WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in The Library
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, The Library is ranked 1,977th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian||Democratic Socialists||“A Grand Collection”|
|2.||The Republic of Fjall||Democratic Socialists||“Amor Vincit Omnia”|
|3.||The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo||Left-wing Utopia||“Ex Libris”|
|4.||The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind||Father Knows Best State||“librarys gave us power”|
|5.||The Republic of Wanderingland||Father Knows Best State||“Together we stay”|
- 90 days ago: The Kourindou Megamarket of Trollosuke departed this region for Warzone Africa.
- 181 days ago: The Kourindou Megamarket of Trollosuke arrived from Realm of Dragons.
- 183 days ago: The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind arrived from Makai.
- 208 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Realm of Dragons and The Library.
- 208 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Aura Hyperia and The Library.
- 209 days ago: The Republic of Fjall arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 211 days ago: Chosta lost WA Delegate status.
- 211 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian tagged the region "Neutral".
- 211 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian tagged the region "Casual".
- 211 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian tagged the region "Silly".
The Library Regional Message Board
Hmm, Black Riders griefing. How quaint.
We will return to your regularly scheduled raid momentarily.
Well that was pointless.
The day we need to cheat in order to raid is the day I turn in my raider card.
Quit making me waste my influence on pointless bans! D:<
So, anyone wanna take bets on when we have to deal with TBR graffiti again?
Depends how bothered they are in doing proper military work.
Another stubborn straggler gone. Shouldn't be too much longer now, relatively speaking.
The Librarian is back, folks.
Welp, I'm out of here. Adios.
*sighs* Another one bites the dust.