WA Delegate: None.
Founder: Aragorn envinyatar elessar
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in The Kingdom of Middle Earth
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, The Kingdom of Middle Earth is ranked 16,157th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The New Republic of Alotaer||Anarchy||“If someone dies, he is dead”|
|2.||The Kingdom of King Ostoher||Father Knows Best State||“The Seventh King of Gondor”|
|3.||The Grand Duchy of Lord Anumia||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Establishing myself in a grand region!”|
|4.||The Elves of Maenmarth||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For Eldar!”|
|5.||The Infinite Dominion of The Dread Overlord||Compulsory Consumerist State||“What Would Sauron Do?”|
- 176 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Protector 125 ceased to exist.
- 191 days ago: The Dark Lord of Malkir of the region Mordor proposed constructing embassies.
- 193 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and The Kingdom of Middle Earth.
- 196 days ago: The Elves of Maenmarth lost WA Delegate status.
- 196 days ago: Eillifiore departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 196 days ago: The Elves of Maenmarth ejected Eillifiore from the region.
- 196 days ago: The Holy Republic of South India departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- 196 days ago: The Elves of Maenmarth ejected The Holy Republic of South India from the region.
- 196 days ago: The Elves of Maenmarth unsuppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- 196 days ago: The Elves of Maenmarth suppressed a post on the regional message board.
The Kingdom of Middle Earth Regional Message Board
Wake up, you´ve been featured ! Congratulations
Congratulations on being featured. :)
Congrats on being featured, friends.
We´ve been featured and I´ve been sleeping...
Following my nations religious conversion to The Temple of Henry, we have begun construction of an embassy between the Temple and this region.
For those who wish to know more, you may visit the temple, here: The Temple of Henry.