WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Full Moon of Parvani
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in The Moon
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, The Moon is ranked 12,928th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Free Communist States of Jezland||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Remember you're a Womble”|
|2.||The New Odonian Moonscape of Asynto||Left-wing Utopia||“Freedom from Possession”|
|3.||The Supernatural Hunters of Pomniejszy Badziew||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The Great Hunt awaits!”|
|4.||The Grand Duchy of Salad-upon-Crouton||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Roughage and crunch”|
|5.||The Free Land of Jorlong||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Corporations are bad, really really bad.”|
|6.||The Armed Republic of Port Smorsby||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Crush a bit / Little bit / Roll it up / Take a hit”|
|7.||The Broken Levees of Sedgistan 9||Corporate Bordello||“9?!?!”|
|8.||The Nomadic Peoples of Anarre||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I should have been a pair of ragged claws”|
|9.||The Colonial Outcrop of Sedgistan 12||Anarchy||“Official puppet of Sedge”|
|10.||The Colony of Sedg||Anarchy||“Puppet of Sedgistan”|
- : The Builder of Embassy Master of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Incorporated States of The Territories of Far-Lands of the region Western Americas proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Novum ISIS arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Globana ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of The Lunar Capital arrived from Moon.
- : The Rogue Nation of Mokou Fujiwara arrived from Japan.
- : The pit vipers ceased to exist.
- : Requana ceased to exist.
- : The Community of Saints Row- arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Capitalist Haven of Dillville of the region Dill Country proposed constructing embassies.
The Moon Regional Message Board
I decided to hold off on the blood letting for awhile and take the advice of my minister of 'Making me Look Good'. We're going to blare the theme from 'The Love Boat' over all public speakers, 24/7 and give families with 3 or more children free waterpark passes!(redeemable on Mondays and Tuesdays). My minister of 'Spells, Potions and Incantations' gave my this bag of powder to put in the water supply, but hmmm, I'm not to sure...(Last time everyone turned orange, kids looked like Oompa Loompas, it was hilarious)
I like tomatoes!
I like apples!
Goodbye everyone, I'm returning to my homeland. I enjoyed my stay here on the Moon.
*is sad and alone now..*
There's still 80 nations here....
I'm just going to stay here for now on..
I hope the earthlings weren't mean to you! They tend to freak out when they get visitors from space...
Haha! The Lunarians have returned from the impure Dream World to the pure Moon!
We live on the side of the moon that humans can only access via Dream World. So no visitors for a while.
Yet here I am..