WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Garden rocket
The Land of Vegetables contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in The Land of Vegetables
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, The Land of Vegetables is ranked 9,098th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Dominion of Archibald Asparagus||Democratic Socialists||“So stop being so silly!!”|
|2.||The Deliciousness of Peach Ice Cream||Left-wing Utopia||“National Peach Ice Cream Day is May 19ᵗʰ!”|
- 36 days ago: Regional Founder The Happy go lucky veggies of Garden Rocket ceased to exist.
- 91 days ago: Sinal ornit of the region The Fine Line Between Dream and Reality proposed constructing embassies.
- 95 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 126 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 139 days ago: The Kingdom of Mr Orthodoxy of the region Orthodoxy proposed constructing embassies.
- 171 days ago: Garden rocket password-protected the region.
- 171 days ago: Garden rocket established the region's flag.
- 171 days ago: Garden rocket updated the World Factbook entry.
- 171 days ago: Garden rocket withdrew a request for regional embassies with The Black Riders.
- 171 days ago: The Classic Skirmishes of Battlefield 1942 lost WA Delegate status.
The Land of Vegetables Regional Message Board
I selected one wrong option in an issue and now my political freedoms has gone to hell. =(
Oh my goodness! That's terrible. I love how my eulogy started, maybe next time I'll stick around long enough to hear the end. :P
Welcome back again. :)
Thanks! Its interesting disappearing, it feels like a long winter nap. ;)
You guys were raided? I wish I had known so I could have helped.
I'm glad you're all well again. :)
Thank you Alyekra! Its my fault really, I shouldn't have let myself expire to leave my beautiful region unprotected. But we are all better now. :-)
And we are lucky to have a founder who comes back so quickly when trouble strikes. :)
Thank you!! :)
I'm so sad that Clarissa CTE'd. She was the biggest advocate against Salad Eating. She was a wonderful Carrot and will be greatly missed. Salad is murder was her favorite thing to say. I'll that little Orange Carrot.
Merry Christmas, The Land of Vegetables!