WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The great librarian
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in The Library
As a region, The Library is ranked 15,308th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Community of Amis||Left-wing Utopia||“La forêt précède l'homme, le désert le suit.”|
|2.||The World of Books and Film of Marian Paroo||Anarchy||“Ex Libris”|
|3.||The Republic of Rursus||Democratic Socialists||“...And time future contained in time past...”|
|4.||The Confederacy of The Galactic Imperium||Corporate Police State||“For the God-Emperor!”|
|5.||The Principality of Eluvataran Countryside||Right-wing Utopia||“Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?”|
|6.||The Disownment of Marlowe||Democratic Socialists||“I can only wonder.”|
|7.||The Incorporated States of Iniquity||Democratic Socialists||“Keep to the right!”|
|8.||The Hokum Merchant Banker of Cu Chulaind||Father Knows Best State||“Next please”|
|9.||The Republic of Fjall||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Amor Vincit Omnia”|
|10.||The Republic of Wanderingland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Together we stay”|
- 5 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Boqeyi departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 7 days ago: The Confederacy of The Galactic Imperium arrived from Strategos Prime.
- 9 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Boqeyi lost WA Delegate status.
- 10 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Hunni Magorrea departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 10 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Boqeyi updated the World Factbook entry.
- 10 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Boqeyi suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 10 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Boqeyi banned The Republic of Someone Special 183 from the region.
- 10 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Red Skull I departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 10 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Boqeyi ejected and banned The Rogue Nation of Red Skull I from the region.
- 10 days ago: The Rogue Nation of MODOK I departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
The Library Regional Message Board
Dewey Decimal Classification's main advantage over its chief American rival, the Library of Congress Classification system developed shortly afterward, is its simplicity. DDC and UDC are more flexible than Library of Congress Classification because of greater use of facets (via auxiliary tables) while Library of Congress Classification is almost totally enumerative.
𝕸𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕲𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕲𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖆𝖓 𝕽𝖊𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖀𝖘 𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖋𝖎𝖑 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖊𝖛𝖎𝖑 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖕𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗, 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖖𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖓𝖊𝖜 𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖘 𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖎𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘! 𝕸𝕬𝕽𝕾𝕮𝕳! 𝖁𝖊 𝖛𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖔𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖟𝖍𝖊 𝖁𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖟𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖘 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖍 𝖆𝖈𝖗𝖔𝖘𝖘 𝖟𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖟𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖙 𝖎𝖓 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖕, 𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖋𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖚𝖇𝖏𝖚𝖌𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖘 𝖛𝖎𝖟𝖍 𝖟𝖍𝖊 𝖚𝖓𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕺𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖕𝖚𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖕𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖘.
If your teletypewriter ist unable to resolve zhe above message, use a superior system, such as „Mozilla Firefox“, or extract http://gschoppe.com/projects/fbformat/includes/unicodefont.zip into zhe fonts directory in zhe Control Panel! SCHNELL!
Go home Germany, you're drunk
A busy day today in the Who 'verse. It's the 50th anniversary of the first broadcast of Dr Who, An Unearthly Child with the 1st Doctor, William Hartnell and his first companions Carole Ann Ford (Susan Foreman), Jacqueline Hill (Barbara Wright), and
William Russell (Ian Chesterton). So much to see today.
What's a matter children. Run out of defenseless places to raid that you have to re-raid while you control the region's WFE?