WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in The Library
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, The Library is ranked 3,344th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Republic of Fjall||Democratic Socialists||“Amor Vincit Omnia”|
|2.||The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo||Left-wing Utopia||“Ex Libris”|
|3.||The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian||Democratic Socialists||“A Grand Collection”|
|4.||The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind||Father Knows Best State||“librarys gave us power”|
|5.||The Republic of Wanderingland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Together we stay”|
- 28 days ago: The Kourindou Megamarket of Trollosuke departed this region for Warzone Africa.
- 119 days ago: The Kourindou Megamarket of Trollosuke arrived from Realm of Dragons.
- 121 days ago: The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind arrived from Makai.
- 146 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Realm of Dragons and The Library.
- 146 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Aura Hyperia and The Library.
- 148 days ago: The Republic of Fjall arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 149 days ago: Chosta lost WA Delegate status.
- 149 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian tagged the region "Neutral".
- 149 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian tagged the region "Casual".
- 149 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian tagged the region "Silly".
The Library Regional Message Board
Hmm, Black Riders griefing. How quaint.
We will return to your regularly scheduled raid momentarily.
Well that was pointless.
The day we need to cheat in order to raid is the day I turn in my raider card.
Quit making me waste my influence on pointless bans! D:<
So, anyone wanna take bets on when we have to deal with TBR graffiti again?
Depends how bothered they are in doing proper military work.
Another stubborn straggler gone. Shouldn't be too much longer now, relatively speaking.
The Librarian is back, folks.
Welp, I'm out of here. Adios.
*sighs* Another one bites the dust.