WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United Nation of Nefrotos
Embassies: Bunicken, Anoir, The United World of Battlefronts, The Truly Holy Roman Union, The Illuminati, Crime Infested Region of South Detroit, Free State of Wisconsin, Iura Pecunia et libertas, Diplomatic Union, and Ozymandium.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in The Liberty League
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, The Liberty League is ranked 2,309th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Demonic Nation of Scythian||Father Knows Best State||“Even the Reaper fears my wrath.”|
|2.||The United Nation of Nefrotos||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Fighting for peace is like f***ing for chastity.”|
|3.||The Fortunate Federation of Flying Fish Fingers||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Fish fingers feel funny.”|
|4.||The Dominion of Nautonnier||Corrupt Dictatorship||“No longer your average antagonist!”|
|5.||The Colony of Region Observers||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I'm just looking around. Don't mind me at all.”|
- : The Republic of Ty dfg of the region Crime Infested Region of South Detroit cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Liberty League.
- : The Ozoi Always Wins of Vandoosa Elf of the region Crime Infested Region of South Detroit ordered the closure of its embassy in The Liberty League.
- : Embassy established between The Liberty League and Ozymandium.
- : The United Nation of Nefrotos agreed to construct embassies with Ozymandium.
- : The Imperium Popularis of Baron Von William of the region Ozymandium proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Nation of Nefrotos instituted Keycode Zombie Border Control.
- : Bondopolis ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between The Liberty League and Diplomatic Union.
- : The United Nation of Nefrotos agreed to construct embassies with Diplomatic Union.
- : The Republic of Diplomatic Negotiations of the region Diplomatic Union proposed constructing embassies.
The Liberty League Regional Message Board
You know, even being here as long as I have, I didn't know half of those questions... I didn't take it knowing that I would be clueless through half of it. Even with my age...
Hey Nef how are things going?
Not bad. Yourself?
I was feeling a little down but I'm better now.
Just a question. Have you ever watched anime?
On occasion. I do have a brother with probably months worth of anime in his home.
What sort of stuff have you watched?
Mostly what he had when were still in the same house (Ranma 1/2, Tenchi Muyo, Hand Maid May, S.E. Lain, things like that and much more) plus a few random ones off of Netflix (Sekirei, SAO, Black Butler, and Attack on Titan).
Bondopolis? Are you who I think you are? If so...
Hey! How goes, man? Long time no see!
Anyone ready for zombies? I think zombies come out soon. If they do, I'm going to have to go Pokemon on them and "Gotta Cure 'em All!" on their corpses.
Dang it... Sucks that I had to work the zombie apocalypse. Was busy both Friday and Saturday. T.T