WA Delegate (non-executive): The Unified Federal Districts of Piacentine (elected 59 days ago)
Founder: The Consortium of Taledonia
Embassies: Realm of Unrestricted Science, Raumreich Oversector, Greater Prussia, The Local Cluster, Grand Alliance, The Erviadus Galaxy, Sagittarius Arm, Console Alliance, and The Federation of Free Planets.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in The Milky Way Galaxy
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, The Milky Way Galaxy is ranked 443rd in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The United Imperial Dominion of Selemantra||Democratic Socialists||“Into the future we stride, our minds able.”|
|2.||The Oppressing Oppression of Oppressorion||Democratic Socialists||“Be Safe, and Stable, Beneath Us.”|
|3.||The United Holy Imperium of Kartagon||Father Knows Best State||“One nation, one unity, one order.”|
|4.||The Galactic Democratic Republic of Unitican Earthy||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Fer xeht, kangvulyn é fórlnylyn”|
|5.||The Paraxian Exo-Sector of The 44th Indp Legion||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Dęnad ūz, zofal dakh Yyzvilnaz”|
|6.||The Interstellar Commonwealth of Hircus||Left-Leaning College State||“The Galaxy--We Rebuild What Others Can Only Destroy”|
|7.||The Third Federation of Danarian||Left-wing Utopia||“Ao Imperatus Dominii”|
|8.||The Country of Milagro||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Familia, Admistad, Confianza: Family, Friendship, Trust”|
|9.||The Systems Alliance of Miyager||Anarchy||“What no other has done, we shall.”|
|10.||The Eternal Sindar Enmpire of Soronume||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Soronśmė... Aranarth Eleni.”|
- 10 hours ago: The Interstellar Empire of Kingsminster arrived from Osiris.
- 1 day ago: The Dominion of Terran Prime arrived from The North Pacific.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Embassy established between The Milky Way Galaxy and The Federation of Free Planets.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Embassy established between The Milky Way Galaxy and Console Alliance.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Intersystems Alliance of Ozymos arrived from Balder.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Lostein arrived from The West Pacific.
- 5 days ago: The Consortium of Taledonia agreed to construct embassies with Console Alliance.
- 5 days ago: The Consortium of Taledonia agreed to construct embassies with The Federation of Free Planets.
- 5 days ago: The Bohemian Republic of Alternativea departed this region for The Local Cluster.
- 6 days ago: The Federation of Ometun arrived from The North Pacific.
The Milky Way Galaxy Regional Message Board
Guns never impressed me all that much, but I've spent a good deal of attention on ancient combat. With the notable exception of old. 303's used during the colonisation of Africa and the like. Darn Zulu hordes and all that, going against good British squares.
It just seems so inglorious killing a man who doesn't see you, though foolish to contemplate not having it so.
You would not like Fudal Japan then. Assassinations up the butt.
Feudal* Guns are a coward's weapon, if you want to kill a man, to destroy all that he is and ever will be, you ought to watch the light fade from his eyes so it can dawn on you exactly what it is you just did.
"WE put coffee pulver in a filter, heat water and voila fresh coffee...Honestly people who cares how something works as long as it works? And to those science nuts muttering about wooow technics: Why dont I see any thing produced in reality? Where are your ... engines? Do not spoil the dreams of some by revealing the tricks?"
This is all I have to say...
*returns into the vpoid*
*gives zero ****s what runs on what or how it works, is here to write fantasy*.
Ah, but Feudal Japan also had the Samurai, Lostein. Very honourable warriors.
And what are you getting at, Ree? I don't understand what you're suggesting.
Drafted my constitution, check it out if you wanna nation=piacentine/detail=factbook/id=125805