WA Delegate (non-executive): The Indestructible Black Knights of Akeroyd (elected 6 years 56 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in The Kingdom of Sparta
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, The Kingdom of Sparta is ranked 2,479th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Kingdom of New Kaden||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Duty, Honor, Country ”|
|2.||The Holy Fire Empire of Elizabeth Morzan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Tell the ones you love everything and anything you feel”|
|3.||The Indestructible Black Knights of Akeroyd||Father Knows Best State||“Blood Of My Blood”|
|4.||The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Your Devestation Is My Salvation”|
|5.||The Won't You Break Free of Hillsong United||Corporate Bordello||“Get up and dance.”|
|6.||The Marvelous Madcap Mojo of A Lazy Braindead Bozo||Moralistic Democracy||“There is more to a head than just brains.”|
- 51 days ago: Original feroxian ceased to exist.
- 54 days ago: The Holy Fire Empire of Elizabeth Morzan arrived from The Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 54 days ago: The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian changed the regional password.
- 56 days ago: The Holy Fire Empire of Elizabeth Morzan tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 66 days ago: The Royal Republic of Attlantes of the region The Immortals proposed constructing embassies.
- 80 days ago: Original feroxian arrived from The East Pacific.
- 91 days ago: Babushka bztrool of the region New age resilience proposed constructing embassies.
- 108 days ago: United ohio and nky ceased to exist.
- 159 days ago: The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian changed the regional password.
- 169 days ago: Praying mantiss of the region Dragon knights proposed constructing embassies.
The Kingdom of Sparta Regional Message Board
Silent kids always mean trouble.
I just got a Zombie attack Easter egg...how...err...appropriate.
there is always trouble here ;p
It came to absolutely nothing, though, by the smell of it, I doubt that I shall crack it open.
Kids? How are we kids? We're all ancient here now. :P
I think he means our physical beings since I'm 25, Elizabeth turns 26 next month and your 23
(Don't tell ALBB he's old) :o
To me, you are kids.
I meant our nations, to be honest, but yeah, I guess we're still "kids" ;P
To me, your nations are youngsters too.
But your messages on the message board are ancient.