WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in The Kodiak Republic
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, The Kodiak Republic is ranked 773rd in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Zombie Nation of Wopruthien||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“carpe Diem”|
|2.||The Holy Blue Zombie People of Rykkland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Thy Byst Lytter ys thy Y. ”|
|3.||The Kodiak Republic of The Kodiak Republic||Anarchy||“Once more unto the breach!”|
|4.||The United Socialist States of The Fancy Hats||Capitalist Paradise||“A Man Is A Hat”|
|5.||The Floating Empire of Buckle_Swashers||Father Knows Best State||“Blow tha Man Down Matey!”|
|6.||The Republic of Somalihaiti||Psychotic Dictatorship||“AK-47 will defend your life and your family”|
|7.||The Top dog of Falllynne||Authoritarian Democracy||“bye”|
|8.||The Constitutional Monarchy of Chulalongkorn||Democratic Socialists||“Can be found on TKR's forum”|
|9.||The Holy St Jezebel Cloister of Armed Nuns||Corporate Police State||“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione”|
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Chulalongkorn arrived from Lazarus.
- : The United Socialist States of The Fancy Hats arrived from Osiris.
- : The Top dog of Falllynne arrived from Balder.
- : The Top dog of Falllynne ceased to exist.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Chulalongkorn ceased to exist.
- : The Top dog of Falllynne arrived from Osiris.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Chulalongkorn arrived from Osiris.
- : The Republic of Somalihaiti arrived from Balder.
- : The Republic of Somalihaiti ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of Maxin departed this region for Auralia.
The Kodiak Republic Regional Message Board
Speaking of Baseball season, today I saw I a car drive by on the highway with a Virginia license plate, but it still had a Red Sox sticker on it. Warmed my heart, it did :)
For others, it is red socks stuffed with presents. :P O:)
That hurts my heart
Down to five. :(
I CTE'd >_< Back now. Working and studying (distance learning) at the same time hits hard. I am flirting with the idea of finding a part-time job so I can concentrate on getting my degree faster.
I know the feeling, Chula. I'm desperately trying to finish my MBA. but events keep conspiring :(
Wow, its become very doom a gloom over here
I accidentally let my nation CTE'd :( Sowwy
*hugs* You're forgiven, Chula. :D