WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Garden rocket
The Land of Vegetables contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in The Land of Vegetables
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, The Land of Vegetables is ranked 8,923rd in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Dominion of Archibald Asparagus||Democratic Socialists||“So stop being so silly!!”|
|2.||The Deliciousness of Peach Ice Cream||Left-wing Utopia||“National Peach Ice Cream Day is May 19ᵗʰ!”|
- 72 days ago: Regional Founder The Happy go lucky veggies of Garden Rocket ceased to exist.
- 126 days ago: Sinal ornit of the region The Fine Line Between Dream and Reality proposed constructing embassies.
- 130 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 162 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 174 days ago: The Kingdom of Mr Orthodoxy of the region Orthodoxy proposed constructing embassies.
- 206 days ago: Garden rocket password-protected the region.
- 206 days ago: Garden rocket established the region's flag.
- 206 days ago: Garden rocket updated the World Factbook entry.
- 206 days ago: Garden rocket withdrew a request for regional embassies with The Black Riders.
- 207 days ago: The Classic Skirmishes of Battlefield 1942 lost WA Delegate status.
The Land of Vegetables Regional Message Board
I selected one wrong option in an issue and now my political freedoms has gone to hell. =(
Oh my goodness! That's terrible. I love how my eulogy started, maybe next time I'll stick around long enough to hear the end. :P
Welcome back again. :)
Thanks! Its interesting disappearing, it feels like a long winter nap. ;)
You guys were raided? I wish I had known so I could have helped.
I'm glad you're all well again. :)
Thank you Alyekra! Its my fault really, I shouldn't have let myself expire to leave my beautiful region unprotected. But we are all better now. :-)
And we are lucky to have a founder who comes back so quickly when trouble strikes. :)
Thank you!! :)
I'm so sad that Clarissa CTE'd. She was the biggest advocate against Salad Eating. She was a wonderful Carrot and will be greatly missed. Salad is murder was her favorite thing to say. I'll that little Orange Carrot.
Merry Christmas, The Land of Vegetables!