WA Delegate (non-executive): The Indestructible Black Knights of Akeroyd (elected 6 years 83 days ago)
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in The Kingdom of Sparta
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, The Kingdom of Sparta is ranked 17,829th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Won't You Break Free of Hillsong United||Corporate Bordello||“Get up and dance.”|
|2.||The Holy Fire Empire of Elizabeth Morzan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Tell the ones you love everything and anything you feel”|
|3.||The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Your Devestation Is My Salvation”|
|4.||The Indestructible Black Knights of Akeroyd||Father Knows Best State||“Blood Of My Blood”|
|5.||The Kingdom of New Kaden||Father Knows Best State||“Duty, Honor, Country ”|
|6.||The Marvelous Madcap Mojo of A Lazy Braindead Bozo||Moralistic Democracy||“There is more to a head than just brains.”|
- 78 days ago: Original feroxian ceased to exist.
- 81 days ago: The Holy Fire Empire of Elizabeth Morzan arrived from The Kingdom of Great Britain.
- 81 days ago: The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian changed the regional password.
- 83 days ago: The Holy Fire Empire of Elizabeth Morzan tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- 93 days ago: The Royal Republic of Attlantes of the region The Immortals proposed constructing embassies.
- 107 days ago: Original feroxian arrived from The East Pacific.
- 118 days ago: Babushka bztrool of the region New age resilience proposed constructing embassies.
- 135 days ago: United ohio and nky ceased to exist.
- 186 days ago: The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian changed the regional password.
- 196 days ago: Praying mantiss of the region Dragon knights proposed constructing embassies.
The Kingdom of Sparta Regional Message Board
Someone spoke! Or was that my imagination?
I guess it was my imagination.
Or an echo
Did I hear something? I did!
PLEASE HELP, I'M TRAPPED IN HERE
With me. Bwaa ha ha!
Sorry gentlemen, I've been busy with college finals O.O
Joy. Joy. Joy. I'm glad those are far behind me, along with the research papers on things for which I had no real interest.
I need to finish college stuff myself.
It will be a pleasure to finally "stuff it" I imagine.