WA Delegate (non-executive): The Indestructible Black Knights of Akeroyd (elected 5 years 10 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in The Kingdom of Sparta
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, The Kingdom of Sparta is ranked 1,195th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Indestructible Black Knights of Akeroyd||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Death Before Dishonor”|
|2.||The Secret Society of Steph Hate||Father Knows Best State||“SHS for life”|
|3.||The Totally Alive Federation of United Ohio and NKY||Capitalist Paradise||“United We Stand”|
|4.||The Marvelous Madcap Mojo of A Lazy Braindead Bozo||Moralistic Democracy||“There is more to a head than just brains.”|
|5.||The Supreme Confederacy of Z4FT||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Come at me bro”|
|6.||The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Your Devestation Is My Salvation”|
|7.||The Won't You Break Free of Hillsong United||Corporate Bordello||“HE GAVE IT ALL FOR LOVE!!!”|
|8.||The Kingdom of New Kaden||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Duty, Honor, Country ”|
- 5 days ago: The Kingdom of New Kaden arrived from Osiris.
- 11 days ago: The Kingdom of The brave 300 of the region Ancient sparta proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Community of Simon City departed this region for Region of Intersellar Politics.
- 13 days ago: The Jingoistic States of The BaRen departed this region for Capital Wasteland.
- 19 days ago: The Community of Simon City arrived from The West Pacific.
- 71 days ago: The Secret Society of Steph Hate arrived from Osiris.
- 74 days ago: The Jingoistic States of The BaRen arrived from Psychotic Dictatorships.
- 75 days ago: The Supreme Confederacy of Z4FT arrived from Lazarus.
- 80 days ago: The People's Republic of Defiantists ceased to exist.
The Kingdom of Sparta Regional Message Board
Congrats! 5 years as delegate, that's awesome.
It sounds less impressive when one calls it a twentieth of a century, or one two hundredth of a millenium. That makes one feel very young indeed.
Wow didn't realize I'd been gone two years... but glad to be back
Welcome back. Now let's see you stay active for at least two years.
Evidently, about the same as almost all the members of this region.
Made it to 5 years... wow. I think only a handful of regions have ever had a delegate for that long.
Only a handful of regions actually exist for 5 years.
Plenty of regions have existed for as long as we have- they aren't necessarily in the top 100 for size, but they're out there and they're still reasonably active.
That's true, but survival depends on getting adequate numbers in the beginning - something quite difficult. I would say a majority of regions die within the first year of existence.