WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Jingdood (elected 356 days ago)
Founder: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder
Embassies: Warhammer 40000.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Lexicon
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Lexicon is ranked 7,954th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Empire of The Evil Sutekh||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Your evil is my good!”|
|2.||The Golden Wood of Geissorhiza||Father Knows Best State||“I amar prestar aen”|
|3.||The Jingoistic States of Alf Garnett||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You silly moo!”|
|4.||The Wilkshire Colony of Captain Mainwaring||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You stupid boy!”|
|5.||The Spicy Land of Zinger Burger||Corporate Police State||“Delicious!”|
|6.||The Empire of Sgt Major Williams||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You are a load of poofs!”|
|7.||The 2publica of 2PidMouse||Democratic Socialists||“Toasters don't toast toast, toast toasts toast.”|
|8.||The Borderlands of The WH40k Universe||Father Knows Best State||“In the grim darkness of the future, there is only war.”|
|9.||The Dictatorship of Complete Dominance||Corporate Police State||“Do as you are told, or die!”|
|10.||The Unkempt Territories of Phylth||Father Knows Best State||“Don't look under the bed!”|
- 18 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Hotel Quebec and The Lexicon.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: The Borderlands of The WH40k Universe arrived from Grand Central.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The Borderlands of The WH40k Universe departed this region for Grand Central.
- 4 days ago: The Matriarchy of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel Quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in The Lexicon.
- 5 days ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- 8 days ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- 13 days ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- 16 days ago: The Empire of Sgt Major Williams arrived from Balder.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
The Lexicon Regional Message Board
Would that be bacon cheeseburger?
I missed the apocalypse. :( That's what I get when I ask the Four Horsemen for directions. :P
Welcome home Wilkshire!
Thanks The Golden Wood of Geissorhiza!
Now things should start getting a bit livelier.
Anyone watch the Dr. Who 50th anniversary last night?
Oh yes, I watched it... Was very good how they tied all the threads together
Welcome back The Republic of Wilkshire.
I must confess, despite being surrounded by references and enthusiasm for Dr. Who, I've somehow managed to have never seen a single episode. At least not that I recall, and it seems an experience that one wouldn't forget. I think the closest I've seen was the MacGyver episode with the faux Daleks. When I added watching Dr. Who to my to-do list about 2 years ago, I was just starting the Sharpe series and wanted to get through that before moving on to Dr. Who. Well, at some point last year I eventually did finish all the Sharpe episodes, but never transferred my attention to Dr. Who. Shall I just show myself the door now?
Never too late to start watching the Doctor! :-)