WA Delegate: None.
The Library contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Economic Output in The Library
World Census bean-counters crunched the numbers to calculate national Gross Domestic Product. Older nations, with higher populations, were noted to have a distinct advantage.
As a region, The Library is ranked 7,397th in the world for Highest Economic Output.
|1.||The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind||Father Knows Best State||“librarys gave us power”|
|2.||The Principality of Eluvataran Countryside||Right-wing Utopia||“Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”|
|3.||The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian||Democratic Socialists||“A Grand Collection”|
|4.||The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo||Left-wing Utopia||“Ex Libris”|
- : The United Socialist States of Fireman Guy Montag departed this region for Wasabi.
- : The United Socialist States of Fireman Guy Montag arrived from Freak Show.
- : Embassy established between The Dirt Alliance and The Library.
- : Inter be departed this region for Zen.
- : Inter be arrived from Terre Magicae.
- : The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian appointed The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo as Library Administrator with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Library.
- : The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian agreed to construct embassies with The Dirt Alliance.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Ashford is cool of the region The Grand Empire of Royal Surrey proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian banned The People's Confederation of The reunited North from the region.
The Library Regional Message Board
you have been fully Deraided!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hello, I'm a new nation.
I have a keen interest in Holt. Please believe me. You were active 128 days ago so please respond!
Belay what I said. They can't raid us because we have yet a founder.
I hope and wish that they would try. I'd enjoy pwning Gryff's kiddies again.
Hello from the beautiful parks of Central City, capital of the North.
While the weather here can be frightening, the nature is beautiful, the people are friendly and our libraries have nice cosy reading rooms.
You're all warmly invited to the North.
Lars Niklasson, Leader of the Reunited North