WA Delegate: None.
The Middle East contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in The Middle East
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, The Middle East is ranked 15,536th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Republic of WH2||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Asdf”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of The Cebabi Caliphate||Corporate Police State||“لا إله إلا الله، محمد رسول الله”|
|3.||The Woodhouse Sanctum of Achaemenida||Democratic Socialists||“Skin on skin, let the love begin”|
- : The Armed Republic of Mark McGowan of the region Queendom of the arab republic of egypt proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Republic of WH2 arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Woodhouse Sanctum of Achaemenida password-protected the region.
- : Regional Founder The Burnished rows of steel of Drarge ceased to exist.
- : The Crude Oil of Petrol departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : Drarge ejected The Crude Oil of Petrol from the region.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Arab League and The Middle East.
- : Surfin safari of the region The Arab League ordered the closure of its embassy in The Middle East.
- : Embassy established between The Middle East and The Arab League.
- : Drarge updated the World Factbook entry.
The Middle East Regional Message Board
Cheers to Rommel!