WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Drarge
The Middle East contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in The Middle East
World Census experts polled citizens from nations worldwide to determine which seemed to be the most religious.
As a region, The Middle East is ranked 4,288th in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Holy Empire of The Cebabi Caliphate||Corporate Police State||“لا إله إلا الله، محمد رسول الله”|
|2.||The Woodhouse Sanctum of Achaemenida||Democratic Socialists||“Skin on skin, let the love begin”|
|3.||The Republic of Tihu 62||Democratic Socialists||“Tihu 62”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Greater German Reich and The Middle East.
- : The Red Fleet Chess Pigeons of Seditia of the region The Greater German Reich ordered the closure of its embassy in The Middle East.
- : Old palestine tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : The united arab states of islam tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : The Republic of Drarge updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The leather gloved nazi ss-stosstrupp ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Tihu 62 arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Republic of Drarge password-protected the region.
- : Yoiden departed this region for Hummusland.
- : Yoiden arrived from The Desert.
The Middle East Regional Message Board
Cheers to Rommel!