WA Delegate: None.
The Library contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in The Library
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, The Library is ranked 9,230th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind||Father Knows Best State||“librarys gave us power”|
|2.||The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian||Democratic Socialists||“A Grand Collection”|
|3.||The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo||Left-wing Utopia||“Ex Libris”|
|4.||The Principality of Eluvataran Countryside||Right-wing Utopia||“Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”|
- : The Kingdom of Gibraltarica XVIII departed this region for Eastern Roman Empire.
- : The Kingdom of Gibraltarica XVIII arrived from The Communal Collection of Dictatorships.
- : Fireman guy montag departed this region for Wasabi.
- : Fireman guy montag arrived from Freak Show.
- : Embassy established between The Dirt Alliance and The Library.
- : Inter be departed this region for Zen.
- : Inter be arrived from Terre Magicae.
- : The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian appointed The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo as Library Administrator with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in The Library.
- : The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian agreed to construct embassies with The Dirt Alliance.
- : The democratic empire of dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
The Library Regional Message Board
you have been fully Deraided!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hello, I'm a new nation.
ATTENTION! The eastern union of holt has mentioned us in The New Inquisition's message board. Holt plans to invade us! I'm serious and we are in SERIOUS DANGER!
I have a keen interest in Holt. Please believe me. You were active 128 days ago so please respond!
Belay what I said. They can't raid us because we have yet a founder.
I hope and wish that they would try. I'd enjoy pwning Gryff's kiddies again.
Hello from the beautiful parks of Central City, capital of the North.
While the weather here can be frightening, the nature is beautiful, the people are friendly and our libraries have nice cosy reading rooms.
You're all warmly invited to the North.
Lars Niklasson, Leader of the Reunited North