WA Delegate: None.
The Library contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in The Library
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, The Library is ranked 14,130th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Principality of Eluvataran Countryside||Right-wing Utopia||“Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”|
|2.||The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind||Father Knows Best State||“librarys gave us power”|
|3.||The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo||Left-wing Utopia||“Ex Libris”|
|4.||The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian||Democratic Socialists||“A Grand Collection”|
- : The People's Empire of The Republic of Ryan W departed this region for The New Inquisition.
- : The People's Empire of The Republic of Ryan W arrived from The Great Library.
- : The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese departed this region for The Liberty League.
- : The Still Flying Flock of More Migrating Geese arrived from The Limitless Paradoxes.
- : The Republic of Fjall ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between The Great Library and The Library.
- : The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian agreed to construct embassies with The Great Library.
- : The Vashta Nerada of -Charlotte Abigail Lux- of the region The Great Library proposed constructing embassies.
- : Superbug nethrax of the region Iron core union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian proposed constructing embassies with The Great Library.
The Library Regional Message Board
You will need Superpower influnece to PW this region so that will take about 30 days for you. Been there, done that. In the mean time, hows about cleaning up the RMB, getting rid of the TBR flag, and cleaning up the WFE. I'll TG a link to the old WFE to you.
you have been fully Deraided!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hello, I'm a new nation.
ATTENTION! The Imperial Elective Monarchy of The Eastern Union of Holt has mentioned us in The New Inquisition's message board. Holt plans to invade us! I'm serious and we are in SERIOUS DANGER!
I have a keen interest in Holt. Please believe me. You were active 128 days ago so please respond!
Belay what I said. They can't raid us because we have yet a founder.
I hope and wish that they would try. I'd enjoy pwning Gryff's kiddies again.