WA Delegate (non-executive): The Kingdom of Kalix (elected 12 days ago)
Founder: The Dream of Toney River
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Maritimes
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Maritimes is ranked 12,592nd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Hilltown||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Proudly Nowherian”|
|2.||The Democratic Republic of Matalador||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The hammer of the people strikes down the greedy”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of Hypocrisy and Juxtaposition||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Politeness is the most acceptable form of hypocrisy.”|
|4.||The Mighty Master Race of MacroGlup||Iron Fist Consumerists||“In Chef's Hands we Place Our Plate”|
|5.||The Magnificent Master Race of Red Skywalker||Corporate Police State||“DoNuts before Dishonour”|
|6.||The Dawn of The Dark Mother||Moralistic Democracy||“Clear-sighted in Darkness.”|
|7.||The Free Land of Podemos||Democratic Socialists||“Queremos cambiar la forma de hacer política.”|
|8.||The Democratic Republic of TeenyWeenyNewGlup||Corporate Police State||“Profit before People”|
|9.||The Machiavellian Master Race of MicroGlup||Compulsory Consumerist State||“You cannot have too much Concrete!”|
|10.||The Dictatorship of El Comodoro||Corporate Police State||“A quien se hace de miel las moscas le comen. ”|
- 1 day 21 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Angrast arrived from Union of Southeastern Pacific Nations.
- 11 days ago: The Commonwealth of Ambassador to the United Empire of Islam arrived from United Empire of Islam.
- 12 days ago: The Militant Master Race of Indiscretions Mum arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 12 days ago: The Kingdom of Kalix replaced The Commonwealth of Algal states as WA Delegate.
- 12 days ago: The Militant Master Race of Indiscretions Mum departed this region for Anarchy.
- 15 days ago: The Rogue Nation of IllumantiNWO departed this region for Imperium of the Wolf.
- 15 days ago: The Rogue Nation of IllumantiNWO arrived from The North Pacific.
- 19 days ago: The Empire of Arjatica departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- 19 days ago: The Empire of Arjatica arrived from The North Pacific.
- 22 days ago: The Free Land of Podemos arrived from The North Pacific.
The Maritimes Regional Message Board
That's a great age. Do many people live that long in your nation or is it just the Founder-President?
Finally - TeenyWeenyNewGlup is now officially an Atheist country :)
The Founder-President died in 1991, we just celebrate his birthday as a national holiday :)
1. Sedelh (151)
2. Angrast (8,330)
44. MacroGlup (111,973 of 112,220)
Nations first/last: Last Utopia/Nak nak
Regions first/last: The Flushing Toilets/Blammus (both 1 nation)
TINTAMARRE: "The Free Land of Tintamarre is a massive, genial nation, notable for its restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, intelligent population of 3.899 billion Tintamarreans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, whilst businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion."
In Angrast citizens wishing to be parents must undertake a series of gruelling tests to evaluate their capabilities."
What ungrateful wretches! How can the citizens of the Maritimes not be happy? Good education, unlimited worldly goods they take for granted and excellent pizza delivery.
Couldn't agree more. Does anyone know why we don't score better on this?
Someone said once that euthanasia and abortion upset the citizenry, but who knows?
1. Hilltown (3,588)
2. Matalador (8,134)
44. I am Superman (111,158 of 112,259)
First/last nation: President Putin/Geng his Khan
First/last region: Muspelheim/Sewier (both 1 nation)
ANGRAST: "The Dictatorship of Angrast is a very large, cultured nation, renowned for its punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working population of 108 million Angrastians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often."
In Hilltown priests are being drafted by the church load and fancy dress parties are raided by military
police for new recruits.
Another thing was not making groups integrate. I have allowed both euthanasia and abortion, though I've stopped responding to those issues - they come up so often. Also in my nation people don't have to integrate into mainstream society if they don't want to. Is this why my citizens are so miserable? Or is it all conjecture?