WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in The Middle East
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, The Middle East is ranked 15,737th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Republic of Tihu 62||Democratic Socialists||“Tihu 62”|
|2.||The Burnished rows of steel of Drarge||Democratic Socialists||“Forest fortuna adiuvat”|
|3.||The Woodhouse Sanctum of Achaemenida||Democratic Socialists||“Skin on skin, let the love begin”|
|4.||The Holy Empire of The Cebabi Caliphate||Corporate Police State||“لا إله إلا الله، محمد رسول الله”|
|5.||The Crude Oil of Petrol||Capitalist Paradise||“Moving the World”|
- : The Burnished rows of steel of Drarge updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Haqadistan ceased to exist.
- : The Community of -Mr Money- of the region Mr Money Headquarters proposed constructing embassies.
- : Haqadistan arrived from Balder.
- : The Sultanate of Afro arab of the region Khat proposed constructing embassies.
- : The sovereign states of arstotzka departed this region for USSR.
- : The sovereign states of arstotzka arrived from The Communist Bloc.
- : Embassy established between The Middle East and Islam.
- : The Woodhouse Sanctum of Achaemenida agreed to construct embassies with Islam.
- : The Kingdom of Kunada departed this region for Kingdom of Alexandria.
The Middle East Regional Message Board
Cheers to Rommel!