WA Delegate: None.
The Land of Nearly Enough is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in The Land of Nearly Enough
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, The Land of Nearly Enough is ranked 17,206th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Reality TV Show of Scownyland||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“What you know you don't know CAN hurt you”|
- 23 days ago: The Republic of Oppresionismists tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 59 days ago: The Republic of Gambaria of the region IndependentRegionOFNauru proposed constructing embassies.
- 343 days ago: Greater german peoples of the region Der nordliche verband proposed constructing embassies.
- 343 days ago: The Kingdom of Chris20 of the region Money land proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 23 days ago: Ridalja of the region South riddle withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 1 year 24 days ago: Ridalja of the region South riddle proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 45 days ago: The ethical of the region Ethicalism proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 95 days ago: Marsistan of the region Nations for the Advancement of Science proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 219 days ago: Preston crown of the region Northern Democratic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 year 254 days ago: The Freethinking Reasonableness of Viinborg of the region Hotel quebec proposed constructing embassies.
The Land of Nearly Enough Regional Message Board
yeah! dammit! I feel power starved
Meh keep it, it's only annoying lauren :P
ah you jizzcock
i re-endorsed you., but I've still got hensby's endorsement. take it up with him
Someone has been watching Peep Show ;)
Damn you all and your petty power struggles!
i like scowny's UN catergory "civil rights lovefest" lol
And then there were three........
And then there were two........
And then there was one........