WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Library
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Library is ranked 9,638th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind||Father Knows Best State||“librarys gave us power”|
|2.||The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian||Democratic Socialists||“A Grand Collection”|
|3.||The Republic of Fjall||Democratic Socialists||“Amor Vincit Omnia”|
|4.||The Republic of Wanderingland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Together we stay”|
|5.||The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo||Left-wing Utopia||“Ex Libris”|
- 34 days ago: The Kourindou Megamarket of Trollosuke departed this region for Warzone Africa.
- 126 days ago: The Kourindou Megamarket of Trollosuke arrived from Realm of Dragons.
- 128 days ago: The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind arrived from Makai.
- 152 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Realm of Dragons and The Library.
- 152 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Aura Hyperia and The Library.
- 154 days ago: The Republic of Fjall arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 155 days ago: Chosta lost WA Delegate status.
- 155 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian tagged the region "Neutral".
- 155 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian tagged the region "Casual".
- 155 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian tagged the region "Silly".
The Library Regional Message Board
Hmm, Black Riders griefing. How quaint.
We will return to your regularly scheduled raid momentarily.
Well that was pointless.
The day we need to cheat in order to raid is the day I turn in my raider card.
Quit making me waste my influence on pointless bans! D:<
So, anyone wanna take bets on when we have to deal with TBR graffiti again?
Depends how bothered they are in doing proper military work.
Another stubborn straggler gone. Shouldn't be too much longer now, relatively speaking.
The Librarian is back, folks.
Welp, I'm out of here. Adios.
*sighs* Another one bites the dust.