WA Delegate: None.
The Land of Vegetables contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Healthiest Citizens in The Land of Vegetables
A measure of the general health of citizens in each nation.
As a region, The Land of Vegetables is ranked 9,864th in the world for Healthiest Citizens.
|1.||The Salad Days of Clarissa Carrot||Left-Leaning College State||“An onion can make you cry”|
|2.||The Deliciousness of Peach Ice Cream||Left-wing Utopia||“National Peach Ice Cream Day is May 19th!”|
|3.||The Yellow of Angel Terreste||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Raki☆Suta”|
|4.||The Happy go lucky veggies of Garden Rocket||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The more I see the less I know”|
- 18 days ago: The Chocolate Yummyness of Absolutely Sweet Marie departed this region for 10000 Islands.
- 45 days ago: The Yellow of Angel Terreste arrived from Yggdrasil.
- 48 days ago: The Yellow of Angel Terreste departed this region for Yggdrasil.
- 48 days ago: The Yellow of Angel Terreste arrived from Balder.
- 53 days ago: The Happy go lucky veggies of Garden Rocket arrived from Balder.
- 57 days ago: Regional Founder The Happy go lucky veggies of Garden Rocket ceased to exist.
- 82 days ago: The Community of Waunakee ceased to exist.
- 128 days ago: The Chocolate Yummyness of Absolutely Sweet Marie arrived from 10000 Islands.
- 128 days ago: The Salad Days of Clarissa Carrot arrived from 10000 Islands.
- 129 days ago: The onions are difficult departed this region for Yggdrasil.
The Land of Vegetables Regional Message Board
I think chocolate pie is great. Carrot cake, on the other hand, is murder!
Of Course it is. I am appalled that anyone would even want to make our lovely carrots into a cake. That's sounds horrible. simply horrible.
Thank you for your support! :)
I still think that chocolate counts as a vegetable.
Is it spring yet? I want to grow!
Oops!! Sorry about that! I didn't mean to expire right before spring!!
You scared us! We held a funeral and everything. Clarissa gave a great eulogy.
Let's see, it began, "How, you may ask, might we send veggies to the moon? The answer, of course is..."
I selected one wrong option in an issue and now my political freedoms has gone to hell. =(
Oh my goodness! That's terrible. I love how my eulogy started, maybe next time I'll stick around long enough to hear the end. :P