The Kingdom of Sparta RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of Feroxian

BoardActivity History Admin Rank

Most Influential: 72nd Most Stationary: 848th Largest Populations: 942nd+8
Highest Economic Output: 1,022nd Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 1,033rd Most Advanced Defense Forces: 1,132nd Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry: 1,373rd Largest Manufacturing Sector: 1,417th Largest Agricultural Sector: 1,508th Largest Mining Sector: 1,622nd Largest Furniture Restoration Industry: 2,051st
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to The Kingdom of Sparta.
The Kingdom of Sparta- don't cry, we're just better than you.
Linkforum etc

Join the WA and Endorse The Indestructible Black Knights of Akeroyd, he's the delegate, put up with it.

This region is underneath the protection of The Vengrynkhal Empire.

Featured 23rd October 2010, 11th December 2011.
Founded Est Early October 2008.

Embassies: The Independent Order and Kingdom of Ireland.

Tags: Independent, Featured, Totalitarian, Social, Minuscule, Game Player, and Monarchist.

Regional Power: Moderate

The Kingdom of Sparta contains 5 nations, the 3,490th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Longest Average Lifespans in The Kingdom of Sparta

Nations ranked highly have lower rates of preventable death, with their citizens enjoying longer average lifespans.

As a region, The Kingdom of Sparta is ranked 16,929th in the world for Longest Average Lifespans.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Indestructible Black Knights of AkeroydMoralistic Democracy“Blood Of My Blood”
2.The Dictatorship of ZoobahInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Ne Conjuge Nobiscom”
3.The Won't You Break Free of Hillsong UnitedCorporate Bordello“Get up and dance.”
4.The Klaus Devestatorie Imperium of FeroxianCompulsory Consumerist State“Your Devestation Is My Salvation”
5.The Marvelous Madcap Mojo of A Lazy Braindead BozoIron Fist Consumerists“There is more to a head than just brains.”

Regional Happenings

More...

The Kingdom of Sparta Regional Message Board

how about "We Spartans wanna have fun too!"

The Marvelous Madcap Mojo of A Lazy Braindead Bozo wrote:how about "We Spartans wanna have fun too!"


Build a swimming pool. Wait, Olympia already have one. Too bad.

The Heavenly-Dictatorship of KaiserAdolf wrote:Build a swimming pool. Wait, Olympia already have one. Too bad.

We shall institute the sport of javelin catching, with the Helots and barbarian invaders doing the catching.

The Marvelous Madcap Mojo of A Lazy Braindead Bozo wrote:We shall institute the sport of javelin catching, with the Helots and barbarian invaders doing the catching.


Brilliant. I suggest include the Persian slaves as well. But if Helots are all dead, who will work for your farms?

The Heavenly-Dictatorship of KaiserAdolf wrote:Brilliant. I suggest include the Persian slaves as well. But if Helots are all dead, who will work for your farms?

We rob what we need from the Athenians, Corinthians, Argives, Megarans and Thebans. After all we have all been trained in these sort of things. Haven't we? We shall go out in raiding parties at midnight armed with sickles and wagons and return in the morning with all that we need until the next raid.

Post self-deleted by Kaiser Adolf.

The Marvelous Madcap Mojo of A Lazy Braindead Bozo wrote:We rob what we need from the Athenians, Corinthians, Argives, Megarans and Thebans. After all we have all been trained in these sort of things. Haven't we? We shall go out in raiding parties at midnight armed with sickles and wagons and return in the morning with all that we need until the next raid.


My nation will export some slaves if you need any. For a price.

Sounds delish m8

The Heavenly-Dictatorship of KaiserAdolf wrote:My nation will export some slaves if you need any. For a price.

How about that we will not raid you?

my keyboard has been invaded by my cat!

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics