WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in The Library
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, The Library is ranked 1,290th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Utopia of Star republic of moon||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We are made of memories not actions”|
|2.||The Community of OryK||Left-wing Utopia||“Don't Panic”|
|3.||The Republic of Fjall||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Amor Vincit Omnia”|
|4.||The Federal Republic of The Great Librarian||Democratic Socialists||“A Grand Collection”|
|5.||The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind||Father Knows Best State||“Next please”|
|6.||The Community of Amis||Left-wing Utopia||“La forêt précède l'homme, le désert le suit.”|
|7.||The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo||Anarchy||“Ex Libris”|
|8.||The Federation of Archem States||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“What does this button do?”|
|9.||The Republic of Wanderingland||Left-Leaning College State||“Together we stay”|
|10.||The Disownment of Marlowe||Authoritarian Democracy||“I can only wonder.”|
- 20 days ago: The Republic of Books ceased to exist.
- 76 days ago: The Parallel Dimension of De Nuit departed this region for Ankh Mauta.
- 80 days ago: The Republic of Professor Song departed this region for Ankh Mauta.
- 86 days ago: The Parallel Dimension of De Nuit arrived from Ankh Mauta.
- 88 days ago: The Republic of Professor Song arrived from Ankh Mauta.
- 90 days ago: The Republic of Professor Song departed this region for Ankh Mauta.
- 90 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of Manchland ceased to exist.
- 95 days ago: The Republic of Professor Song arrived from Ankh Mauta.
- 103 days ago: The United Kingdom of The Esque Islands ceased to exist.
- 104 days ago: The Great Teacher of Chairman Mao lost WA Delegate status.
The Library Regional Message Board
Oh lovely. Regional stability is always a plus :)
I miss the Vashta Nerada and Charlotte Abigail Lux.
Sorry to leave, boys; hubby's calling.
Hello? *listens to voice reverberating through the stacks*
Shhh, keep your voice down. This is a library.
:o Too much of the Silence in the Library is not a good thing. *drops a book*
*gasp* Don't treat a book like that! You'll damage it!
I guess that you didn't grasp my meaning. :( I know all about the treatment of books, I'm a Librarian IRL.
Cool. I did work at a library for work experience some years back. Damn the Dewey Decimal System....
Dewey Decimal Classification's main advantage over its chief American rival, the Library of Congress Classification system developed shortly afterward, is its simplicity. DDC and UDC are more flexible than Library of Congress Classification because of greater use of facets (via auxiliary tables) while Library of Congress Classification is almost totally enumerative.