WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Garden rocket
The Land of Vegetables is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in The Land of Vegetables
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, The Land of Vegetables is ranked 15,366th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Deliciousness of Peach Ice Cream||Left-wing Utopia||“National Peach Ice Cream Day is May 19ᵗʰ!”|
- 20 days ago: Holybell ceased to exist.
- 73 days ago: Holybell arrived from The Realm of Yggdrasil.
- 88 days ago: The Dominion of Archibald Asparagus ceased to exist.
- 117 days ago: Archibald asparagus arrived from Lazarus.
- 121 days ago: The Dominion of Archibald Asparagus ceased to exist.
- 224 days ago: Regional Founder The Happy go lucky veggies of Garden Rocket ceased to exist.
- 279 days ago: Sinal ornit of the region The fine line between dream and reality proposed constructing embassies.
- 283 days ago: Terra divinia of the region The remnants of the mian empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 315 days ago: The Badlands Beyond The Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 327 days ago: The Kingdom of Mr Orthodoxy of the region Orthodoxy proposed constructing embassies.
The Land of Vegetables Regional Message Board
I selected one wrong option in an issue and now my political freedoms has gone to hell. =(
Oh my goodness! That's terrible. I love how my eulogy started, maybe next time I'll stick around long enough to hear the end. :P
Welcome back again. :)
Thanks! Its interesting disappearing, it feels like a long winter nap. ;)
You guys were raided? I wish I had known so I could have helped.
I'm glad you're all well again. :)
Thank you Alyekra! Its my fault really, I shouldn't have let myself expire to leave my beautiful region unprotected. But we are all better now. :-)
And we are lucky to have a founder who comes back so quickly when trouble strikes. :)
Thank you!! :)
I'm so sad that Clarissa CTE'd. She was the biggest advocate against Salad Eating. She was a wonderful Carrot and will be greatly missed. Salad is murder was her favorite thing to say. I'll that little Orange Carrot.
Merry Christmas, The Land of Vegetables!