WA Delegate: The Republic of Jingdood (elected 1 year 316 days ago)
Founder: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder
Infection Rate: 91.7% (76.73 billion infected, 6.95 billion survivors)
Infection Status: 43.3 Extremely Contagious
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in The Lexicon
As a region, The Lexicon is ranked 16,184th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Jingoistic States of Alf Garnett||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You silly moo!”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Complete Dominance||Corporate Police State||“Do as you are told, or die!”|
|3.||The Spicy Land of Zinger Burger||Corporate Police State||“Delicious!”|
|4.||The Holy Termite Infestation of The Beard of Balin||Anarchy||“Who dares? I think I do!”|
|5.||The Empire of The Evil Sutekh||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Your evil is my good!”|
|6.||The United States of Sgt Ernie Bilko||Capitalist Paradise||“Platoon... At the double!”|
|7.||The Wilkshire Colony of Captain Mainwaring||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You stupid boy!”|
|8.||The Federation of Failed Politicians||Capitalist Paradise||“I didn't get elected but I made a ton of cash”|
|9.||The Inquisitorial Conclave of BRU MkI||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Vigila Oculos Imperatoris”|
|10.||The Empire of Sgt Major Williams||Father Knows Best State||“You are a load of poofs!”|
- 18 hours ago: The Kingdom of Durrandon arrived from Hogwarts.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder allowed WA Delegate access to Regional Control.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- 10 days ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- 13 days ago: The Disputed Territories of The Wonderful World of Mr Man of the region Crime Infested Region of South Detroit proposed constructing embassies.
- 13 days ago: The Holy Doggy Red Flobbyduck of IMAHOBOs Spy State arrived from Citizens Region of the Kiwis Empire.
- 14 days ago: The Empire of Suvyn departed this region for United Kush States.
- 14 days ago: The Empire of Suvyn arrived from The Pacific.
- 14 days ago: The Union Territories of Yudesagau departed this region for The East Pacific.
The Lexicon Regional Message Board
I'm leaning towards military, because that is what this nation is better suited for, although I have implemented the cure option with this nation before.
There may be some consideration as to the aptitudes of those nations who take part in cleansing the region. It would seem that nations with higher defense budgets or who are primitive may be better suited for a military solution, while those with higher education and healthcare budgets might be better equipped for finding a cure, and those with a close balance or neither could probably go either way.
Dust off, nuke them from orbit.
*shrugs* It's the only way to be sure. :)
Unleash the dancing cabbage!
U have to say, I'm very excited for this apocalypse. My first one!
Long Live The Lexicon!
Aye, nothing's gonna stop us! Although, with the likes of Wilks and Welsh Corgis, I'd say that's an understatement to call the Lexicon long lived.
"I shall not counsel you against fear of the daemon: the Emperor knows you have none. But even psycannon and daemonhammer cannot carry the day against such a foe, for what use is the bolter shell against disease, terror and madness? No, it is faith! Faith is our impenetrable shield and when faced with such belief the daemon becomes weak. Faith is our fiery sword and with it we burn out the diabolic cancer of Chaos wherever it is found."
— Attributed to Lord Inquisitor Hephaestos Grudd
Emperor protects! (A loaded flamer or chainsword never hurt either.)
ooops. Beefed it again.