WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in The Kingdom of Sparta
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, The Kingdom of Sparta is ranked 6,350th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The Marvelous Madcap Mojo of A Lazy Braindead Bozo||Moralistic Democracy||“There is more to a head than just brains.”|
|2.||The Won't You Break Free of Hillsong United||Corporate Bordello||“Get up and dance.”|
|3.||The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Your Devestation Is My Salvation”|
|4.||The Holy Fire Empire of Elizabeth Morzan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Tell the ones you love everything and anything you feel”|
|5.||The Indestructible Black Knights of Akeroyd||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Blood Of My Blood”|
- : The Republic of Australia and New Zealand alliance of the region Enclave Empire withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Republic of Australia and New Zealand alliance of the region Enclave Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Majestic Katherinean Empire of Holy Eucharist of the region USSSO Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Commonwealth of Ivainia of the region The Enclave Conglomerate proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Eternal Silence proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Great Almighty Holy Empire of The Democratic Empire of Dirt of the region The Dirt Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian removed regional password protection.
- : The Indestructible Black Knights of Akeroyd lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Empire of Rahulistan of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations proposed constructing embassies.
The Kingdom of Sparta Regional Message Board
I'm about the same as always. Yes it is sad, but I doubt the French, even now will change their attitudes about their burgeoning Muslim radical population. They'll probably blame the Jews again, like the last time.
Paris sucked. Lots of legislation going up around the world for this kind of thing and bugger all of it to be effective.
I was focusing on The Pacific for the zombie stuff. Thought I'd set myself a challenge and see if I could make a difference there.
So far, it seems to me that there is a lot of talk, but little news is actually being given. Things are not being reported by the French government. They are hiding stuff they don't want the world to know. Meanwhile to show our solidarity with the French, Obama has opened our country to thousands of these so-called refugees from Syria without real investigation as to who they really are. I guess the best way to feel the French's pain is to repeat it here.
Eh, the vast, vast majority of those refugees are going to be legit, and only one of the terrorists in that attack was one of them. Trying to get someone in as a refugee is a hilariously inefficient and unreliable way to insert someone- they might drown, they might be stuck in the Balkans for months and months, they might wind up in an internment camp in Germany for years, and there's every chance they might just be sent back, or arrested. ISIS has the money for plane tickets and fake passports and all that fancy stuff, and I've no doubt they'll use it.
Did you hear what Putin said?
I quote (to the best of my ability due to a lack of Russian and a so-so memory):
"As a Christian, it is not my place to decide whether they (ISIS members) shall go to Heaven or Hell. But as President(of Russia)it is my duty to see that they get there as fast as possible."
It was actually It's not my job to forgive, it's my job to arrange the meeting. Bastard quoted the U.S. Marines
But with that said he's doing a better job handling ISIS than our president.
And now possibly Turkey..
It shall blow over. Right now it's propping up oil revenues for the Russians: no small change for three lives...what?