WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry in The Library
As a region, The Library is ranked 16,157th in the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Trollosuke||Father Knows Best State||“Better Bargainers Bargain Bigger”|
|2.||The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo||Left-wing Utopia||“Ex Libris”|
|3.||The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind||Father Knows Best State||“librarys gave us power”|
|4.||The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian||Democratic Socialists||“A Grand Collection”|
|5.||The Republic of Fjall||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Amor Vincit Omnia”|
|6.||The Republic of Wanderingland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Together we stay”|
- 30 days ago: The Grand Duchy of Trollosuke arrived from Realm of Dragons.
- 33 days ago: The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind arrived from Makai.
- 57 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Realm of Dragons and The Library.
- 57 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Aura Hyperia and The Library.
- 59 days ago: The Republic of Fjall arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 60 days ago: The Protectorate of Chosta lost WA Delegate status.
- 60 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian tagged the region "Neutral".
- 60 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian tagged the region "Casual".
- 60 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian tagged the region "Silly".
- 60 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian ordered the closure of embassies between The Library and Aura Hyperia.
The Library Regional Message Board
Well long as we're here I guess there's no harm socializing with the natives. So, how are y'all doing this fine day, or night, wherever you may be?
Tis cold and snowy(the crappy kind).
Hmm, Black Riders griefing. How quaint.
We will return to your regularly scheduled raid momentarily.
Well that was pointless.
The day we need to cheat in order to raid is the day I turn in my raider card.
Quit making me waste my influence on pointless bans! D:<
So, anyone wanna take bets on when we have to deal with TBR graffiti again?
Depends how bothered they are in doing proper military work.
Another stubborn straggler gone. Shouldn't be too much longer now, relatively speaking.
The Librarian is back, folks.