WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Garden rocket
Infection Rate: 99.8% (6.22 billion infected, 11 million survivors)
Infection Status: 49.4 Catastrophic
The Land of Vegetables contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in The Land of Vegetables
As a region, The Land of Vegetables is ranked 8,591st in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Deliciousness of Peach Ice Cream||Left-wing Utopia||“National Peach Ice Cream Day is May 19ᵗʰ!”|
|2.||The Dominion of Archibald Asparagus||Democratic Socialists||“So stop being so silly!!”|
- 23 days ago: The Dominion of Archibald Asparagus arrived from Lazarus.
- 27 days ago: The Dominion of Archibald Asparagus ceased to exist.
- 131 days ago: Regional Founder The Happy go lucky veggies of Garden Rocket ceased to exist.
- 185 days ago: Sinal ornit of the region The fine line between dream and reality proposed constructing embassies.
- 189 days ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The remnants of the mian empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 221 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 234 days ago: The Kingdom of Mr Orthodoxy of the region Orthodoxy proposed constructing embassies.
- 265 days ago: Garden rocket password-protected the region.
- 265 days ago: Garden rocket established the region's flag.
- 265 days ago: Garden rocket updated the World Factbook entry.
The Land of Vegetables Regional Message Board
I selected one wrong option in an issue and now my political freedoms has gone to hell. =(
Oh my goodness! That's terrible. I love how my eulogy started, maybe next time I'll stick around long enough to hear the end. :P
Welcome back again. :)
Thanks! Its interesting disappearing, it feels like a long winter nap. ;)
You guys were raided? I wish I had known so I could have helped.
I'm glad you're all well again. :)
Thank you Alyekra! Its my fault really, I shouldn't have let myself expire to leave my beautiful region unprotected. But we are all better now. :-)
And we are lucky to have a founder who comes back so quickly when trouble strikes. :)
Thank you!! :)
I'm so sad that Clarissa CTE'd. She was the biggest advocate against Salad Eating. She was a wonderful Carrot and will be greatly missed. Salad is murder was her favorite thing to say. I'll that little Orange Carrot.
Merry Christmas, The Land of Vegetables!