The Liberty League RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The United Nation of Nefrotos

World Factbook Entry

Home to a very old nation, a trio of his puppets, and a guest (or more?).

Old LinkForum from antiquity.

Infection Rate: 0.0% (41 million infected, 83.88 billion survivors)

Cure Status: Distributing to infected

Infection Status: -127.7 Under Control

Tags: Small and Password.

The Liberty League contains 8 nations, the 1,524th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Password required

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Manufacturing Sector in The Liberty League

As a region, The Liberty League is ranked 14,337th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Empire of BearonWA MemberCapitalist Paradise“Bear It”
2.The Dominion of NautonnierCorrupt Dictatorship“No longer your average antagonist!”
3.The Queendom of TaedmordenCorrupt Dictatorship“Light is only as good as the Darkness it counters.”
4.The Rogue Nation of ElsmaerFather Knows Best State“Take everything, Give nothing back.”
5.The Fortunate Federation of Flying Fish FingersCorrupt Dictatorship“Fish fingers feel funny.”
6.The Colony of Region ObserversCivil Rights Lovefest“I'm just looking around. Don't mind me at all.”
7.The Demonic Nation of ScythianFather Knows Best State“Even the Reaper fears my wrath.”
8.The United Nation of NefrotosInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Fighting for peace is like f***ing for chastity.”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Liberty League Regional Message Board

The United Nation of Nefrotos wrote:I did that for quite some time. Had puppets in active regions. There was a time THIS was an active region. It's just been a long time.

Personally, I'm to the point of "I'm too old for this crap, but I like having the seniority."

I know what you mean. You've spent 11 years keeping your nation alive and to let it go now would seem like a waste.

Yeah, though the funny thing is, I brought most of my puppets back for NSZ and it turns out all of the ones I had created long ago are in the top 5% for population as well.

The United Nation of Nefrotos wrote:Yeah, though the funny thing is, I brought most of my puppets back for NSZ and it turns out all of the ones I had created long ago are in the top 5% for population as well.

xD I feel so small. I made my First Nation in 2010 before going on a hiatus because I didn't know that there was more to NS then answering issues and now I have only a 2 year old nation. He's really just a baby though I'm thinking maybe you'll see me around not just last year or this year but maybe next year and the year after that. :)

That's fine. I don't mind company. I've met some really nice nations/people in this game. I miss them all on occasion.

The United Nation of Nefrotos wrote:That's fine. I don't mind company. I've met some really nice nations/people in this game. I miss them all on occasion.

Who's the person you miss most? C:

That... is a very good question. I really miss all, but I'm thinking Mumbled Curses among those who liked hanging out in the region and Red Shinobi outside of the region. Both were pretty cool people who hung around a very long time for many games. As far as I am aware, they have both moved on.

The United Nation of Nefrotos wrote:That... is a very good question. I really miss all, but I'm thinking Mumbled Curses among those who liked hanging out in the region and Red Shinobi outside of the region. Both were pretty cool people who hung around a very long time for many games. As far as I am aware, they have both moved on.

I'd like to help you if I can. At least build this into an active region so when you have time to go on it won't just be barren emptiness that greets you. What do you think?

Your prerogative. I won't say no to help. I never was really good at recruiting. I've always had a difficult time asking people to join me. I can guide well if those are interested, but recruitment with zero evident interest is something I struggle with. It's not so much because I can't bring interest, but because I feel like I'm a bother asking people to try something out that the otherwise wouldn't look at.

Anyway, I have work in the morning, so I'll be headed to bed. I'll be on in the morning to observe improvements. I'm also bringing my personal laptop to see if I can play here and there while at work.

Also, final note: the two newest nations to join are actually friends from another game. Talking about NationStates piqued their interests.

The United Nation of Nefrotos wrote:Your prerogative. I won't say no to help. I never was really good at recruiting. I've always had a difficult time asking people to join me. I can guide well if those are interested, but recruitment with zero evident interest is something I struggle with. It's not so much because I can't bring interest, but because I feel like I'm a bother asking people to try something out that the otherwise wouldn't look at.

Anyway, I have work in the morning, so I'll be headed to bed. I'll be on in the morning to observe improvements. I'm also bringing my personal laptop to see if I can play here and there while at work.

Also, final note: the two newest nations to join are actually friends from another game. Talking about NationStates piqued their interests.

Cool. :D I'll get to it first thing in the morning.

I'll be watching.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics