WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Shortest Average Lifespan in The Library
Citizens of nations ranked highly tend to die earlier, whether from poor health, crime, accident, or government encouragement.
As a region, The Library is ranked 14,614th in the world for Shortest Average Lifespan.
|1.||The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo||Left-wing Utopia||“Ex Libris”|
|2.||The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind||Father Knows Best State||“librarys gave us power”|
|3.||The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian||Democratic Socialists||“A Grand Collection”|
|4.||The Republic of Wanderingland||Father Knows Best State||“Together we stay”|
|5.||The Republic of Fjall||Democratic Socialists||“Amor Vincit Omnia”|
- 100 days ago: The Kourindou Megamarket of Trollosuke departed this region for Warzone Africa.
- 191 days ago: The Kourindou Megamarket of Trollosuke arrived from Realm of Dragons.
- 193 days ago: The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind arrived from Makai.
- 218 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Realm of Dragons and The Library.
- 218 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Aura Hyperia and The Library.
- 220 days ago: The Republic of Fjall arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- 221 days ago: Chosta lost WA Delegate status.
- 221 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian tagged the region "Neutral".
- 221 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian tagged the region "Casual".
- 221 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian tagged the region "Silly".
The Library Regional Message Board
Hmm, Black Riders griefing. How quaint.
We will return to your regularly scheduled raid momentarily.
Well that was pointless.
The day we need to cheat in order to raid is the day I turn in my raider card.
Quit making me waste my influence on pointless bans! D:<
So, anyone wanna take bets on when we have to deal with TBR graffiti again?
Depends how bothered they are in doing proper military work.
Another stubborn straggler gone. Shouldn't be too much longer now, relatively speaking.
The Librarian is back, folks.
Welp, I'm out of here. Adios.
*sighs* Another one bites the dust.