WA Delegate (non-executive): The Republic of Jingdood (elected 1 year 244 days ago)
Founder: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder
Embassies: The Illuminati.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Lexicon
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Lexicon is ranked 9,627th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Inquisitorial Conclave of BRU MkI||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Vigila Oculos Imperatoris”|
|2.||The Empire of The Evil Sutekh||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Your evil is my good!”|
|3.||The Queendom of Mephisbaator||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Thra'axfyl the Ambitious shall rise again!”|
|4.||The Jingoistic States of Alf Garnett||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You silly moo!”|
|5.||The Spicy Land of Zinger Burger||Corporate Police State||“Delicious!”|
|6.||The 2publica of 2PidMouse||Democratic Socialists||“Toasters don't toast toast, toast toasts toast.”|
|7.||The Empire of Sgt Major Williams||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You are a load of poofs!”|
|8.||The Wilkshire Colony of Captain Mainwaring||Iron Fist Consumerists||“You stupid boy!”|
|9.||The Dictatorship of Complete Dominance||Corporate Police State||“Do as you are told, or die!”|
|10.||The Unkempt Territories of Phylth||Father Knows Best State||“Don't look under the bed!”|
- 11 hours ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- 4 days ago: The Wilkshire Colony of Captain Mainwaring arrived from Balder.
- 4 days ago: The Empire of Sgt Major Williams arrived from Osiris.
- 5 days ago: The Empire of Sgt Major Williams ceased to exist.
- 5 days ago: The Wilkshire Colony of Captain Mainwaring ceased to exist.
- 6 days ago: The Sultanate of Dr John Zoidberg arrived from Lazarus.
- 6 days ago: The United States of Algorewon arrived from Balder.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of The Lexicon Founder updated the World Factbook entry.
- 7 days ago: The Empire of The First Master arrived from Osiris.
The Lexicon Regional Message Board
Beinirham is ranked 132nd in the world for Most Devout. Used to be 114th, but considering I respond to issues rather infrequently anymore, 132nd is not bad.
Welcome back Cathyy.
I blinked and I missed it. :-P
Happy 21st birthday to meeeeee, even if it's two days late.
Happy Belated Birthday, Jing!
Wow, I feel old now!
Congrats on becoming an adult :)
Happy Birthday Jing.
My 23rd is coming up here on the 21st.
Wilks, if you were acquainted with a dictionary editor, the entry for old would include your name.
I worked 78 hours this past week.
Not so much "old"... I think it's the entry for "ancient" that has my name attached to it these days!
Don't worry guys, as the lord and masters of our lands, every birthday is our 18th.
# 1 for least corrupt! YAY!