WA Delegate: None.
The Library contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in The Library
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, The Library is ranked 4,504th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian||Democratic Socialists||“A Grand Collection”|
|2.||The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind||Father Knows Best State||“librarys gave us power”|
|3.||The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo||Left-wing Utopia||“Ex Libris”|
|4.||The Principality of Eluvataran Countryside||Right-wing Utopia||“Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”|
- : The Community of Ashford Is Cool of the region The Grand Empire of Royal Surrey proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian banned The People's Confederation of The reunited North from the region.
- : The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian granted posting privileges on the The Library Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- : The People's Confederation of The reunited North departed this region for Grand Coalition.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Confederation of The reunited North arrived from The kingdoms.
- : The People's Empire of The Republic of Ryan W departed this region for The New Inquisition.
- : The People's Empire of The Republic of Ryan W arrived from The Great Library.
- : The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for The Liberty League.
The Library Regional Message Board
you have been fully Deraided!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hello, I'm a new nation.
ATTENTION! The Second Imperial Republic of The Eastern Union of Holt has mentioned us in The New Inquisition's message board. Holt plans to invade us! I'm serious and we are in SERIOUS DANGER!
I have a keen interest in Holt. Please believe me. You were active 128 days ago so please respond!
Belay what I said. They can't raid us because we have yet a founder.
I hope and wish that they would try. I'd enjoy pwning Gryff's kiddies again.
Hello from the beautiful parks of Central City, capital of the North.
While the weather here can be frightening, the nature is beautiful, the people are friendly and our libraries have nice cosy reading rooms.
You're all warmly invited to the North.
Lars Niklasson, Leader of the Reunited North