WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in The Kodiak Republic
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, The Kodiak Republic is ranked 2,302nd in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The Zombie Nation of Wopruthien||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“carpe Diem”|
|2.||The Kodiak Republic of The Kodiak Republic||Anarchy||“Once more unto the breach!”|
|3.||The Floating Empire of Buckle_Swashers||Father Knows Best State||“Blow tha Man Down Matey!”|
|4.||The Republic of Somalihaiti||Psychotic Dictatorship||“AK-47 will defend your life and your family”|
|5.||The Holy St Jezebel Cloister of Armed Nuns||Corporate Police State||“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione”|
- 26 days ago: The Holy Blue Zombie People of Rykkland ceased to exist.
- 29 days ago: Lewri of the region New borderlands proposed constructing embassies.
- 29 days ago: Lewri departed this region for New borderlands.
- 30 days ago: Lewri arrived from Balder.
- 37 days ago: The Republic of Still Ever-Wandering Soul departed this region for The United Nations of Chester.
- 37 days ago: Rsoperta departed this region for Democratic Socialist Utopia.
- 37 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Ww killbot 40 departed this region for Democratic Socialist Utopia.
- 37 days ago: The Republic of Still Ever-Wandering Soul arrived from Nugut.
- 37 days ago: The Rogue Nation of Ww killbot 40 arrived from Nugut.
- 37 days ago: Rsoperta arrived from Nugut.
The Kodiak Republic Regional Message Board
It never emailed me either, Rykk.
Did you guys have "Email me warnings of impending apocalypses" enabled on your nation's settings page? If you did, you should have been notified.
I did, with the correct address as well.
Here I am!
hey how are you guys doing?
What has happened to this once vibrant community? It's sad to see it in its current state. :(
It died. Very sad to see the death of it, was such a close community that really did go deeper than Nationstates. But I can't see any revival for it now. We've all grown up and moved on.
That is sad indeed. :'(
It is. I will probably leave soon and move in a puppet.