WA Delegate (non-executive): The Empire of Great Adopia (elected 26 days ago)
Founder: The Middle Easterner of Al Hasan
Embassies: Deutschland, Japan, RORMS, Syria, Islamic Republic of Iran, and 22 others.Central Eastern Europe, North Africa, Eastern Roman Empire, The Theocratic Federation of Nations, New York, Union of Sovereign States, Occitania, Iran, Coalition of Catholic States, central europe, Right to Life, The Greek Empire, Asia, Christianity, NS April Fools Day Jokes, United States of America, United Alliance Of Nations, desert, NARA, League of Christian Nations, Neovilla, and The Ottoman Empire.
The embassy with Japan is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 4 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in The Middle East
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, The Middle East is ranked 2,878th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Community of Hopetopia||Left-wing Utopia||“Never Forget.”|
|2.||The Empire of Great Adopia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“United under one banner”|
|3.||The Middle Easterner of Al Hasan||Libertarian Police State||“الشرق الأوسط ”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Babilim||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Bring about the rule of righteousness in the land”|
|5.||The New York Ambassador of Gell-Aviv||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Oy!!”|
|6.||The Empire of Achaemenida||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Change chose the wise ones”|
|7.||The Republic of Yemen||Anarchy||“Do not sigh, for your enemy will hear and rejoice.”|
|8.||The Nomadic Peoples of Tunis Numidium||Capitalist Paradise||“Like a storm we will sweep across the land.”|
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Allied States of Melenki of the region Japan ordered the closure of its embassy in The Middle East.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The Republic of Faraq Ji Kabaab Jalah departed this region for Middle East.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: The Republic of Faraq Ji Kabaab Jalah arrived from The East Pacific.
- 8 days ago: The Sultanate of Al Meajilia of the region Arab Unitary Council proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Sultanate of Tunis Referendum ceased to exist.
- 12 days ago: The Borderlands of Nureddin ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of The Jax Battlegrounds of the region The United Alliance Of Kings proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Free Land of Bahaullah departed this region for Holy lands of the world.
- 20 days ago: The Free Land of Bahaullah arrived from The West Pacific.
- 20 days ago: Embassy established between The Middle East and The Ottoman Empire.
The Middle East Regional Message Board
Sorry I haven't been more active. So what's life in this region like?
Hello Al Hasan I'm the Nation of Averia also the former nation of Averstani. I was in this region when it got raided and its good to see its back on its feet I represent my own region of NARA (National And Regional Alliance) and I wish to create an embassy between us.
Life in this region is for the moment very quiet Foreign Minister of RtL.
So I see. Quiet regions are nice. If only the real Middle East was quiet... or at least in one sense of the word.
Hello, as some of you might know, I was the Delegate for this region after the occupation. I was trying to rebuild this region and transform it back to its former glory. I have lost the vote margin needed to hold the Office of the Delegate, which is why I ask all WA members to endorse me. If you choose to vote for me, I will do my best to rebuild this region.
Greetings to the most serene nations of the Middle East. We Babylonians are a peaceful people who simply wish to preserve our ancient culture and religion in our ancestral territories. We come in peace.
Thanks for the time here. Sorry I was so inactive. Good luck and peace/shalom/salaam!
I would like to thank Tunis Numidium for my re-election to the Office of the Delegate. As some of you might know, I would like to build an active region with a regional government. In order to establish this, we need active members and I value your input. So free free to post some ideas on the message board, I and many others will read it. If you have any questions, free free to telegram me.
Great Adopia - Regional Delegate.