WA Delegate (non-executive): The Indestructible Black Knights of Akeroyd (elected 6 years 30 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in The Kingdom of Sparta
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, The Kingdom of Sparta is ranked 960th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Kingdom of New Kaden||Capitalist Paradise||“Duty, Honor, Country ”|
|2.||The Indestructible Black Knights of Akeroyd||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Blood Of My Blood”|
|3.||The Holy Fire Empire of Elizabeth Morzan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Tell the ones you love everything and anything you feel”|
|4.||The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Your Devestation Is My Salvation”|
|5.||The Marvelous Madcap Mojo of A Lazy Braindead Bozo||Moralistic Democracy||“There is more to a head than just brains.”|
|6.||The Won't You Break Free of Hillsong United||Corporate Bordello||“Get up and dance.”|
- 25 days ago: Original feroxian ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: The Holy Fire Empire of Elizabeth Morzan arrived from The Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 28 days ago: The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian changed the regional password.
- 30 days ago: The Holy Fire Empire of Elizabeth Morzan tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 40 days ago: The Royal Republic of Attlantes of the region The Immortals proposed constructing embassies.
- 54 days ago: Original feroxian arrived from The East Pacific.
- 65 days ago: The Holy Empire of Babushka Bztrool of the region New age resilience proposed constructing embassies.
- 82 days ago: United ohio and nky ceased to exist.
- 133 days ago: The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian changed the regional password.
- 143 days ago: Praying mantiss of the region Dragon knights proposed constructing embassies.
The Kingdom of Sparta Regional Message Board
My son's birthday was also on the 28th.
And congratulations to Akeroyd for making it to 6 years as delegate. You have now lasted longer in this job than many US congressmen :)
And even though I literally do nothing its still probably more than what they do :P
I still believe!
I believe we are getting a little too quiet here lately. It only means trouble.
You're not wrong about it being quiet, but I don't see where the trouble is yet.
Silent kids always mean trouble.