WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Jingdood (elected 2 years 3 days ago)
Founder: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in The Lexicon
As a region, The Lexicon is ranked 16,868th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Jingoistic States of Alf Garnett||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You silly moo!”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Complete Dominance||Corporate Police State||“Do as you are told, or die!”|
|3.||The Holy Termite Infestation of The Beard of Balin||Anarchy||“Who dares? I think I do!”|
|4.||The Spicy Land of Zinger Burger||Corporate Police State||“Delicious!”|
|5.||The Empire of The Evil Sutekh||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Your evil is my good!”|
|6.||The United States of Sgt Ernie Bilko||Capitalist Paradise||“Platoon... At the double!”|
|7.||The Wilkshire Colony of Captain Mainwaring||Moralistic Democracy||“You stupid boy!”|
|8.||The Federation of Failed Politicians||Capitalist Paradise||“I didn't get elected but I made a ton of cash”|
|9.||The Inquisitorial Conclave of BRU MkI||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Vigila Oculos Imperatoris”|
|10.||The Kingdom of Major Cadman||Right-wing Utopia||“Gad!”|
- 6 hours ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- 6 days ago: The Jingoistic States of Alf Garnett arrived from Osiris.
- 7 days ago: The Jingoistic States of Alf Garnett ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The United States of Don Birnam arrived from Balder.
- 10 days ago: The United States of Don Birnam ceased to exist.
- 14 days ago: The Kingdom of Major Cadman arrived from Lazarus.
- 15 days ago: The Holy Empire of Sweet Pandemonium arrived from Conflation.
- 18 days ago: The Inquisitorial Conclave of BRU MkI arrived from Pony Lands.
- 20 days ago: The Inquisitorial Conclave of BRU MkI departed this region for Warhammer 40000.
The Lexicon Regional Message Board
No moos is good moos.
Beinirham: Today I graduated with my Bachelors of Arts in Business Administration: Operations Management.
Now is it into the workforce, or on to a higher degree?
Back soon Lexicans.
Into the workforce hopefully, I've got a 2nd round interview today and another tomorrow. From what I understand MBAs are better sought after 3-5 years of experience, because it helps to have done actual work to apply more theory to, one's company might pay for it, and employers will expect the experience.
They're always hiring roadside marketing associates for Uline! Bring your own sharpie...