WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Jingdood (elected 1 year 310 days ago)
Founder: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in The Lexicon
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, The Lexicon is ranked 9,532nd in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Holy Termite Infestation of The Beard of Balin||Anarchy||“Who dares? I think I do!”|
|2.||The Colony of The Holy Green Hippos||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ask us about our gullibilty.”|
|3.||The Colony of Yellowstone River||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Every River Needs a Valley”|
|4.||The United States of Algorewon||New York Times Democracy||“Let every vote be counted fairly”|
|5.||The Republic of Wilkshire||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Everyone for everyone else”|
|6.||The Sultanate of Dr John Zoidberg||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hurray! People are paying attention to me!”|
|7.||The Republic of Glen-burn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“What's In It For Us?”|
|8.||The United States of Don Birnam||New York Times Democracy||“One's too many and a hundred's not enough!”|
|9.||The Hoarding Nation of Mr Trebus||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“I'm not going to take the rubbish out!”|
|10.||The Total Perspective Vortex of Chasmanthe||Compulsory Consumerist State||“When you gaze long into a chasm it also gazes into you”|
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- 8 days ago: The Disputed Territories of The Wonderful World of Mr Man of the region Crime Infested Region of South Detroit proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Holy Doggy Green house of IMAHOBOs Spy State arrived from Citizens Region of the Kiwis Empire.
- 8 days ago: The Empire of Suvyn departed this region for United Kush States.
- 8 days ago: The Empire of Suvyn arrived from The Pacific.
- 8 days ago: The Union Territories of Yudesagau departed this region for The East Pacific.
- 8 days ago: The Union Territories of Yudesagau arrived from The Coalition of Governments.
- 8 days ago: The United Kingdom of Tranzelore of the region Semper In Fide proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Dazed Fairy of Tinkerbell ceased to exist.
The Lexicon Regional Message Board
Don't worry - we're not a "booting out" region! :-)
So what's our stratagem gonna be for this years zombie event?
Get lots of tinned food in and hide under the stairs until it is all over!
Military. Will we be on lockdown?
Have we decided to cure, kill, or join the zombie hordes?
I say go for military myself, but cure would also work
Either option is fine for me. I would rather we're agreed on a strategy though. :shrug:
K. Lets do a vote, then. I vote military.