WA Delegate (non-executive): The Indestructible Black Knights of Akeroyd (elected 5 years 205 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector in The Kingdom of Sparta
As a region, The Kingdom of Sparta is ranked 466th in the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Marvelous Madcap Mojo of A Lazy Braindead Bozo||Moralistic Democracy||“There is more to a head than just brains.”|
|2.||The Kingdom of New Kaden||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Duty, Honor, Country ”|
|3.||The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Your Devestation Is My Salvation”|
|4.||The Indestructible Black Knights of Akeroyd||Iron Fist Consumerists||“What Doesn't Bend Must Break”|
|5.||The Totally Alive Federation of United Ohio and NKY||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Sometimes here, sometimes not”|
|6.||The Won't You Break Free of Hillsong United||Corporate Bordello||“HE GAVE IT ALL FOR LOVE!!!”|
- 13 days ago: The Intergalactic Dominion of The United Sovereignty of Moyeria of the region The Cosmos proposed constructing embassies.
- 90 days ago: The Secret Society of Steph Hate ceased to exist.
- 92 days ago: The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian password-protected the region.
- 93 days ago: Embassy established between The Kingdom of Sparta and Kingdom of Ireland.
- 96 days ago: The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian granted posting privileges on the The Kingdom of Sparta Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- 96 days ago: The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian agreed to construct embassies with Kingdom of Ireland.
- 100 days ago: The Founder Empire of Tir Eogain of the region Kingdom of Ireland proposed constructing embassies.
- 114 days ago: A turtle named dan 103 departed this region for Sparta.
- 114 days ago: A turtle named dan 103 arrived from The Independent Order.
- 121 days ago: The Holy Fire Empire of Elizabeth Morzan ceased to exist.
The Kingdom of Sparta Regional Message Board
Your the size of more than 3 earths
I knew that I had gained some weight, but I never thought that it was that much!
Earth actually passed 7 billion not too long ago, apparently.
I remember when it passed 6 billion, apparently its supposed to pass more billions in our lifetime, gunna be interesting to see
Or the seating will start getting tight.
Or not, as the case may be.
How do we know that there are more than 6 billion people on earth? I mean, really? Have anybody counted everybody, does anyone on earth know everybody? Maybe there are only ten thousand people who get together every so often so that we think that there is that many people crowded together in that concentrate everywhere on earth. With ten thousand people gathering like that, it is probable that there are so many people in that crowd that we assume we have never seen any of them before, because it's too much people to seek out people we know or have seen in another such crowd the day before. It's like looking at the stars at night. We assume that there are trillions of stars out there, but has anyone actually counted all the stars visible out there? Probably those who sat get bored before they get beyond a couple of hundred stars, so the just quit counting. When someone actually get around to asking them how many stars they have counted, they just say, "About a billion", and we believe them, because none of us want to go through the bother of actually counting to see if there are really that many stars out there.
I actually believe there are really about fifteen people in the world and maybe twenty stars in the universe, give or take a couple of trillion.
In theory we'll cap out at around 11 billion in about 40-50 years time before we start dropping back again.
As things are going, especially if ebola gets to the rest of the world, We might be capping out right now.
Ebola isn't spreading yet, but apparently we've only got a couple of months to slow it down before it's going to get beyond the reasonable capacity of the world to control.