WA Delegate (non-executive): The Kingdom of Kalix (elected 8 days ago)
Founder: The Dream of Toney River
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Longest Average Lifespans in The Maritimes
Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.
As a region, The Maritimes is ranked 14,909th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
|1.||The Endless Forest of Sedelh||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Set a pen to a dream, and the colour drains from it.”|
|2.||The Kingdom of Kalix||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“För Sverige - i tiden ”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Nouvelle-Acadie||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“L'Union fait la force.”|
|4.||The Dream of Toney River||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Pictou County is the centre of the universe.”|
|5.||The Community of Centre Street||Left-wing Utopia||“Freedom”|
|6.||The Glorious Yesterday of Bedford Central School||Left-wing Utopia||“Gone but not forgotten.”|
|7.||The Dawn of The Dark Mother||Moralistic Democracy||“Clear-sighted in Darkness.”|
|8.||The Dominion of The Undead Sailor||Left-wing Utopia||“Ambassador from Nudist Dreamland”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Rocky Mountain Ranger||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Forever”|
|10.||The Commonwealth of Algal states||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Great Dichotomy”|
- 7 days ago: The Commonwealth of Ambassador to the United Empire of Islam arrived from United Empire of Islam.
- 8 days ago: The Militant Master Race of Indiscretions Mum arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 8 days ago: The Kingdom of Kalix replaced The Commonwealth of Algal states as WA Delegate.
- 8 days ago: The Militant Master Race of Indiscretions Mum departed this region for Anarchy.
- 11 days ago: The Rogue Nation of IllumantiNWO departed this region for Imperium of the Wolf.
- 11 days ago: The Rogue Nation of IllumantiNWO arrived from The North Pacific.
- 15 days ago: The Empire of Arjatica departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- 15 days ago: The Empire of Arjatica arrived from The North Pacific.
- 18 days ago: The Free Land of Podemos arrived from The North Pacific.
- 19 days ago: The Armed Republic of Paledonn of the region U R N proposed constructing embassies.
The Maritimes Regional Message Board
"In MacroGlup a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun."
We kill fanatics too when we get the chance!
Most Influential is really a "defense category" but more relevant in founderless regions.
I can see it being important for defence of a region if a nation is a WA member, especially with lots of endorsements, but not otherwise (?)
Longevity in the region counts for a lot.
Every thing a delegate wants to do costs influence. The more influence a nation has the harder it is to eject it, and is more costly. It takes quite a bit of influence to password protect a region too.
The current Anarchy raider delegate was likely a sleeper nation set there to slowly gain influence until they could claim the delegate. It also helps support a sleeper nation's claim to be a native.
Some regions are attacked all the time. The ones with popular names are very desirable. They will resort to anything for the name of Anarchy and Haven.
Longest lives (again)
1. Sedelh (54)
2. Kalix (247)
3. Nouvelle- Acadie (745)
4. Toney River (1,193)
5. Centre Street. (1,639)
6. Bedford Central School (1,909)
43. MicroGlup (112,108 of 112,352)
Nations first/last: Kindjal/ Complete Bastards
Regions first/last: All under heaven (1 nation)/Hattrick(1 nation)
TRACADIE: "The Kingdom of Tracadie is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, intelligent population of 13.417 billion Tracadieans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives."
In Hilltown government policy is dictated by Islam.
Surely NationStates can maintain randomness in the World Census Reports whilst ensuring that the same report doesn't appear twice in a four day period.
While other reports you don't see for months