WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Imperatrice Bellissima
Embassies: Repubblica Italiana.
The Italian Empire is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Sector in The Italian Empire
Nations ranked highly have relatively large governments and offer the most extensive public services.
As a region, The Italian Empire is ranked 15,490th in the world for Largest Public Sector.
|1.||The Empire of Imperatrice Bellissima||Corporate Police State||“Long Live the Empress!”|
- 2 days 22 hours ago: Embassy established between The Italian Empire and Repubblica Italiana.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The United States of World War 3 America of the region The Federation of the AMERICAS proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: The Empire of Imperatrice Bellissima rejected Cool World's request for regional embassies.
- 3 days 8 hours ago: The Republic of Polpotia of the region Cool World proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Empire of The Kingdom of Italy of the region Italy aborted construction of embassies with The Italian Empire.
- 6 days ago: The Empire of Imperatrice Bellissima agreed to construct embassies with Repubblica Italiana.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Lazio- of the region Repubblica Italiana proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Empire of Imperatrice Bellissima removed regional password protection.
- 6 days ago: The Empire of Imperatrice Bellissima updated the World Factbook entry.
- 6 days ago: The Empire of Imperatrice Bellissima agreed to construct embassies with Italy.
The Italian Empire Regional Message Board
Just please remember THE RULES.
1. Be a nation respectful of Italy and Italians.
(Being Italian yourself isn't necessary, but being respectful of Italy and Italians is.)
2. Don't be a fascist or a communist.
(Because those are the two groups that previously controlled the region by this name. And if they liked it so much, they wouldn't have let it cease to exist. So fuggedaboutit, they ain't welcome back.)
3. Give all respect me, the Empress.
(That's pretty self-explanatory.)
And thanks again for your support.