WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United Nation of Nefrotos
The Liberty League contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Compassionate Citizens in The Liberty League
Exhaustive World Census tests involving kittens revealed the following nations to be the most compassionate.
As a region, The Liberty League is ranked 1,955th in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
|1.||The United Nation of Nefrotos||Democratic Socialists||“Fighting for peace is like f***ing for chastity.”|
|2.||The Dominion of Nautonnier||Corrupt Dictatorship||“No longer your average antagonist!”|
|3.||The Colony of Region Observers||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I'm just looking around. Don't mind me at all.”|
|4.||The Fortunate Federation of Flying Fish Fingers||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Fish fingers feel funny.”|
- : The Scattered Tribes of Bearon departed this region for Sollarria.
- : Embassy cancelled between Iura Pecunia et libertas and The Liberty League.
- : The Liberated States of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas ordered the closure of its embassy in The Liberty League.
- : Embassy established between The Campaigning Coalition and The Liberty League.
- : The Borderlands of Emeray of the region Rightmeow proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Scattered Tribes of Bearon arrived from Krumpelberg.
- : Embassy cancelled between Bunicken and The Liberty League.
- : The United Nation of Nefrotos agreed to construct embassies with The Campaigning Coalition.
- : The Panda Communes of Antifascist Pandas of the region Bunicken ordered the closure of its embassy in The Liberty League.
- : The People's Republic of Peoples Republic of James of the region The Campaigning Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
The Liberty League Regional Message Board
Same. Just started grad school.
damn thats rough
Not much I can do otherwise.
(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง
At least I still live. I'm also looking for a job near grad school so I can... not... be poor... :/
Final UWB Address:
Repaying that debt Nef. ;)
Oh crap, did I completely miss that? Gah...
And I really like the zombies...