WA Delegate: None.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in The Kingdom of Sparta
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, The Kingdom of Sparta is ranked 6,989th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Marvelous Madcap Mojo of A Lazy Braindead Bozo||Moralistic Democracy||“There is more to a head than just brains.”|
|2.||The Holy Fire Empire of Elizabeth Morzan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Tell the ones you love everything and anything you feel”|
|3.||The Dictatorship of Zoobah||Father Knows Best State||“Ne Conjuge Nobiscom”|
|4.||The Won't You Break Free of Hillsong United||Corporate Bordello||“Get up and dance.”|
|5.||The Indestructible Black Knights of Akeroyd||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Blood Of My Blood”|
|6.||The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Your Devestation Is My Salvation”|
- : The Dictatorship of Zoobah arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian proposed constructing embassies with Sparta.
- : Den spy 1 departed this region for Kingdom of Ireland.
- : Den spy 1 arrived from The Independent Order.
- : Aziliath ceased to exist.
- : The Twelve Tribes of Lemmingtopias of the region Sparta proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Sparta and The Kingdom of Sparta.
- : The Top secret raiders of Etteretningsbataljonen of the region Sparta ordered the closure of its embassy in The Kingdom of Sparta.
- : Aziliath arrived from Osiris.
- : The Fairytale of Ravania Fabula of the region Sparta cancelled the closure of its embassy in The Kingdom of Sparta.
The Kingdom of Sparta Regional Message Board
I need to clear some space in my house to store all my fossils!
Plenty of empty space on the message board the last seven days, I guess.
I'm awake! I'm legitimately awake. I'll just forget for another 3 weeks. :V
I'm doing a town planning degree, Akeroyd.
I decree my town shall henceforth be a village. Actually, in Ohio, where I live, there are no towns, only villages. Question: is a village where villains live?
Two and a quarter days without any comment...from me! A new record!
Let us join with Sparta and celebrate Helen's birthday by sacking Troy.
Let's celebrate something.
Think of something!
Quick! Before our hilarity ossifies!