technopolis of Domernicus||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For the Future!”|
|4.||The Galactic Empire of Aaron||Iron Fist Consumerists||“All who oppose the might of the empire will fall!”|
|5.||The Evil Zombie Kingdom of Knights with Sharp Axes||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Our axes shall pierceth thy heart. With lazers.”|
|6.||The Free Communist-Hating Lands of McCarthyism||Father Knows Best State||“I gotta list o' commies, and detergent ain't one.”|
|7.||The Great Coalition of Glorious and Harmonious Fists||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We fight! We beat down! We triumph!”|
|8.||The Space Nomads of The Land Air Water and Space Pirates||Corporate Bordello||“Plundering and Looting! Land, Air, Water, Space! Arrgh!”|
|9.||The Blessed Confederation of Guardians of the Holy Bowling Alley||Corporate Bordello||“For God, for glory, for perfect games!”|
|10.||The Scientific Laboratories of Island of the Elements||Father Knows Best State||“All your elements belong to us.”|
Regional Poll • The Monolith: What to do with it?
Voting opened 6 days ago and will close in 5 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 12 hours ago: The Badass Revolutionaries of Creepoc Infinite of the region The Infinite Alliance agreed to construct embassies.
- 12 hours ago: The Galactic Empire of Aaron proposed constructing embassies with The Infinite Alliance.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Galactic Empire of Aaron unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Galactic Empire of Aaron suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 1 day 12 hours ago: The Empire of The Geronians arrived from Osiris.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Technopolis of Domernicus agreed to construct embassies with The Remnants of the Mian Empire.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders rejected a request from The Nation of Nations and Friends to establish embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Constitutional Republic of Union of Christian States of the region League of Christian Nations cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Nation of Nations and Friends.
- 5 days ago: The Dominion of What Will be arrived from Balder.
The Nation of Nations and Friends Regional Message Board
I'm just trying to keep the role play alive...
But if you truly wish me gone I will leave my position... And this region.
I will withdraw ALL Aaronian ships if you wish...
The roleplay wasnt dead we were getting 3 posts a day. and the election isnt over. I was gonna do actual exploration when the vote was over. Let things happen naturally. also, remember the rule with big events: It must go through us admins(ooc of course)
Will you let me finish this?
I dont believe in simple undoes. We cant go back as that messes things up, but I want to finish this whole Geronian mess as quickly as possible. This is Deathwatches campaign and its not fair to interrupt him.
Also, MILLIONS of ships? Do you have any idea how much work it takes to organize a few hundred?
Geronians have a hive mind so yes...
A huge Aaronian ship exits slip space between the monolith and the super hive and then turns its massive cannons on the Geronian super hive... It fires a massive pulse disabling it. The ship then turns is weapons on the Geronian ships surrounding the "Allied" forces carving a path of escape... This ship is the Heart of Aaron its weaponry super advanced and secret.
Hundreds of fresh Aaronian ships exit slipspace to assist the Heart of Aaron in the battle with the super hive!