WA Delegate: None.
The Middle East contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in The Middle East
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, The Middle East is ranked 4,937th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Crude Oil of Petrol||Capitalist Paradise||“Moving the World”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of The Cebabi Caliphate||Corporate Police State||“لا إله إلا الله، محمد رسول الله”|
|3.||The Burnished rows of steel of Drarge||Democratic Socialists||“Forest fortuna adiuvat”|
|4.||The Woodhouse Sanctum of Achaemenida||Democratic Socialists||“Skin on skin, let the love begin”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Arab League and The Middle East.
- : Surfin safari of the region The Arab League ordered the closure of its embassy in The Middle East.
- : Embassy established between The Middle East and The Arab League.
- : The Burnished rows of steel of Drarge updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Burnished rows of steel of Drarge rejected Londonistan's request for regional embassies.
- : The Burnished rows of steel of Drarge agreed to construct embassies with The Arab League.
- : Surfin safari of the region The Arab League proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Emirate of Criminal Migrants of the region Londonistan proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Middle East and Palestine.
- : Embassy cancelled between National Socialist League and The Middle East.
The Middle East Regional Message Board
Cheers to Rommel!