WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of The LI Founder
Embassies: The Sovereign Socialist States, Communist Beach, Confederation of Democratic Socialists, The great Eastern Soviet Union, CSSR, and 8 others.The Soviet Vanguard, Communist International League, Revolutionary Vietnam, Marxist Proletariat Union, The Union of Nations Against Fascism, North Korea, The Communist Party of NationStates, and United Peoples Front for Socialism.
The Left Interregional contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Conservative in The Left Interregional
Citizens in nations ranked highly tend to have greater restrictions placed on what they may do in their personal lives, whether via community values or government-imposed law.
As a region, The Left Interregional is ranked 13,734th in the world for Most Conservative.
|1.||The Republic of Korean Kimism||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Representing North Korea”|
|2.||The Republic of The LI Founder||Democratic Socialists||“UNITY”|
|3.||The People's Republic of The Revolutionary Vietnam ambassador||Democratic Socialists||“Revolutionary Vietnam”|
|4.||The LI Office of Ambassador of UPFS||Civil Rights Lovefest||“May Pan-Socialism Long Be Exalted!”|
- 22 days ago: The United Kingdom of New Emeryville of the region New Federation of England proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Democratic Azerbaijan of the region League of Great Communism proposed constructing embassies.
- 25 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Union of Triponoli and The Left Interregional.
- 43 days ago: The Protectorate of The Revolutionary Working Class departed this region for USSR.
- 43 days ago: The Protectorate of The Revolutionary Working Class arrived from The Communist Party of NationStates.
- 51 days ago: The United Socialist States of Trantus ceased to exist.
- 55 days ago: Bolshevikia of the region Stalinist Russia proposed constructing embassies.
- 59 days ago: The Nightmare Communism of Arggggh of the region Communists for Communist Communism proposed constructing embassies.
- 64 days ago: The Nomadic Peoples of CPPI Cuba departed this region for The Internationale.
- 66 days ago: The Democratic People's Republic of Juche Union of the region The Great North Korea proposed constructing embassies.
The Left Interregional Regional Message Board
North Korea had its second political purge yesterday.
Nations with less than "some" civil and political rights were ejected.
This is to ensure the revolutionary traditions of our region.
Maoism Third Worldism sadly has ceased to exist as a functioning region. It has been refounded for preservation but can no longer uphold membership to the L.I. as an inactive region.
Republican Spain has also become inactive.
Hello chaps. What have I missed in the world of freedom and justice for the workers?
Ambassador for the United People's Front for Socialism
I found this article very cool.
I'll read some of those works, I need to find one that interests me though, scifi isn't really my thing.
Today The Left Interregional is one year old!
Well done to all active participants. Hopefully the L.I. will have a long and prosperous future, to date this is the only incarnation of the Interregional to last 1 year +.
All comrade regions are expected to review the last years success and failures and think about how to approach the problem of keeping the inter-regional project current and relevant.
The political climate of Nationstates has changed in the last year and so too do we need to change. Modifications to the regions members and objectives are going to be a big part of the next few weeks conversations. The Communist Party of Nationstates is currently reviewing how to improve and expand the region and all comrade member regions are encouraged to do the same.
Only with the militant attitude of unity amongst the political left can we keep this project important and moving forward.
Thank you to all involved
hey all, i am from the CPPI and i feel we share similar goals, so if i can help you achieve your goals, i grow closer to achieving mine
peace and love <CPPI Tibet>