WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in The Kodiak Republic
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, The Kodiak Republic is ranked 16,029th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Holy St Jezebel Cloister of Armed Nuns||Corporate Police State||“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta superstitione”|
|2.||The Kodiak Republic of The Kodiak Republic||Anarchy||“Once more unto the breach!”|
|3.||The Floating Empire of Buckle_Swashers||Father Knows Best State||“Blow tha Man Down Matey!”|
|4.||The Holy Blue Zombie People of Rykkland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Thy Byst Lytter ys thy Y. ”|
|5.||The Zombie Nation of Wopruthien||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“carpe Diem”|
- 5 days ago: Somalihaiti ceased to exist.
- 11 days ago: The People's Republic of Maxin departed this region for Auralia.
- 14 days ago: Chulalongkorn ceased to exist.
- 23 days ago: The People's Republic of Maxin arrived from Balder.
- 33 days ago: Somalihaiti arrived from Balder.
- 46 days ago: The fancy hats ceased to exist.
- 51 days ago: Mengtian ceased to exist.
- 51 days ago: Martang ceased to exist.
- 51 days ago: Etheltreow ceased to exist.
- 58 days ago: The Floating Empire of Buckle_Swashers arrived from Lazarus.
The Kodiak Republic Regional Message Board
The start of baseball season
YAY! Number two outta 12 nations
yay number 12.
Yup Chula, yup
Speaking of Baseball season, today I saw I a car drive by on the highway with a Virginia license plate, but it still had a Red Sox sticker on it. Warmed my heart, it did :)
For others, it is red socks stuffed with presents. :P O:)
That hurts my heart
Down to five. :(