WA Delegate: None.
Construction of embassies with The Arab League has commenced. Completion expected .
The Middle East contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in The Middle East
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, The Middle East is ranked 7,773rd in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Woodhouse Sanctum of Achaemenida||Democratic Socialists||“Skin on skin, let the love begin”|
|2.||The Burnished rows of steel of Drarge||Democratic Socialists||“Forest fortuna adiuvat”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of The Cebabi Caliphate||Corporate Police State||“لا إله إلا الله، محمد رسول الله”|
|4.||The Crude Oil of Petrol||Capitalist Paradise||“Moving the World”|
- : The Burnished rows of steel of Drarge updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Burnished rows of steel of Drarge rejected Londonistan's request for regional embassies.
- : The Burnished rows of steel of Drarge agreed to construct embassies with The Arab League.
- : The Rogue Nation of Surfin safari of the region The Arab League proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Emirate of Criminal Migrants of the region Londonistan proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between The Middle East and Palestine.
- : Embassy cancelled between National Socialist League and The Middle East.
- : The Kingdom of Afer departed this region for Nadeyatsya.
- : The Terrible Swift Sword of Majd al Din of the region Palestine agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Burnished rows of steel of Drarge proposed constructing embassies with Palestine.
The Middle East Regional Message Board
Cheers to Rommel!