WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Jingdood (elected 2 days 20 hours ago)
Founder: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in The Lexicon
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, The Lexicon is ranked 4,029th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Republic of Wilkshire||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Everyone for everyone else”|
|2.||The Republic of Jingdood||Democratic Socialists||“The only emperor is the emperor of ice cream.”|
|3.||The United States of Algorewon||New York Times Democracy||“Let every vote be counted fairly”|
|4.||The Wilkshire Colony of Men of Harlech||New York Times Democracy||“Men of Harlech, march to glory!”|
|5.||The Federation of Failed Politicians||Capitalist Paradise||“I didn't get elected but I made a ton of cash”|
|6.||The Confederated Herds of Armed COWS||Father Knows Best State||“We will run FREE with the buffalo or DIE!”|
|7.||The Colony of The Holy Green Hippos||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ask us about our gullibilty.”|
|8.||The Republic of Glen-burn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“What's In It For Us?”|
|9.||The 2publica of 2PidMouse||Democratic Socialists||“Toasters don't toast toast, toast toasts toast.”|
|10.||The Republic of The Lexicon Founder||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Founder of the greatest region in NationStates!”|
- 20 hours ago: Mr trebus ceased to exist.
- 1 day 22 hours ago: The Wilkshire Colony of Men of Harlech arrived from Balder.
- 2 days ago: The Incorporated States of The CCC BHF Society arrived from Osiris.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- 2 days 20 hours ago: The Republic of Jingdood replaced The Broadway Bombshell of Rachel Berry as WA Delegate.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder tagged the region "Offsite Forums".
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder tagged the region "Independent".
- 3 days ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 3 days ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder cancelled the closure of embassies between The Lexicon and Warhammer 40000.
- 3 days ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder cancelled the closure of embassies between The Lexicon and The Illuminati.
The Lexicon Regional Message Board
All fixed now!
Uh, also, what happened while I was gone? did we get raided?
Yes, Black Riders... I sent them very swiftly on their way!
10 Q. :)
Wait.. what? I had no idea. Good catch.
They were in charge very briefly but with an active founder it's not hard to boot them all out!
They were bound to come for the sexiest region at some point. If they linger we can call it 'recruiting'.
Haha. Well, no harm no foul, except that they broke my 2+ years record of being the WA rep.
Ah... But looking at the other side of the coin, Jing - I believe this is now your 3rd term as delegate! :-)
Haha-that's a good point!
Plus the WFE looks even better now than before the raid.