WA Delegate (non-executive): The Commonwealth of Algal states (elected 234 days ago)
Founder: The Dream of Toney River
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in The Maritimes
As a region, The Maritimes is ranked 307th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The ELF-Eladen Exchange Entrepôt of Economic Invincibility||Capitalizt||“NS' Freest Market-No Restrictions, No Rules”|
|2.||The Dazzling Reflection of Blue Narcissus||Corporate Police State||“Can I love myself too much?”|
|3.||The Free Land of Los Cristianos||Anarchy||“El que busca encuentra.”|
|4.||The Republic of Costamar||Capitalizt||“De perdidos, al río.”|
|5.||The Childhood Memory of Chocolate Lake||Left-Leaning College State||“Peace”|
|6.||The Dominion of 64 Spring Street||Left-wing Utopia||“Not just an address.”|
|7.||The Misty Hills of Tantobie||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Welcome to Tantobie, now get out!”|
|8.||The Protectorate of Mum Goes Home||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Ambassador from Universal Dream Network”|
|9.||The Dictatorship of El Comodoro||Corporate Police State||“A quien se hace de miel las moscas le comen. ”|
|10.||The United States of I am Superman||Anarchy||“For truth and justice...”|
Regional Poll • Favourite kind of novel?
Poll called by The Dream of Toney River
Voting opened 2 days 21 hours ago and will close in 2 hours. Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Recent polls: “More favourite place names.” • “Favourite Canadian popular singer?”
- 2 hours ago: The Dream of Toney River updated the World Factbook entry.
- 2 hours ago: The Protectorate of Carlos Eduardo arrived from Bailando.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Matussia arrived from Allies of the Green Isles.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: The Dictatorship of Matussia departed this region for Allies of the Green Isles.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: The Endless Forest of Sedelh arrived from Balder.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Dream of Toney River created a new regional poll: "Favourite kind of novel?".
- 5 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Pollat departed this region for The Pollaetorian Guard.
- 5 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Pollat arrived from The Pollaetorian Guard.
- 6 days ago: The Dream of Toney River created a new regional poll: "Favourite Canadian popular singer?".
- 6 days ago: The Dream of Toney River updated the World Factbook entry.
The Maritimes Regional Message Board
you've outlawed gambling so you're probably against, right?
I think I might be first place in drug use, but i'm more focused on world rankings.
I outlawed gambling because I want to keep a low crime rate, even though there is so much drugs I manage to keep the crime rate pretty low.
ha sounds good
Silver Driftwood was writing a novel a few years back. We never did get to read it.
The Largest Information Technology Sector in The Maritimes
As a region, The Maritimes is ranked 289th in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector. There are 18,219 regions.
1. Economic Invincibility (167)
2. Blue Narcissus (1,246)
6. Chocolate Lake (10,670) Nation of the Week
21. Tracadie (90,113) Middle Nation
41. Sedelh (143,759 of 144,090)
World first: The Grendels - Little Flowers 9th
World last: Deep south Borland
Nation of the Week: The Childhood Memory of Chocolate Lake
Left-Leaning College State
Population: 17.165 billion
National Animal: Beaver
Civil Rights: Superb
Political Freedom: Excellent
Nations of the Week: Radicchio (01/12/14), TeenyWeenyNewGlup (08/12/14), Blackvville (15/12/14), Bedford Central School (22/12/14), Matussia (29/12/14), The Dark Mother (04/01/15), Rutthenia (11/01/15), Economic Invincibility (18/01/15), Nouvelle-Acadie (25/01/15), Tantobie (01/02/15), Blue Narcissus (08/02/15), Sedelh (15/02/15), Algal states (22/02/15), Centre Street (01/03/15), Kalix (08/03/15), Silver Driftwood (15/03/15), Chocolate Lake (22/03/15).
The Largest Fizzy Drinks Sector in The Maritimes
As a region, The Maritimes is ranked 307th in the world for Largest Fizzy Drinks Sector. There are 18,236 regions.
1. Economic Invincibility (85)
2. Blue Narcissus (396)
5. Chocolate Lake (10,291) Nation of the Week
21. Guns are BAD (120,941) Middle Nation
41. The Dark Mother (143,729 of 144,377)
World first: Little Flowers
World last: Deep south Borland
Economic Invincibility/Little Flowers are the stars of pop. Fizzy drinks is British, right?
Nation of the Week: The Fiefdom of Stewiacke
"L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers."
Civil Rights: Excellent
Political Freedom: Superb
"The Fiefdom of Stewiacke is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, enforced nudity, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, humourless population of 17.811 billion Stewiackeans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives."